Chapter one

New beginning

               Have you ever heard about demons? Werewolves, vampires and other creatures? Well, I did too. I was sure that this are just some silly legends, because - who would ever believe that there is a dead human who lives by drinking blood? I tell you - no one. Especially after many of these cheesy, lovey-dovey series in TV.
               I lived my life for 19 years. It was simple, as the life of teenager's, or young adults, life should be. I went to school, actually in a month I'll be finishing it. I've got my friends here, Jinhwan and Bobby, we were inseparable.

- Guys, have you heard about party today? Some college guy actually invited us! - Bobby came to me and Jinhwan all excited. Small smile appeared on my face, I always found it funny how Bobby is getting so happy about little things.

-He really invited US? - I asked, raising my brow in suspicion, not really believing it.    My friend only snorted at me, shaking his head.

-You're always the buzz killer, you know? - he scoffed and all I could do was to roll my eyes, what could I do, when I was just the realist? - He invited all of the seniors, so yes. WE are invited to.

-Hanbin, we will go, right? - Jinhwan asked from my side, giving me this adorable look to which I could never say no to. He knew it all too well. I sighed deeply, considering if that was a good idea.

- Yeah, why not - I finally answered, 'cause I've been in a lost position either way. We deserved some fun after the years of studying.
               When we arrived to the place, the house was already filled with people. Loud banging was heard all over the place, making the ground under our foot to shake. The smiles on our faces became more transparent as we crossed the door. Alcohol and the cigarette smoke welcomed us, while we were trying to melt into the crowd. It didn't took long before we were dancing like crazy, a little too much drunk, but who cares? Sometimes we were fooling, by coming to close to each other, grinding a little bit only to burst into laughing the next moment.
-I'm going to get another drink, wait - Jinhwan said to my ear and I just nodded, trying not to break the eye contact I have with some girl. The thing that I wasn't expecting, was the fact that the contact was broke because of some man. He was good looking, hell... He was gorgeous, that I had to admit. And somehow, when he was making his way to me, I froze. I literally couldn't move, as if I was trapped in his spell.
- Hi, pretty boy - that was the first words he said, when he finally reached me. The smirk was so evident on his face.
- Hey, nice party, huh? - I asked, trying to stay cool. I've got to admit, I never felt so intoxicated by any other guy. But around him...there was this strange, mysterious aura I couldn't resist.
-Actually, it's boring. But I think that things will get interesting from now on - Again, he smiled so cocky, while he pulled me closer, our chests met and his nose was leaving traces on my neck - You'd better not scream - this time, the murmur was harsh and the next thing I felt, was a sting when his teeth grabbed my skin. I felt as if he was ripping it open and the pain was unbearable. With all my strengths, I still couldn't push him away. But when he finally looked into my eyes when he straightened up, shock took over me. His eyes were all red, literally, and he was his fangs covered with, apparently, my blood. My head became dizzy and moment later I felt that pain shook over my body again.
-Three... Two... One - his soft counting was the last thing that I register before I lost my consciousness.
                When I woke up, I was laying at the grass, my head on someone's lap. Slowly, I opened my eyelids to be welcomed by very bright light that make me close my eyes again. When I finally adapted and was able to think clearly, I heard that someone was shushing me.
- Shh... Easy there - This soft voice, I could recognize him everywhere. It was my little guardian angel. - I think that's enough alcohol for you today - His chuckle was definitely the sweetest thing that I've ever heard. But wait... Why did I have such strange thoughts around my friend? It was normal, our closeness was something so common and yet, my heart skipped a bit, when he started to lightly brush my hair, with such tenderness, that I almost melted under his touch.
-What happened? - I asked and I instantly noticed that my voice was slightly hoarse. Yes, it had to be it, I just drunk too much.
- You passed out. I found you on a couch - he explained, and he brushed his fingers over my neck, to which I hissed loudly, feeling this stinging pain. - I guess some girl wasn't too delicate.
-What, jealous? - Raising my eyebrows, I finally lifted myself so I can look exactly into his eyes. He felt confused, biting his lower lip and he snorted at me, as if I was talking the stupidest thing ever.
- You wish! - Jinhwan laughed it off, but I just couldn't left it here. Slowly, I reached to his cheek, brushing it with my fingertips. I traced it behind his ear and then slowly to his neck and I found it just cute, how easily he gave in to my touch.
- I wish? Oh, I think that you wish you could be that girl - Slowly, I leaned closer to him, whispering into his ear - I think that you wish, you could bite me. That you could touch me.. Right, Hwannie? - Even I was shocked, how tempting my voice was, how sensual I sounded. My free hand travelled to his thigh, which I squeezed lightly. I've heard his hasp and how he swallowed, trembling right beside me.
-Nonsense. Stop... stop fooling with me, Hanbin - He whispered, but I wasn't listening. I just moved closer, taking his chin between my fingers, finding this confusion and fear inside these beautiful eyes of his.
-Oh, I'm far from joking, my dear - I muttered under my breath, sticking my tongue to tease his lips a little bit. And when he neither pushed me away nor he moved away, I felt encouraged and so I took his lips between mine, taking his breath with it as well. I never felt this good while kissing somebody, it was as if my emotions were enhanced. Single movement of his lips made me and I couldn't even wait before slipping my tongue between his parted mouth. I was drown in my own hunger, hunger for that fragile boy under me. He haven't had even the little reminiscence of control, it was me who guided everything, while he was simply tugging at my shirt with his shaking hands. When both of us felt left of breath, I finally pulled away, again absorbed in this beautiful this time trusting orbs, which made my heart race again. I traced his jaw line with my tongue, at it lightly, because I didn't want to left a mark. At least, not there. The moment was just amazing, I felt as if I was able to fly, until I reached his neck. I felt the pulsating vein right under this thin, milky skin and I on it hard. I stopped when I've heard Jinhwan's hiss but I was in trance. I was possesed by some kind of wild animal, and I could feel that something strange was going on with me. I lowered my head and then, I remembered everything before my passing out. I remembered this gorgeous creature and I remembered his look right before world turned black. My eyes widened instantly and I stood up, pushing Jinhwan as far away from  me as I could. I didn't even now, that I had such a strength.
-Don't come near me, do you understand? Don't you dare. - I tried to sound as harshly as I could, before I ran off. I think, I've never run so fast in my life, when I finally reached some deserted park. When I saw my reflection in a water, I could see that my eyes were all red and anger took control over me. Before I even realized, I kicked some bench. What shocked me, was the fact that it's legs broke down. I embraced myself, constantly muttering "no,no,no, it can't be happening" and tears flow down my cheeks. I've hide under some tree, swaying to my sides, feeling as a mental person. Because... It can't be possible right... I couldn't possibly be a...

