Chapter One

The Line that was Crossed a Million Times

His life couldn't be more perfect as he could ever imagine. 

He as a housewife, cooking and cleaning with stress-free and happiness while his lover comes home, takes off his shoes and hurriedly puts on his home slippers and snakes his arms around his torso and feels the quickened heartbeat thumping from his chest, soft and tender touches that linger his heated skin and all he can do is moan.

"Jongdae..

He peppers kisses from his neck up to his jaw and turns him around, and finally kisses him on the soft burning lips of his. 

Dinner is forgotten and the smoke alarm turns on. 

Luhan and Jongdae order Chinese Takeout and watch reality television shows on the glass coffee table in front of the t.v. It's always the same, and Luhan loves it to death and wishes to never stop, and also hopes not to overtook and burn dinner from the past and make the next door neighbors get scared to death.

But somehow, Jongdae hasn't returned home yet, and it's already past seven o'clock in the evening. Luhan actually makes dinner that does not have burnt pieces of Rice and or Meat. He's disappointed but also reasons that Jongdae might be working late, hopefully.

It happens again, Jongdae leaves in the morning early and returns back later in the evening around eleven o'clock while his usual arrival is at five thirty in the afternoon. It confuses Luhan and he debates whether or not he should even make dinner anymore since he's always full or not in the mood to even talk and sleep on the shared mattress. Luhan just sleeps on the couch, watching the news and crying himself to sleep, every night.

 He's awake with the gentle footsteps of Jongdae's into the bathroom and having a shower. Luhan makes the opportunity to ask him why the is he leaving so early and coming home late and wasting another plate of dinner gone in the garbage.

"It's the office that wants me in earlier, and coming home later. I can't help it! Joonmyun wants me to complete work and projects and submit them as soon as possible! You know that Luhan!"

"I don't believe you for one second! Why can't you do it here! At home!" 

"I want to spend more time with you, Luhan! Don't you see!"

"You're cheating on me, I know it!"

"That's obserd! Are you crazy?!" That's the first fight in forever, Luhan recalls and it . 

                                                              

"Why are you calling me?" 

"It's about... Jongdae" Tears burn to spill from his eyes.

"What's wrong now?"

"Okay, I think he's cheating on me..."

"What makes you think that..?"

"He leaves early and comes home late."

"Well..be patient, look for marks, smell, stains, anything that's suspicious"

"Thank you, Kris" Luhan says a little quieter.

"Anytime"  He hangs up the phone and starts crying.

While Jongdae returns home and walks to the bedroom once again like the past few weeks, without a hello.

Luhan doesn't even care anymore. 

                                                      

"Wait, What are you doing?"

It's surprising that Luhan is actually doing this. He never thought of leaving his home, ever. After his lover left for work, he spotted a dark bruise on the right side of his neck and it painfully killed him in the inside. It's a done deal and he won't tolerate living in a cheater's home. 

"I can't do this anymore, Jongdae"

"Do what?!" 

"Live with you! You have been going early and coming late without saying hello or goodbye and not even a kiss. I feel like you don't even care if I'm here or not, and it's driving me insane" Luhan tried his best to not to break down. 

"Please, I'm only doing this for the sake of living!" 

"Then what's on that neck of yours?" Jongdae lowered his eyes to the ground.

"That's right, a hickey."

"Luhan..."

"Goodbye, Jongdae" Luhan immediately picks up his bags and walks out of the apartment, not even looking back at the ing man that cheated on him. It's a done deal and he's single again. 

It hurts quite a bit. But the pain eases away slowly time by time and Jongdae is long forgotten.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's quite short, this is just the beginning before the real juice starts. This is the beginning and end of Chen/Luhan. 

Next up is Xiumin/Luhan

Please subscribe&comment it is greatly appreciated, and I promise you I won't let this one linger off and leave it unfinished. 

Thanks guys!