UnStablized *SNEEK PEAK*

Lost and Found ( New Edition)

Sweat soaked her clothing, and stuck onto her like a second skin. Her rough breathing was the only sound. Her hand grasped the spot where her heart blies. She sighed out of stress. Her long, untied hair shielded both sides of her eyes. Her fisted right hand slammed against the bed. 

She couldn't go to sleep. She didn't allow herself to. She was restless. Her eyes burned in fatigue as they attempted to close. 

She felt like nothing. No feeling. No fictious smiles. Just her. Rusting in her solitude. 

She couldn't sleep. What she dreamed, what she witnessed. A night terror. A memory terror. A memory error that can't be undone, or erased.

She got out of her pink bed. She bent down on her knees, and looked under her bed. A box was blocking the view of seeing the other side. Pink tape was strapped With both hands, she reached out, and grabbed the box.

She took the box with her getting into her bed. She removed the top, and set it next to her. A sigh escaped her lips unconsciously as she stared down at the contents inside. 

Hesitantly, she put her hand in the box. She felt smooth texture glide against her fingers. She lifted it out the box. She slightly choked on her spit. 

It was a picture frame. A quite old picture frame. The picture inside looked clear as if it was made recently. 

A family. A family was shown. It was a family portrait taken at a police station. There were ten people in the photo. They looked young enough except for a few. Two children, the rest were adults. Smiles were plastered on the joyous faces. Two familiar faces were gazing at each other. There expression of emotions were visible enough. 

"Soo Yeongie ah, you had another nightmare again, right?" A strong, yet soft female voice inquired knowing the answer. It wasn't of a child's voice, but of a woman. Her hair was reddish brown, and ended mid-back. She had on black jeans, and a long gray tank top that was drapping, and at t-shirt under it. The girl named "Soo Yeong" peaked up her head in shock. She blinked continously. Her head turned to her left cautiously, afraid to see who's beside her. 

"Eo-Eom," she struggled to say the word that has never been said. A snap resonated through the room. 

"Swit, it's okay. I'm here now." 

"Eo-Eom. M-Ma." She stuttered through her two front teeth. A lump lodged itself in . Small tears welled in her eyes. 

"Swit. Come here." The woman softly commanded. She wrapped her right arm around "Soo Yeong's" shoulder. "Soo Yeong" unconsiously leaned her head on the woman's shoulder. She started to hiccup, and sob. Hot tears poured down her face as she continued to sob. The woman begun to hum softly, and rock the girl side to side. 

"Don't go."


 The sunlight was block by the thick pink curtains. Birds chirped in different tunes. 

"Lies," She stated outloud to herself. She tiredly sat up from her bed. Her bloodshot eyes were puffy. She dragged her hand across her face, and sighed, "I better wake up." She encouraged herself. Encouragment wouldn't solve the discrepanies of her life. She was in a battle of even doing anything. 

It was her fault. She couldn't do anything about it. Being a child was a tasteless excuse. Excorcising herself night after night for her faults. Screaming in her sleep with repeated words of self-hatred. A putred crave for pain relief. A earnest want for the torturous voices to disappear from her mind. 

"Aniya, aniya. I need to get through the week. Or at least the day. I pray to God that I'll make it through the day." She spoke softly to herself. She removed the covers from legs. She had on a pair of plaid pajama pants that reached her ankles. Her feet met with the cold hardwood floor. She hissed at the contact. 

She walked out of the door, and headed to the bathroom. The hallway was quiet and empty. She sighed again. The last one to wake up was her, as usual. 

Opening the door, she closed it behind, hearing a small snap in confirmation. 

This isn't her. This isn't her. It couldn't be. Her skin was sickly pale. Her eyes carried light black bags that settled below. Her oversized tshirt was disheveled, and hung on her shoulders loosely. Her wild hair stuck out of place. Her brown eyes stared into the mirror in a mindless daze. 

"It was all because of you." A monotone baritone voice claimed. She slightly winced with her raised shoulders. 

"Ani, ani, please!" She whispered desparately to herself. Her eyes were shut, and created wrinkles around them. 

"It was all because of you!" The baritone voice hollered enraged.

"Oh God, no!" Her hands slapped against her ears. Her breathing increased rapidly. She backed up a bit. 

"You sick wench!" The voice harshly insulted her. She winced once more as if she was slashed with a whip. She dropped to her knees. They stung in numbness. Her head bent into her her chest.

"Go!" She screamed in dread. Tears trinkled down her face.