Fainted

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I open my eyes , why im in my bedroom ? I sat on the bed and noticed Luhan was beside me . What is he doing here ? He is sleeping , i don ' t wanna disturb him slepping . I think it ' s better if im take a bath , i goes to my big wadrobe and take some clothes .

I walked to the bathroom , as i enter the bathroom . I looked around , it ' s was luxurious ! I put my clothes at a wadrobe in the bathroom and take a shower . I get out from the bathroom only wearing a robes and a towel around my neck .

I saw about 5 medicine on a table and a water ,  " Is this for me ? Do i really need to eat them . " I asked . " Yes , you need to eat them " A male voice that can be heard just behind me . I turn around and it ' s was Luhan . " Hey , are you ok ? Just now you just fainted " . He asked me curiously . I nodded " Im ok " . I Take a sit on the table and Luhan did too . I just ignore he , because he was looking at me . I take one of the medicine and eat them .

Luhan POV

I don ' t know why im just looking at her , she was so y . She not even dry her long hair . It ' s really looked y . When she ate the medicines and drink the water , the water just drop a little from to her chin and then to her neck ! My heart beating really fast . 

" Hey " She noticed me looking at her . I startled " What ? " . "  Maybe you should get out and goes downstairs , im gonna put some clothes . " EunB said . " You had a bathroom , why don ' t you used it for change clothes instead change outside bathroom .

" My mouth automatically said that , i don't know why . " I always change outside bathroom , this is my house , i can do anything " . 

I stood up and goes to the door , i turned around to see what she is doing before i get out from her room . She was drying her long hair . I gulped and get out from the room 

Your POV

After he went out from my room , i don ' t know why i feel lonely . I take a blue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter