心中....

Heart Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpixdTlYlKU

(play for feels)


 

Tao's p.o.v

 

"I'm sorry sir but your going to have to wait outside" the nurse told me. 


"Please just let me in" I pout. And the nurse sighs, I was just hoping that she would give up and let me in anyway.


"He'll be fine Tao" Chen tells me and gides me back to my chair. I want to believe him, I really do but.... this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to our leader. The others just didn't know, because he didn't want them to know, but I knew... and it kept bothering me. 

 

 

~flashback~


Kris' p.o.v


Practice is finally over, and no one is more grateful for that then me. I  honestly love my job but sometimes it was a little too much. You might think that being famous is fun but it can sometimes be stressful. And there is just some things that you can't control.


As soon as the last song is over, I sit down close me eyes and take deep breaths.

My pulse is raging out of control.

I need some fresh air.

Right.

Now.


"Great job hyung!" 


"Yeah! That's our leader!"


"Go galaxy!" The members of Exo M shout at me. I smile, but the pain shoots through me, if I don't get out of here soon I might pass out. I didn't want them to see that.


"If you'll excuse me, but I have to go somewhere" I mumble. I bow to each of the members and leave the room. Feeling the pain spread to my head, I quicken my pace. I hate dealing with this pain alone, but I guess that it's better then someone finding out. Going into a seprate room, I gather whatever I'd need. Reaching into my bag, I take out a bottle of pills. 


'Take twice a day with a meal'


Screw that. I needed something to stop the pain now. I pop a pill into my mouth and take a drink of water, then swallow. The pain is slowly fading. But it is replaced with a new pain. A pain that I am too familiar with. This wouldn't be my first time overdosing on these pills. So, this I am able to handle. 
Placing a hand over my heart, I feel it slow down a bit. Slowly sinking down to the ground, I lean my head against the wall. 


What did I do to deserve such pain? 


Was it from over working my heart?

 
Or from all of the stress from the producers? 


Maybe the tight schedules were the cause for it? 


Who really knew... All I knew was that no one could find out. Not the company, like they'd care. Just the thouht of our boss going "hmm.. I wonder is the boys are alright" makes me want to laugh.  They would just tell me to it up and keep promoting. Telling my members wouldn't do anything. They would just complain to SM and yeah. That's all they would be able to do. Complain and maybe get punished for it. And announcing it to the public? That would be suicidal. True that SM would have a battle with the fans, but in the end, it was always the people with money and power that would win. 


"Kris? You in there?" A voice calls. I recognize it immediately. 


"Yes Tao?" I say clearing my throat. 


"Are you okay? You got out of the pratice room pretty quickly" 


"So you've noticed?" I mutter to myself. Tao sits down across from me and notices the bottle of pills on the ground beside me. He moves closer and picks up the bottle, to get a better look at it. I wrap my arms around my knees and bring them closer to my body. I don't want Tao to find out. He'll tell the other members. I don't want them to worry.


"Kris? Are you having health problems?" He asks quietly. I lift up my head and stare at the panada, unable to reply. The silent tears were a better answer then anything I could come up with at the moment. Tao wraps his arms and me and is close to crying himself. 


"You have to tell the others" he tells me. Which was exactly what I was afarid of. I shake my head no, and Tao wipes away the tear on my cheek. After a few more mintues Tao sighs and stands up, then leaves the room. And I'm alone. Again.

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

Tao's p.o.v

 

"Yeah. Aren't these like the best doctors in Korea or something?" Lay says bringing me back to the present, looking around the room, uninterested as usual. Then he wandered over to a vending machine.


"Wait! Buy me a chocolate bar!!!!" Xiumin said going after him, followed by Luhan who also wanted some candy. I hear Chen sigh and sit in one of the chairs. 


"You know that I'm worried about him too, we all are" Chen looks at the three gathered at the vending machine. 


"Some people just have different ways of dealing with it" 


"Yeah, I guess that your right" I say and look over to Lay, Xiumin and Luhan. Lay was throwing chips on the ground and stepping on them with his foot. Then Luhan was eating a kit-kat which Xiumin was trying to take a bite of. Overall, they didn't seem too happy to be waiting. They looked really depressed. And bored. 


"Tell them to go home" I tell Chen, who looks suprised. 


"Why?" He asks.


"This is just bringing them more stress. Besides, they aren't doing anything productive here. They need some rest, and go with them. You need to rest too" 


"What about you?" Chen asks with curiosity and worry.


"I'm staying" I say quietly.


"But-" Chen doesn't get to finish because I cut him off.


"Just take the members and LEAVE" I didn't mean to yell at Chen, but I did. And I felt horrible afterwards. Chen just wanted to make sure that I was okay, I know that he didn't mean to hurt me but I felt like he didn't trust me alone with our leader.


