Chapter 3

Severely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae rushed to the dance studio where he knew it's where Kyuhyun normally is. Kyuhyun was a dancer and spent most of his time at the studio before he started dating Donghae. Donghae walked past the studio and saw kyuhyun's slender limbs executing a graceful dance move. 

Donghae stood there, in awe of Kyuhyun and it felt like he was falling for Kyuhyun all over again.

Donghae noticed a newspaper stand next to him and grabbed a newspaper casually. 

He was going to hide his face by using the newspaper and surprise Kyuhyun later. He hid behind the newspaper and gasped in shock when he saw something.

2014 10 October

That was the date on the newspaper.

Kyuhyun died on the 12th of October.

Oh jeez, what does this mean? Realization dawned on him.

The wish he made at Kyuhyun's grave! He wanted to turn back time and now that it actually happened...Donghae should have felt happy but there was an odd sense of dread like he knew he couldn't fight fate no matter how hard he tried.

Donghae shook his head, as if to clear depressing thoughts. He was so distracted that he nearly missed Kyuhyun leaving the studio. He skulked after Kyuhyun, just contented in watching him.

Kyuhyun was about to cross the road and with a sense of foreboding, Donghae quickly pulled Kyuhyun back right when he wanted to cross. A car zoomed past them.

Kyuhyun'e eyes were wide open and he was scared stiff. To think that he nearly died...

Kyuhyun turned to his side to see his saviour and there he was. That strange guy who cupped his face and knew his name.

Kyuhyun fought the urge to run away and forced himself to speak. "Thank you for saving me. How did you know there was a car anyway?"

Donghae shrugged and a smile graced his lips.

Kyuhyun could see how handsome he looked.

Donghae had a sweet baby face and yet his eyes held the world's sadness in them. Yet, his lips were pouty and he laughed a lot. Kyuhyun could tell from the laughter lines. Somehow Donghae managed to look handsome but there was a tinge of sadness about him like he had gone through a heartbreak before.

"Done staring yet, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun flushed. No one called him Kyu. Especially not when the guy was a handsome angel and spoke his name huskily like he was thinking of what to do with Kyuhyun on a bed.

Mmmmmm that wouldn't be such a bad idea. Kyuhyun didn't know that his eyes were glazed over and he was slightly panting.

Donghae chuckled. He knew that Kyuhyun was from experience.

Donghae tugged at Kyuhyun's arm. "Come on, I'll bring you home. You seem...shaken up from that near death experience." Donghae's tone was amused.

Kyuhyun was brought out from his reverie. "Oh my god, what was I doing?" He whined cutely with his nose all scrunched up. He can't believe he just had his mind in the gutter.

Donghae laughed. Kyuhyun wanted to hear more of his laughter. It was comforting and bright and somehow familar like he heard this laughter before.

Donghae smiled, "Nah. It's okay. If you still want to think about dirty things...you could go ahead. I'll just carry you home and you can dream about whatever you like to." Donghae teased Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tried to ignore that tempting deal and instead said, "I'm taller than you. How can you carry me?"

Donghae's smile faded and he narrowed his eyes playfully.

"Are you doubting my strength, Kyu?" There goes that name. When...OH MY HOLY BABIES! 

Kyuhyun gasped. "I don't even know your name and we are conversing like we've been friends since forever!"

Donghae grinned. "I'm Donghae but you can call me Hae."

Kyuhyun nodded, seemingly at peace now.

He didn't expect that Donghae would scoop Kyuhyun into his arms like a father would to his child.

"Do you still doubt my strength now?"

Kyuhyun was speechless and just shook his head.

What did this guy have that turned the usual snarky him to a mess of goo?

Donghae started singing a slow sad song and Kyuhyun closed his eyes, appreciating Donghae's voice. Of course he was also appreciating the fact that he could feel Donghae's taut muscles muahahah.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter