Love Anniversary

Love Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining through the window of your room; the birds were singing their song. Dongwoo woke up because of the birds, but you didn’t move an inch. You wouldn’t wake up because of the birds or the sun. Someone always needed to wake you up.


Dongwoo was watching you silently, thinking how lucky he was to have a wife like you. He couldn’t wish for a better one. He decided to wake you up, so he leaned forward and kissed you on the lips.

“Good morning ___-ah” he said, his voice husky. You pecked him on the lips again.

“Good morning” you said and smiled.

“Had a nice sleep?” he asked. You nodded affirmatively. Dongwoo and you still lay there for some time. After a while, he got up and told you to get up too, but you refused.

“I don’t want to get up yet” you said pouting.

“It’s sunny outside, we should do something fun today! Like going out for a date!” he said.

You still refused to get out of bed because you were lazy, so he had no other choice but to tickle you. He picked you up from bed and span you around.

” Do you want me to tickle you again?” he asked and you immediately shook your head. You kissed him and run to the bathroom- before he had a chance to tickle you again. Dongwoo chuckled.


He was changing his clothes while you were in the bathroom. When you came out, you stood before Dongwoo that only had his pants on. His upper body was bare. He came to you and hugged you. Even though you were married, you were still surprised to see him like that. And now he was just hugging you and it felt good being in his arms. He was so warm and he made you feel safe.

You looked up and Dongwoo was looking at you with his beautiful brown eyes. You closed your eyes and he leaned down. Your lips touched , in a slow and sweet, yet passionate kiss. Your stomach growled while you were kissing. Dongwoo laughed.

“We should eat something” he said and you nodded, blushing.

“Change your clothes and I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter