Chapter 1

Severely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae chased after Kyuhyun.

"Yah! Don't be so rash Kyu, she forced herself on me I swear. I pushed her off immediately. It's not what you think!" Donghae yelled.

Oh yeah? That's what they all say. Kyuhyun bitterly thought.

Donghae panted and stopped running for a second. Too late he realized Kyuhyun was running on a road and because of his tears, he failed to see the oncoming truck.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Donghae woke up with a start. Every day, every day after he's gone, Donghae wakes up with nightmares of that fateful day.

Why? Why must it happened to his Kyu?

Donghae choked back a sob and wrapped himself tighter in the blankets, trying to pretend it was Kyuhyun's arm around him. Kyuhyun was the type to love you a lot but showed it through his actions rather than words. Donghae never needed Kyuhyun to say "I love you" because he knew that Kyuhyun already did. 

And that's what makes his loss all the more painful. Because it was his fault, all his goddamn fault that Kyuhyun died.

Kyuhyun gave up so much to be with Donghae and that one night when Jessica, a girl at the pub where he works, threw herself on him and kissed him was what changed Donghae's life.

Donghae was shocked for one second before throwing her off him.

Kyuhyun witnessed that one second and jumped to conclusions. Donghae saw Kyuhyun out of a corner of his eye and chased after him.

Oblivious to the impending doom, they kept running. If Donghae had ran faster and caught up with Kyuhyun, forced him to listen, this would not have happened.

Kyuhyun dashed onto the road and was slammed by a truck.

Time seemed to stop then. Donghae remembered being so numb, like his mind hadn't fully registered what had just occured. He darted to Kyuhyun's lifeless body.

He saw the cuts and scratches on Kyuhyun's arms and legs. That's not the worst thing he saw though. It was the head wound that nearly had Donghae faint on the spot.

There was a huge cut that kept secreting blood. Kyuhyun's eyes were shut close but there was still life in him.

Donghae's eyes brimmed with tears and Kyuhyun's hand, giving the dying man comfort.

"Stay with me babe...Don't die now...We were supposed to grow old together, you promised me! Kyu please.." Donghae said in a pleading, high voice, using a tone Kyuhyun had never heard from him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter