UnStablized

Lost and Found ( New Edition)

Sweat soaked her clothing, and stuck onto her like a second skin. Her rough breathing was the only sound. Her hand grasped the spot where her heart lies. She sighed out of stress. Her long, untied hair shielded both sides of her eyes. Her fisted right hand slammed against the bed.

She couldn't go to sleep. She didn't allow herself to. She was restless. Her eyes burned in fatigue as they attempted to close.

She felt like nothing. No feeling. No fictious smiles. Just her. Rusting in her solitude.

She couldn't sleep. What she dreamed, what she witnessed. A night terror. A memory terror. A memory error that can't be undone, or erased.
She got out of her pink bed. She bent down on her knees, and looked under her bed. A box was blocking the view of seeing the other side. Pink tape was strapped With both hands, she reached out, and grabbed the box.

She took the box with her getting into her bed. She removed the top, and set it next to her. A sigh escaped her lips unconsciously as she stared down at the contents inside.

Hesitantly, she put her hand in the box. She felt smooth texture glide against her fingers. She lifted it out the box. She slightly choked on her spit.
It was a picture frame. A quite old picture frame. The picture inside looked clear as if it was made recently.

A family was shown. It was a family portrait taken at a police station. There were ten people in the photo. They looked young enough except for a few. Two children, the rest were adults. Smiles were plastered on the joyous faces. Two familiar faces were gazing at each other. There expression of emotions were visible enough.

"Soo Yeongie ah, you had another nightmare again, right?" a strong and soft female voice inquired having knowledge of the answer. It wasn't of a child's voice, but of a woman. Her hair was reddish brown, and ended mid-back. She had on black jeans, and a large white blouse. The girl named "Soo Yeong" peaked up her head in shock. She blinked continously. Her head turned to her left cautiously, afraid to see who's beside her.

"Eo-Eom," she struggled to say the word that has never been said. A snap resonated through the room.

"Swit, it's okay. I'm here now."

"Eo-Eom. M-Ma." she stuttered through her two front teeth. A lump lodged itself in . Small tears welled in her eyes.

"Swit. Come here." the woman softly commanded. She wrapped her right arm around "Soo Yeong's" shoulder. "Soo Yeong" unconsiously leaned her head on the woman's shoulder. She started to hiccup, and sob. Hot tears poured down her face as she continued to sob. The woman begun to hum softly, and rock the girl side to side. 

"Don't go."


 The sunlight was block by the thick pink curtains. Birds chirped in different tunes.

"Lies," she stated out loud to herself with a bitter smile. She tiredly sat up from her bed. Her bloodshot eyes were puffy. She dragged her hand across her face, and sighed, "I better wake up." She encouraged herself. Encouragment wouldn't solve the discrepanies of her life. She was in a battle of even doing anything.

It was her fault. She couldn't do anything about it. Being a child was a tasteless excuse. Excorcising herself night after night for her faults. Screaming in her sleep with repeated words of self-hatred. A putred crave for pain relief. A earnest want for the torturous voices to disappear from her mind.

"Aniya, aniya. I need to get through the week. Or at least the day. I pray to God that I'll make it through the day." she spoke softly to herself. She removed the covers from legs. She had on a pair of plaid pajama pants that reached her ankles. Her feet met with the cold hardwood floor. She hissed at the contact.

She walked out of the door, and headed to the bathroom. The hallway was quiet and empty. She sighed again. The last one to wake up was her, as usual.

Opening the door, she closed it behind, hearing a small snap in confirmation.

She stared into the mirror emotionlessly. Her skin was sickly pale. Her eyes carried light black bags that settled below. Her tight fitted tshirt was wrinkled, and clung against her severely slimming figure. Her wild hair stuck out of place. Her brown eyes stared into the mirror in a mindless daze.

"It was all because of you." a monotone baritone voice claimed. She turned her head, and winced with her slightly raised shoulders. Her insides twisted, and curled up against each other. 

"Ani, ani, please!" she whispered desparately to herself. Her eyes were shut, and created wrinkles around them.

"It was all because of you!" the baritone voice hollered enraged.

"Oh God, no!" her hands slapped against her ears. Her breathing increased rapidly. She backed up a bit.

"You sick wench!" the voice harshly insulted her. She winced once more as if she was slashed with a whip. She gasped for air with rough coughs. Blood dripped on the side of . She dropped to her knees. They stung in numbness. Her head bent into her her chest. Her brain berated and pounded against her head. More voices echoed and sneered in her mind.

"Go!" she screamed in dread. Tears trinkled down her face. Cold sweats traveled down her back. She slightly rocked herself back and forward. Her hands shook against her ears.

Her eyes opened seeing the white tile floor. Her hands dropped from her ears. She sighed deeply. She stood up with shaky legs, and stared at the mirror.

A rubber band layed on the marble counter. She snatched it from the counter, and rushedly tied her hair down in a low messy bun. 

The mirror door was slid open by her hand revealing medcines inside the cabinet. An orange bottle caught her eye. 

"It's over." the baritone voice confirmed so softly that she felt as if she was in a trance.

"It's over." She repeated after the baritone voice. She grabbed the bottle from the cabinet, and stuffed it in her right pajama pocket. Her hands fell to her side. She felt something solid in her left pocket. She pulled the mystery object out of her pocket, and was only slightly surprised. It was her pink and white polka dot wallet. With much urgency, she opened it to see money. The bills were plentiful. She wondered how and when she got that money. Paying no mind, she turned the knob, and exited the bathroom. 

In the small living area, a long gray jacket layed on the back of the cloth chair. She took it off the chair, and put it on. The wool jacket stopped below her knees. She took the medicine bottle out of her pocket.

A door opened behind her. 

"Oh Ha Ni, what are you doing right now?!" a highly annoyed voice demanded. She snapped her head, and saw a young boy glaring at her. His eyes widen slightly at the sight of the blood dripping from the side of .

"N-Nothing, E-Eun Jo ah." she stuttered nervously wiping the blood with her arm sleeve. She quickly stuffed the medcine bottle in her jacket pocket. Eun Jo caught a glimpse of it. 

"You don't need L-"

"Shut up." she interrupted him sharply. Eun Jo appear surprised at the tone of her voice. Ha Ni's eyes glared at him as if it was grasping his soul.

"O-Oh Ha Ni." he said her name startled. Ha Ni sighed in frustration. She placed her left hand on her forehead feeling an upcoming headache rising. 

"I-I, look! E-Eun Jo ah, I'll be back. D-Don't follow me!"she command erratically. She turned from the boy, and made for the direction of the stairs. 

She felt a small tug from the back of her jacket causing her to pause. She turn her head, and saw Eun Jo. 

"Noona, please." he pleaded worriedly to her. She closed her eyes, and let a breath. Her left eye twitched involuntarily. 

"Let go." she warned him with a low and agitated voice. The tugging continued. She heard groans behind her. 

"Noona, eomma is sorry for what she did. Noona-"

"It's not that! Just let go!" she shouted even louder. Having the overwhelming unusual sensation come over her. Her head had increasingly began pounding. She placed a hand on a forehead.

"Noona? Noona?!" he exclaimed more. 

"Shut your damn mouth!" she shouted very agitated. Eun Jo gasped in disbelief. Tears unknowningly welled up in his eyes. 

"Noona." 


 She opened the convience door with thoughts of uncertainty. She didn't even know why she ran there anyways. She stepped inside walking with cold feet. It was quite empty counting for it was the morning after all. The cashier appeared to be exhausted. Their were bags settling under his young eyes. His dark brown hair was rearranged and wild. The cashier looked up at her, and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo." he greeted her with a raspy voice. He cleared his voice feeling flem draining from his nose. Ha Ni jumped in shock from her small daydream. She placed her hand on her racing heart in attempt to calm it.

She glanced at him shortly and bowed. She sighed and dragged herself across the store to where the freezers are. She saw juices and sodas sit in the them.

"Are you attempting die," The hollow baritone voice appeared in her troubled mind again. She gasped, and jumped backwards from the freezers, "Do you want to die?" it spatted condescendingly. Her hands immediately raised to her ears to shut the voice out. She flinched and felt a shudder tremble down her body. 

"Please." she whimpered in a falsetto voice. The temperature dropped to her feet. She couldn't shut her eyes in fear of the darkness.

"Pathetic," the voice insulted her. She didn't react. "If you're trying to die, do it better." it taunted her with a slight humorless tone.

"If you're trying to die, do it better." the voice repeated in her head. 

"Excuse me, miss? Are you feeling okay?" the young cashier asked with caution. He stood there fidgeting in place. He stared down at the ground nervously trying to avoid any stare his way. A cleaning rag was gripped tightly in his right hand. Ha Ni dropped her hands, and sighed. 

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry for disturbing you." she apologized with a strained voice. She cleared and moved passed the fidgeting cashier. 

The content of the drinks changed quickly as she ended up at the alcohol products. 


Hey, it's ilikebeinme2411! I know, I know! You have every right to throw flaming towards me! I'm sosososoosso sorry!!! I just felt the need to start anew again! Just subscribe and comment if you feel like it!!! Ilikebeinme2411 OUT!