Chapter Two

The Line that was Crossed a Million Times

Chapter two: Three Years Later...

Jongdae hasn't have rice and chicken in a long time and decides to have takeout. 

His laptop is pries open with a bottle of beer and his takeout next to it. He does work at home. A different home. Where the apartment is smaller and has one bedroom and one bathroom and the cost is fine. He sighed, his life is way different from three years ago. The same boss but a newly added person, his personal assistant, Lay. Jongdae has been promoted to Chief Editor, which makes him more busier than usual. Not even having time for himself to go to the bar and pick up some females or males, depends on what he's feeling.

It's new, he's new and his salary is booming with cash. But is heart still has to boom with love. He still tries to forget about Luhan, drowning his sorrows in alcohol. His fears still haunt him and he wakes up with guilt in his heart.

", it hurts..."  

Friday Morning, and Jongdae takes a shower and dresses nicely. Buissness attire: pressed dress shirt and pressed black pants, with a red clip on tie. His honey colored hair is brushed back and he smiles. With extra time he treats himself for a Latte and finds something interesting.

Luhan. 

His head slightly turns to see that Luhan is smiling widely near the window, alone maybe. 

"Good Morning Sir, how can I help you?" Jongdae turns his head around to face the cashier. 

"One Caramel Latte, please and thank you"  The cashier' gives him a crooked smile and blushes.

He pays her cash, takes his Caramel Latte and sits four tables behind Luhan's table, 

He's not alone in fact. Luhan smiles widely for the man in front of him with light red hair and beautiful smile. The man says something to Luhan and he bursts in laughter, they both do.

Jongdae clenched his fists in anger, he's not suppose to laugh with a stranger, he's suppose to laugh with Jongdae and jealousy arises in him. He's doing so well in his love life, while yet he himself is still alone. He knows how Luhan felt three years ago, before he stepped out of his life. He studies the man in front of Luhan. round face, cute nose, cute eyes, nicely styled hair and his eyes, the color of chocolate. So sincere yet so beautiful, more jealousy arises in him. Blood boiling against the wooden table underneath his heated hands.

Luhan found a hottie. Jongdae abruptly gets up and leaves the damn place. It's a headache, a terrible headache. He's going to be late for work and Joonmyun will terrorize him with questions when he gets to work, he just knows it.

"You're late! Jongdae!" Joonmyun's personal assistant points at him and gives him more paperfiles.

"I know, I know! Ran into my Ex-boyfriend at the coffee shop" 

Lay shook his head, "You're gay?" 

"Yah! Shut your mouth!" Jongdae smacks him on the arm.

"Yes.."  Lay smirks,

"Boss wants to know if you have edited all the articles from yesterday"

"I have, why?"

"He's sending them to the printing press as soon as possible and also we need a written report of your previous works from before, all workers must do this so we know what speed you work on" 

"Sure, is that all?" 

"Yeah"  As Jongdae walked to his office, Lay called to him.

"Oh and Jongdae!" 

"What?!"

"Was your ex-boyfriend named Luhan?!"

"Yeah?"

"Just asking!" Lay's laugh echoed in the hallways. The female workers gasped and giggled. 

After Jongdae sat on the tables behind Luhan for a couple minutes with anger showing in his facial expression, Minseok finally opens his mouth to say something about the man who looked furiously cute in anger.

"A man was staring at you four tables away, Luhan" 

"Really? Was he cute?" He chuckles loudly as muffin crumbs fall off from the side of his lips. Minseok shakes his head and laughs along with him. 

"I only find you the cute one, but he was good-looking" He smiled as he sipped his coffee.  Of course he was good-looking. He melted Minseok's heart away, he looked like a prince. But of course, he couldn't tell Luhan for his dear life. As of three years prior, Luhan had such a horrible past that Minseok wanted to make up those Years with kisses and deep affection. He wanted Luhan to forget about the man that cheated on him and focus on him. But damn those dark brown eyes. 

"Let's go, Min?" Luhan says, and Minseok snaps back to reality. He nods and throws out his coffee cups and muffin wrappers and out the cafe door. He swings an arm protectively on Luhan's shoulder and presses a kiss on the side of his forehead as they walked towards the car.

"I won't let you go, ever" Minseok says, "I don't think I can"

Luhan laughs.

"It's okay, I love you" Minseok hums in response, "I love you too"  They enter the car and Minseok's pulls Luhan into a deep kiss as their hands explore the lower regions of their body through semi-tight jeans. Minseok swats Luhan's hand away from his pants and quickly undos Luhan's. 

"Don't focus on me, Focus on you" Minseok demands as he slips a hand underneath his jeans and palms his growing bulge. His boxers form a wet spot and Luhan moans sensually. It feels so good that Luhan craves just more than a hand. Minseok pulls his hand away from his boxers and starts the car engine. 

"Wait, don't tell me I have to wait!"

"I don't want to end up colliding into a car and risking injuring you and me."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so...It's boring right now...and this is next chapter will have Xiuchen. Promise.

Subscribe, Rate and Comment, thanks :)