Final

Never Again

She stood in front of the pool with her arms crossed looking out into the distance when all of a sudden she felt two pairs of arms go around her waist.

“What are you doing out here alone?”

“Nothing,” she said pulling him away then walking away from him. He sighs and follows her giving her another back hug.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” she replies trying to untangle him from her. “Let me go.”

“And if I say no?” His grip on her tightens.

“Kim Myungsoo.”

“Mmm,” he mumbles as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

“Let me go what if Byul comes and sees us?”

“She won’t come. She’s on vacation with her friends.”

“Even though, what if someone comes and sees us?”

“Who cares if they see us? We’re married after all right? Is it wrong for a married couple to bond?”

“Kim Myungsoo,” she says getting out of his grip. “I know you miss Byul and want her to be in your embrace, but you don’t have to pretend that you like me and trick me like this.” He scoffs hearing her words. “I’m a human being too you know. I have feelings as well. I’m not a robot who feels nothing so stop playing around.”

“I’m not playing around though. Does it look like I’m playing around?” He slowly makes his way over to her making her avoid eye contact and back away from him Unfortunately for her he caught up to her and held on to her shoulders. “Hye Ju ah, look at me.” He heaves a sigh as she didn’t follow his instructions. He takes his right hand and cups her left cheek to raise her head to look at him. “Hye Ju ah,” he says looking into her eyes and she looks back into his. “You may say I’m crazy but I love you.”

“Myungsoo sshi,” she untangles him from her before looking away and crosses her arms together. “You can lie to me but not yourself so stop playing around.”

“How many times must I tell you that I’m not playing around?” He cups her cheeks once again to make her look at him. “I do love you really.” He starts to lean in towards her getting ready to kiss her. As they were centimeters away from one another she turns her head.

“I’m sorry Myungsoo sshi.” She pushes him away. “I think I hear mother calling me.” She was about to walk away, but he caught her by the arm and spun her around.

“Mom called you?”

“Yes so let me go.” She tries twisting her way out of him but that only made his grip on her tighter.

“But mom went shopping with aunt Do Hee,” he said with a smirk making her look away embarrassed.  He pulls her into his embrace and held onto her tightly while she tries to get out of his grip. “You’re always trying to run away from me when I try to do something like this. Today I won’t let you out of my sight.”

“Kim Myungsoo,” she says trying to get out of his grip. “Let me go. What if someone sees us?”

“Let them see,” he said dipping his head down ready to give her a French kiss when all of a sudden,

“Oppa!” Myungsoo stops his actions and turns his head back. “Oppa!”

“Byul? I thought she was on vacation with her friends,” he thought aloud.

“Miss,” a maid says trying to stop Byul from getting any further into the house.  “You can’t just barge in like this.”

“Why can’t I? Myung oppa is my boyfriend and I can come here anytime I want.”

Seeing that Myungsoo was distracted by Byul and her voice Hye Ju took the opportunity to push him away from her and walk away, but she didn’t get far since he grabbed her by the arm.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Byul is here you don’t want her to see us like this right?” He thought for a while.

“No I don’t.”

“Where are you taking me,” she asks as he drags her to the edge of the pool with him.

“Are you ready?”

“W… what?”

“Do you trust me,” he asks looking into the depth of water in the pool.

“Huh?”

“Do you trust me,” he asks again looking straight into her eyes and she nods. “On the count of three we jump okay?”

“What jump? Wait I can’t…”

“… three!” And with that he jumps into the pool with her.

“Oppa,” Byul said walking into the room with the maid trying to stop her.

“You can’t be in here,” the maid said.

“Oppa,” she walks to the side of the pool and looks around. “Oppa where are you?”

“Obviously not here. Now will you please leave?” Byul glares at the maid before looking around some more.

Myungsoo swims over to Hye Ju and holds her in his arms as she tries to tell him that she couldn’t swim but he only giggled and rubbed their noses together. Now she was trying to tell him that she was running out of breath making him giggle even more. He snakes his left hand behind her neck while the other one stayed hooked on her waist and before she knew it his lips were connected to hers. She wanted to refuse and push him away, but to her it seems like he was giving her oxygen once again.

“Where is he,” Byul whines and stomps her feet. “Where did you hide him?”

“Miss we hid him nowhere. Now if you may leave.”

“No, not until I see Myung oppa!” She stomps her feet and throws her hands into the air.

“Kyungil,” the maid shouts and a guy in a dark suit with muscular arms pop out of the corner of the house and walks over to them.

“Yes ma’am?”

“Who’s this,” Byul asks irritated.

“Take her away,” the maid says pointing to Byul.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Take me away?! Do you know who I am?! I am Myungsoo’s girlfriend you have no right to do this to me!” Kyungil sighs and throws Byul on his shoulder as if she was a log before taking her away. “Put me down you little son of a biscuit! Do you know who I am? You are so going to hear from my lawyers!” The maid heard Byul’s annoying voice starting to get softer and softer making her smile.

“Finally some peace and quiet,” the maid said.

Both their eyes were closed and still having a sweet tender kiss in the water. After a while Myungsoo too was running out of breath and brought them back off to the surface never did he let go of her though. Still kissing her passionately they did not notice the maid was still standing there on the edge of the pool perhaps eight feet away from them. She saw something moving at the corner of her eyes making her turn her head to see them kissing. She gasps and her eyes enlarge; her hands cover . She smiles and was about to go when,

“Mrs. Choi,” she heard Myungsoo’s voice and turns her head to see them have already broken up the kiss, but still in one another’s embrace.

“Y… yes master?”

“Is she gone?” The maid looks at Hye Ju who was blushing.

“Yes, Kyungil took her away already.”

“That’s good,” he says with a smile. “You may go now.” She bows and took her leave. As she exits Myungsoo starts to let go of Hye Ju making her gasp and hold onto him tighter.

“Where are you going,” she asks him.

“I’m getting out of the pool.”

“And leave me here?”

“Of course not you’re going too,” he says starting to let go of her again, but she wraps her arms around his neck and wraps her legs around his waist making him shock.

“Don’t let me go,” she said pleading a little. “I can’t swim.” He smiles and puts his arms around her waist.

“Don’t worry babe I’ll never let go of you.”

“Take me to the shallow end then I’ll be fine.”

“But if I take you to the shallow end then you’re going to let go of me and I want you to hold me like this forever.”

“Kim Myungsoo please.” He smiles and rubs their noses together.

“Okay, but first,” he stops in the middle of his sentence and taps his lips. She sighs and gave him a quick peck. “Is that all you got?”

“Yes.” He chuckles and took her to the shallow end. She finally entangles herself from him. “Thanks.” She climbs out of the pool with him following her. As she was about to take a step her legs gave out on her making him catch her.

“Are you okay?” She turns her head to face him and her eyes landed on his lips making her legs even weaker.

What’s wrong with me,” she asks herself. “Did that kiss make that much of an impact on me? I’m fine.” She stood up but fell back into his arms.

“It seems like you can’t walk right.” He chuckles before scooping her up into his arms.

“Hey what are you doing? Put me down.”

“And have you look like a fool again? No.” He carries her pass the living room, up the stairs and into their bedroom before gently setting her on the bed. “You’re all wet,” he says to her who was completely avoiding eye contact with him. “I’ll go get you a towel.” He smiles before heading to the drawers. Before grabbing a towel he took off his shirt and starts to wipe his body dry.

As he was doing that Hye Ju moved her feet to see if they were still numb and lucky for her they weren’t. She looks at him and saw that he was distracted so she took the opportunity to run for it. As she approaches the door she felt him grab onto her arm stopping her.

“Where are you going,” he asks her.

“Myungsoo sshi I,” he pushes her to the door making her back make contact with the door and traps her in-between his long muscular arms.   

“You what? Trying to run away again? Didn’t I tell you that you won’t leave my sight today?”

“Myungsoo sshi, please stop joking around.”

“Hye Ju, I’m not joking around.”

“I know that your heart is for Byul and Byul only. You don’t have to pretend to like me,” she says looking into his eyes.

“Hye Ju,” he takes her by the arm and pulls her against him tightening his grip. “How many times must I tell you that I’m not joking nor pretending to love you,” he said in a stern voice.

“But your heart is for Byul only not me,” she said almost crying and trying to get out of his grip.

“Not true,” he raises his voice and tightens his grip on her wrist making her wince. “I may have loved her once, but do you really think I still do when I have such a beautiful wife right here in front of me?” She was stunned by his words, but still tried to get out of his grip.

“Myungsoo sshi, you’re hurting me,” he glares at her before letting her go. She cups her wrist and walks away from him while he huffs in anger then turns to face her back.

“That day when Byul was beating you to death, you did nothing but sat there and cry letting her beat you up. Do you know how much I pitied you?! How much I wanted to help you! How much I wanted to punch her in the face and throw her out of the house! You looked so fragile that day.” His eyes started to get teary. “I wanted so much to hold you in my arms and comfort you.”

“Then why didn’t you,” she asks crying facing him.

“Because I was a fool who didn’t know his own feelings!” They were both now crying.

“You know I deserved that beating that’s why I did nothing! I came into your life so un-expectantly and ruined your relationship with her! I needed to repay somehow!”

“By letting her beat you like that?!”

“Yes!”

“And that day when Dongwoo hyung asked me if he could have you since I was Byul’s boyfriend, I was so mad!”

“And did you let him?!”

“Of course not silly how could I hand my wife over to someone like him?!” He sniffles and pulls her into his embrace. “I could never let you go,” he whispers. “I love you Hye Ju ah. Don’t you love me?”

“Of course I do,” she says hugging him back. “I always did.” He deepens the hug.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

He lifts her head as he keeps her in his arms to look at into her eyes. With one movement their lips attaches once again for a deep lushes kiss. Her arms that encircled around his waist slowly made their way up around his neck deepening the kiss while his right arm was around her waist and his left hand was behind her neck. With one swift move he scoops her into his arms and carries her to the bed gently setting her down before leaving butterfly kisses on her neck.

“If we don’t change our wet clothes we could get sick,” she said as her hand hung on his shoulder; he lifts his head to look at her.

“Should I help you,” he asks with a smirk earning a slight smack on his chest. But he only chuckled before kissing her lips again as he starts to her shirt.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading it. And sorry if i have any grammar errors. I dont think i've proofread this yet. I'll have to do that later when i'm not busy with homework. Have a good day!! Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE if  you liked the story! ^-^

*

*

*

 

*Bye!! Thanks for stopping by! ^-^*

large.gif