ice cream.

butterfly.

for ate murry core in.

-

Like the little kid he is, Jongin decides to stop by for ice cream on their way to the park. Because Jongin proposed to buy, Kyungsoo had no choice but to accept his best friend’s offer of the strawberry treat in a waffle cone.  As the three wait for Jongin’s order of rainbow sherbet, Mari away her chocolate ice cream. As she eats, she notices a sad-looking boy in front of her. Prying away from Kyungsoo’s clasped hand around hers, Mari makes her way to the little boy. Kyungsoo watches her make her way towards the boy and he watches her in wonder.

“Why are you so sad?” Mari asks sweetly. The boy jumps in surprise at the voice and meets her brown eyes.

“I dropped my ice cream,” he pouts. Mari feels sympathy for him; she knows how it feels to drop an ice cream cone, and her mood gets shot down. However, an idea sparks inside the little girl’s head and she grins before running back to Kyungsoo. She asks for two spoons and a bowl and Kyungsoo gives her the items. With a wide smile, Mari goes back to the little boy. She asks him to hold the bowl, which he takes with curious hands. He expects there to be ice cream in the bowl, so when he sees it empty, his pout deepens. However, his mood turns when Mari places her cone inside the cup. Confused, the little boy looks up at Mari. She hands him a blue spoon before saying, “We could share mine!” The little boy’s lips light up in a sweet smile and he takes the spoon from the girl and eats a bite of ice cream. He immediately melts from the cold, familiar goodness.

“Thank you,” he says before taking in another spoonful. Mari smiles.

“You’re welcome. I’m Mari,” she greets, putting her hand out in front.

“My name is Chansik.” He shakes her extended hand and continues to eat the chocolate sweet.

“Chansik! It’s time to leave!” a voice calls for the little boy. His smile falters, but picks it back up for Mari.

“Coming, Jinyoung hyung!” He bows down to Mari and thanks her once again before heading off with a red-haired male.

-

bc ate likes the gongchanstick and red head jinyoung <3