"Alright. Make sure you call if anything happens, like... you know Kris waking up?" Chen said with a small smile. Even when everyone is sad, Chen will try to cheer everyone up. It wasn't much, but it made me smile a little too.


"Yeah, of course. Take care" 


"See ya" Chen said and walked over to Lay, Xiumin and Luhan. Looking over his shoulders at me, I  smiled a little. I wanted to let him know that I would be fine. Chen nodded and then the four of them left the hospital. 

 


Three Days Later..... 

 

There has been no update about Kris and his condition. Hell, the doctors don't even know if he will wake up. 


"What kind of doctors are they?" I whisper as I hold Kris' cold hand. 


"Excuse me sir, but you have to go home. Get some rest. We'll call you if he wakes up" the nurse tells me with a worried expression. It was true that I haven't left the hospital for three days, but I was fine. 


"Just let me stay another night?" I turn around and beg her.


"Fine. But this is the last night, understood?" The nurse said with a sigh and left me alone with Kris.


"Yes ma'am!" I sit on the edge of the bed and look at Kris.


"But you'll get better, right? You'll wake up, and come back to us. Then we'll go out shopping as usual and eating at various restaurants, it will be just like it was before. I'll beg you to buy me Gucci and you'll complain about it. Then Lay will say something that makes him seem high and and you'll laugh, you'll go along with it to make the unicorn feel good about himself. You'll even go along with Chen's stupid and lame jokes. Xiumin and Luhan will beg for a day off and SM won't let them. But you'll make up some excuse to the company and to why they can't do a certain task. If the company says no, you'll find a way to sneak us all out and let us have some fun." I feel my eyes tear up and wiped them away with my other hand.


"He's never gonna wake up, he'll be trapped like that forever. There... there must of been something I could of done" and I collapse on top of Kris, sobbing. 

"Oh god, please shut up panda. I'm sick and tired of your crying" I stood up and heard Kris groan and he tried to sit up in the hospital bed.

"KRIS YOUR AWAKE??!!"

"Yes, I'm awake stupid, and your so freaking loud that I-" he was cut off by a hug from me.

"Your okay! We... we are together! Ah I'm just so happy! Now we can all be together again!" I laugh but still feel the tears blurring my vision.

"Tao" his voice is soft. 

"Yes gege?" I say as Kris wipes the tears from the corners of my eyes.

"I'm leaving SM" 

No. 

"WHAT?! Why are you leaving?" 

Kris can't leave.

"Unfair treatment" I don't want Kris to leave. It which brings more tears to my eyes. I already knew what Kris was going to talk about, but didn't want to interrupt him.

"They treated me like a component or an object to control rather than a celebrity, or in fact, human being. Also, the inflexible schedules. You know how sometimes SM goes ahead with schedules without asking us for consent or considering our physical conditions. And, profit distribution. The agency only showed me simple calculation sheets instead of detailed profit distribution data" Kris takes a deep breath. 

"I knew, since the day that I signed the contract, that there could be some struggles or complications. But, this is really too much. I'm sorry Tao, but I ha-" 

"No. I understand. Don't apologize" I say with a shakey voice and barley make it to the door.

"Tao?" Kris calls for me. I just can't take it anymore.

"TAO! GET BACK IN THIS ROOM!!" 

 



5 Months later...

 


Kris' p.o.v

 

"Kris! You have more fan mail" the director tells me.


"Oh yeah? Bring it in" I say with a smile. 


Most of the letters are from Exo-L fans. Exo-L. As if SM couldn't think of anything better. I liked Exotics, which was the name that our fans made up. They wished me luck in my acting career and hoped to hear from me soon. Ah yes, acting. My dream job, which I could have had a long time ago, if SM didn't turn down so many movie offers. God will only know why. And I will too. It was so K's popularity wouldn't be lower then M's, anyway, I loved getting fan letters. They were all so encouraging, they kept me wanting to pratice more and do even better. To put everything in my work, and to show to world what I'm capable of. That I'm more then SM's ex-pawn with no real talent or motive. So you should of seen the look on my face when I saw a letter from SM. I was about to throw it out when I recognized the handwriting. 

 

 


Dear Wu Yifan,


I heard that you are working very hard on your new movie, I hope you are doing well, resting, eating propery, and still having fun. The other members aren't taking your leaving too well. Xiumin and Luhan spent 2 weeks crying, they wouldn't leave their room for anything but food and when they did, they wouldn't say a word to anyone, they would just quietly eat their food and go back to their room. Chen now spends most of his time looking at the hat you have him as a gift for his birthday, his eyes full of tears. And Lay? I don't even know where that boy is half the time. He will just show up for breakfast, eat, disapear and not come back until dinner. I seriously worry about him. Now whenever we are together, its so quiet and sad. We miss you Kris. Because when we asked for a star, you gave us the galaxy.

 

Love, 

                   your Gucci-loving panda.