Jiyong's POV

-What the did you do? - I've heard Seungri's very annoying voice next to me and I slowly tuned to him. I shrugged, wearing my usual, blank expression. - Don't tell me it's nothing, because it doesn't look like nothing.
-Ah, so you're saying about it - I asked, pointing my fingers into the confused boy under the tree. I smiled widely, or maybe I should describe it as a wicked smile. - You really want me to turn you into a vampire, so I wanted to show you what the vampires feel at the beginning.
-Are you crazy? - His voice was full of anger and disbelief, which made me even more irritated than before. I sighed heavily, rolling my eyes at him.
-As if you don't know - Why would I deny something, that was partially the truth? How can I not turn crazy after living for a hundred years? Especially, when I was tortured by this human being next to me, whining about the want to become vampire for three in' years. - Still interested? - My voice was bored. Even, when I've just ruined somebody's life, I still didn't care. You may ask me, why haven't I let go of Seungri, why I didn't kill him or turned him. Well... Somehow I cared about the kid. He came to me for work, three years ago. His whole family was killed, so I showed a little bit of compassion so don't you even dare to tell me, that I don't have a heart. Because I do. But I don't use it. I definitely prefer to choose with my clear mind, then to get burdened by heart problems. When it comes to human, these problems were always exaggerated, you know. They thought that love is the most important thing ever. I tell you one thing - It's bull. Living, that is the most important. Even money are more important than love. Yet, somehow I grew attached to this boy right next to me. He was the only one, that could make me laugh. Mostly, he was annoying, of course. But still, I felt responsible for him. Our lost souls connected and he became my only family, and I became his. We haven't had to feel lonely anymore.
-You know, you won't discourage me with things like that. You just make me more disgusted with you - His voice shook me out of my thoughts and I looked at him, completely bored. Actually, I really was stopping myself from yawning.
-Stop bubbling. Lesson learned, we're coming back home - I ordered, already turning my body to leave.
-No - his stern voice stopped me and I shoot him a glare, pursuing my lips into thin line.
-What do you mean by "no"?

-Don't you know the meaning of word no? No is no. I won't come home with you, until you help that little boy, understood? - He wasn't backing out, I knew he wasn't. I've got to know him pretty well by this time we have spent together.

-Don't you dare to order me - I snarled, actually pissed. Who does he think he is? I started to walk and I didn't care if he is following me, but then, I felt his grip around my wrist. He had this pleading look on his face, looking all innocent. And even if I knew, that was an act, I always lost the fight with him looking like that.
- I hate your stubbornness - I growled, freeing my wrist from his hand. - But you talk to him. I think that he might not be so positive when he'll see me.

-Done - And the wide smiled rose on his lips, I had to fight the urge to not hit Seungri in the face to wipe it off.

-Annoying - I muttered, but his smiled grew only wider. He asked me to stay here, while he slowly approached the boy. It looked dangerous for a few first seconds, but Ri knew too well how to deal with vampires. After few minutes of extremely nauseous and not interesting conversation of theirs, he waved at me to join them. As I made my way to them, I saw the boy standing up and gabbing Ri. His fangs was visible now and I smirked, kid is learning fast.
- If you hurt him, I'll kill you. Don't try your luck with me, because around me  - there is none. - My voice was calm, making him narrow his eyes. He pushed Seungri back to me, but as stubborn as Seungri was, he stayed by his side.
-What do you want more, huh? You made me like this, why won't you off? - He was really bold, I've got to admit, I liked that.
-Look, I wanted to leave you behind, but these very exasperating person wanted me to talk to you. So I've got the offer. I can teach you how to live with... This, and you will work for me. But there's a catch. You've got to leave your family, friends and school if you don't want to kill anybody.
-Why should I trust you? - He asked, full of suspicions, what made me roll my eyes again.

- Because I will give you my word. And I am Kwon Jiyong, I never break the given word. - This seemed to spoke to him and in the next minute I've heard Seungri's cheerful clapping.  I swear, he was too hyper sometimes.
-So we have a new housekeeper, that's cool - His voice was so loud, that I and that kid glared at him.
-Shut up - we said simultaneously and I smiled at him, I think that we will cooperate quite well.

-What's your name, pretty boy? - I asked, this time actually curious.

- Hanbin, Kim Hanbin. - He answered and I just nodded.
-You never called me pretty boy - Seungri accused me, scoffing actually and I just sighed heavily for a thousand time this evening, reaching for his hair to ruffle it.
- Be quiet, my head hurts because of you, pretty. 

 

 

________________________

I'm writing a lot as for me lately. That's something. I don't know if this story will come to your liking. But pleeeease, comment, so I will be encouraged to write more. And... Yep, that's all, enjoy! I hope it doesn't !