Chapter two

New beginning

Hanbin's POV

 

               When we arrived to Jiyong's house... Scratch that, it was mansion, I was thrilled. I've never been in such a place. It was huge. On the wall's you could notice pictures from different times and still, Jiyong kept the same face. The only thing that changed into him was his clothes and hair. I've looked everywhere amazed and I didn't even notice when Seungri and him went somewhere else. I searched for them, but it was like a maze. Finally, I jumped into some young man. He was really pretty, I've got to admit. Everyone, who surrounded Jiyong has this charm. But I wasn't able to notice his pulsating veins, so he's got to be one of... us too.
-Oh, sorry... - I apologized, bowing my head and he didn't even flinch, just gave me distanced smile. - Do you know where Seungri and Jiyong went?
-Master is probably into the dining room - he answered politely, but without needed warmness. - I can guide you there.

I only nodded, because I was already embarrassed about being a burden. When we came into the room, my eyes widened. It was almost like a hall, it could hold a whole party just here.
-I see that you've brought our new friend here, Jinwoo - Cold voice was what greeted us and I saw how it didn't even affect the boy next to me. - Come back later.

-Yes, master. - He bowed and exited the room, while I slowly approached Jiyong, taking a sit that he pointed me to.

-Well, now, is there something that you want to know? - This time, his words were directed to me. I looked at his face, it was perfect. I felt so attracted to him, even though I didn't even like him, this was really confusing.

-My emotions... When will it come back to normal? - Finally, I asked because that had to be the reason why my mind was playing such tricks.

- It isn't really clearly said. When you'll get to regular feeding and control, probably then. It may take some time, months even-  His answer wasn't the one, I was expecting. I really wanted to finally get back to being me. He laughed at my expression and I what I haven't noticed was the fact, that I broke the glass in my hand, I was so deep into my thoughts and anger. - I see that we've got to work on that.

- You don't say - I snorted, really annoyed. I felt as if my head was going to explode while keeping all of this emotions into me.
-Watch your mouth, pretty boy. Or we will have a different conversation, got it? - Now he stopped being "nice", his voice was clear and cold, I felt the shivers that ran down my spine. - Maybe we should give you your first lesson, hm? - He asked, visibly amused and then he snapped his fingers. In a blink of an eye, there was somebody standing beside me. I felt the most delicious smell I've ever acknowledged and turned my head. I noticed a beautiful woman, but for my, she was like my pray. I narrowed my eyes, noticing this pulsating veins under her smooth skin, which I desired to rip with my teeth. - Don't stop yourself. But try not to kill her.

This was all what I needed, his permission. In one jump, I was already next to her, slowly brushing her hair out of her neck.
- Don't you worry, dear. It won't hurt - I whispered seductively into her ear, acknowledging trembling of her body under my touch. However, she didn't move. I couldn't stop the thought, how much more fun it would be, if she was actually running away from me, if I could hunt her. The thrill filled my body and I sunk my teeth deeply into her skin. The taste of her hot blood was so addicting, that I haven't even considered stopping. It was like a drug, once you've taste it, you couldn't pull away. Her body weakened into my arms and she was slowly losing her consciousness.
-STOP NOW HANBIN - I've heard the yelling and it was the thing that got me out of my trance. I shifted to see, who was the voice belonging to. I didn't even notice, when Seungri got into the room. He was standing there, into the doorway and his eyes were burning. I looked at the girl in my arms terrified,  she was limp and the horror took over me. I always dropped her, but before I realized, Jinwoo took care of her, exiting the room.
-I... I'm sorry - the regret that I felt in that moment was unimaginable. I crawled into the corner, pulling my knees to my chest, embracing them and my whole body was shaking.
-Are you sick? Did you have fun, Jiyong? - Seungri hissed into the vampire direction. This was the first time when I saw him pissed and the rage was clearly noticeable, however Jiyong didn't get to respond him. He just sat there nonchalantly, looking at him with pure boredom on his face. - You've got to do this? Sacrifice innocent people? 
- Oh, don't even start. You should know that I lack something called "guilt". I can't feel it. - He shrugged, now looking on his nails as if nothing happened, as if he was having the most dull conversation.
-No? So I want Hanbin to learn his control on me. - This time his voice was calm, daring. But at the same time, no one could refuse him. I know I wouldn't be able to.

- You can't be serious. You know very well, that I won't ever allow that - Now it was Jiyong's turn to raise his voice. He even stood up from his sit and in second, he was standing almost nose to nose with Seungri.

-I am deadly serious. If not, I will leave. - They didn't even care if I was in the room with them. Their eyes were having the silent battle and I saw that vampire slowly gave in.

-Damn it, Seungri - He growled, and his fist landed on the wall. Or I should say inside the wall, cause he made a hole into it. - Fine - that was the last word and he smashed the door behind him, leaving me alone with his... Actually, who was Seungri to Jiyong?

-You're stubborn - I stated, finally straightening up to properly face him. - Aren't you worried that I'll hurt you? Or even worse... That I will kill you?
-You won't. And yes, I am stubborn. But I know, that you're good, that's why I want to help you. - He said, looking deeply into my eyes, and I had to bury my desires for biting him somewhere deep.

-Oh, my savior  - I said in a mocking manner, but it didn't last long before we both laughed.
               I came to like Seungri. He was straightforward, he never hide his thoughts. And I came to notice, that he was the only person, that Jiyong wasn't able to tell no to.

 

Seungri's POV

 

               I had good feeling about that kid, he is definitely good. He made me care for him, like for a little brother, but I didn't mind, as long as I can help him and he won't become the next, cold Jiyong. But you see, sometimes you can't tell that Jiyong is this numb. He wouldn't keep me that long if he wouldn't have even a micro piece of warmness inside him.
               I've got a deal with him, he could feed on me once for a three days and I can stay with him and maybe finally convince him to turn me. He said, that I am his favourite flavour. He grabbed me from a street, actually. I have had no one, no one who would care about me and then he appeared. I suppose that our loneliness was the thing that brought us together.
               After showing the room to Hanbin, I finally got to sleep myself, that day was tiring actually. But I wasn't meant to get a good rest. I woke up in the middle of the night, my body was all covered in sweat, tears streamed down my cheeks and I wasn't able to catch a breath. Again... The same dream that haunted me for years. The dream that motivate me even more to become the creature that most of the people would despise.
               Slowly I raised my body from the bed, completely subconsciously my feet brought me to room that belonged to the owner of the house. Always the same. I turned the knob and slowly came to him, getting myself under Jiyong's cover.
-Again? - He just asked, looking at me blankly, but deep down there, I could notice concern. I just nodded and get a little bit closer, grabbing his palm intertwining their fingers together. - Remember, just holding hands, nothing more - he warned me, with already closed eyes, but I smiled sheepishly either way. Something in his presence always made me feel secure, as if he was my private shield. While I felt his hand in mine, my breath steadied  and slumber finally got to me, this time leaving me to sleep peacefully.
               However, I woke up as usual - weirdly tangled with him, but this time, I felt his strong grip, when his arms embraced my body and I didn't even have the opportunity to make the smallest move. From this proximity, I could notice how smooth his skin was and how delicate he looked while sleeping, finally without wearing the cold mask. Slowly I reached his cheek with my fingers, caressing his cheek.

- Ah, Jiyong, what live did to you, that you're like this? - I whispered to myself, tugging a strand of his hair behind his earlobe. After this action, his eyelids flew wide open and he looked at me, his eyes were piercing my soul with a little haze from sleep still lingering into them. Innocent smile appeared on my face, when he finally acknowledged the position we were and he coughed, clearing his throat.

-What are you looking at? - He grumbled, his voice still was hoarse, but I've got to admit, it sounded pretty damn y.

- I thought you said, that you can't tolerate stupid question - My answer was playful and he only rolled his eyes, freeing me from his embrace. I couldn't help, but pout at the sudden lost of warmness. He saw it and only poke my nose with his finger, after I received the most precious, genuine smile from Kwon Jiyong. The one that no one beside me could see. I definitely could brag about it.

 

Jinhwan's POV

 

               I was getting worried. Well, I felt so heartbroken as well. And guilty. Everything came crashing together, when he pushed me away after that kiss. Ah, the kiss... It was amazing, I felt amazing. His lips were perfect, his touch was burning. In that moment, I didn't give a damn about our surroundings, it was only us that meant everything to me. If only I could hold him in my arms. If only I could do anything to make it last longer, to have him by my side. What have I done wrong? Why he wasn't answering any of my calls? Why hasn't he been in school for a whole week? I was getting extremely anxious, because... What if something happened? I couldn't do without him. He was my best friend and 'til this party, he was also my unrequited crush. Who he was now? That was the unanswered question.

               I knew too well where he lived, that was the place in which we slept together, cried together, we share most of our night memories in there since my place was too small. I went there, to see if he's alright and what I saw made me shiver. There he was, looking even more handsome than ever, packing boxes to some luxurious car. It looked as if he was moving out and I felt that my heart was in my throat already, beating like a crazy drum. Running, I come to here, grabbing his wrist.

-What are you doing?
-Can't you see? I'm packing my things - He snarled, but there was something in his eyes, this warmness that gave me hope. I knew him all too well to be tricked so simply.

-Why? - I asked bluntly, biting my lower lip to stop its quivering.

- None of your business - His voice was cold and I felt as if I was freezing although it was warm outside. - I told you something, didn't I?

-But why, why are you leaving me? What did I do wrong? Why can't you  even look at me?  - I finally snapped, grabbing him even stronger when my whole body was trembling from all of the emotions and tears that formed in my eyes.

-Why? - He asked, raising his eyebrow. He leaned to me so close, that his breath was tingling my earlobe - Because I don't want to have anything in common with you. Get it? - He whispered in low tone and that was the moment, when the great numbness possessed my body and I finally loosened my grip, looking at his back blankly. I stood there, watching him as he walked into the car and drove away, leaving me speechless. Don't ask me how or blame it on traffic, but somehow, I was able to follow him. After half an hour of constant ride, car pulled over and disappeared behind a large gate. Gate that was the entrance to the biggest mansion I've ever seen. It was slowly getting dark and I couldn't even comprehend that I was standing in front of the building for so long, looking at the yard through the crack in fence.
- And what are you doing here? - Mysterious voice asked right behind me and I jumped in place. My eyes widened, when I saw guy with deer-like eyes.

- I... that... nothing. I'm sorry. - I blubbered, lowering my head, but he was still looking at me with suspicions.
-I think, that someone here is a spy - He then said and without much words, he hold me and got inside. We were walking fast, until we've come into the spacious room. In the middle, I could notice a big throne. Literally. It wasn't a chair, it was a throne. And when I saw the face of a man, who sat there, fear rushed through me and all I tried was to escape from the room. But I failed miserably.

- I see that you've brought dinner - Deep voice of a person, who sat in the throne announced with a satisfied smirk on his face. He was glamorous, but I wasn't in the move to care.

- Yes, master - Deer-eyed answered fast and I felt there was no way out, I was doomed.

-Bring him here - "Master" ordered and i n a blink of an eye I stood beside him, frozen as a stone without a possibility to move even for an inch. What is he going to do to me? Was he going to kill me, beat me? What was going on? - Let me try - his soft murmur made me somehow relaxed and that was beyond imagination, because deep down I was paralyzed with dread, how did he do that then? He reached for my hand and the thing that I noticed next was even worse. He had fangs... And they were going to be buried into my skin. I am going to die.





________________________________________

I've got the feeling that I write in too many POVes hahaha! But anyway, sooo many subscribers, I couldn't be happier! Well, I could, I really like comments. Anyway, sorry if it isn't that good, I wrote it in 3 parts, because lack of time is killing meee. Thank you, thank you and I hope you'll keep reading and enjoying this! I should have a beta, 'cause I am to lazy to even check the story for mistakes, kkkk~