Chapter 2

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this...
please read Chance
because One More Chance is a sequel to Chance~^^


...

“What are you doing with this guy?” Kyuhyun asked dangerously and coldly, glaring at Siwon then back to Sungmin.

 

 

Sungmin couldn’t believe. What is Kyuhyun doing here? Well, it’s not like they are in different country. He should expect that he would see this man again but, in this kind of situation? Seriously? Could this situation impossible called coincidence?

 

But, why Kyuhyun glaring at him like that? As if he did something wrong. Well, Kyuhyun is not his boyfriend or husband, he can do anything and whatever he wants!

 

“Umma, are you okay?”

 

Jintuo’s voice suddenly heard and it makes Sungmin back on his self.

 

Sungmin turned around his face to look at his son, and there, he saw his son’s worried face while Siwon holding his son’s hands. Siwon was in alarm to catch him if ever Sungmin will fall, but luckily, it didn’t happen.

 

Turning around his whole body to go back at his son and Siwon’s place, he felt a tight grip on his arms and it made him to hurt, when he faces the owner’s arm, he saw Kyuhyun, glaring more sharply at him.

 

“Let go of me,” Sungmin said, dangerously.

 

“What are you doing with this man?” Kyuhyun asked again, but this time, his voice is sharply.

 

“Why do you care?” Sungmin retort back, trying to escape Kyuhyun’s hold but Kyuhyun hold him more tightly, “Kyuhyun, you’re hurting me.” Sungmin hissed when he noticed Kyuhyun doesn’t have plans to let him go.

 

“Mister,” Siwon started as he let Jintuo’s hand go and made a walk to approach Sungmin, “why are you not letting Sungmin go?” he asked gently.

 

“And who are you?” Kyuhyun asked, dangerous tone voice still there.

 

“Yah Ajhussi!” this time, it was Jintuo who’s shouting. “What are you doing with my umma? You’re hurting him!”

 

“I’m not an Ajhussi. I’m your father.” Kyuhyun finally revealed while he looking at Jintuo deeply.

 

The three people’s eyes except Kyuhyun went wide when they heard Kyuhyun statement.

 

“What?!” Siwon and Jintuo asked simultaneously.

 

“What are you talking about Kyuhyun?!” it was Sungmin who shouted and finally, he had a strength to let his arm free go from Kyuhyun’s grip. Is Kyuhyun crazy? What is he talking about? Yes, he was Jintuo’s father. But that doesn’t mean, he has a right position to tell that to Jintuo.

 

He wants to slap and curse Kyuhyun for saying that hilarious words. Kyuhyun doesn’t deserve to meet Sungmin’s own son. He was lucky just lucky to meet Sungmin’s own son because Jintuo was there last night. If Sungmin can drag his son out of the restaurant last night he would but he didn’t because he don’t want to ruin his son’s happiness.

 

“Umma, what this Ajhussi talking about?” still couldn’t believe, Jintuo asked.

 

Sungmin faced his son and back to Siwon, “Just find a place where we can eat and I’ll call you after this. I’ll just go after.” Sungmin finally said but he saw Siwon’s questioning eyes. “I’ll explain it to you later.” Sungmin smiled and Siwon finally nod.

 

Siwon turned around his body as he approaching the kid, “Let’s go kiddo kiddie. Your umma has just an appointment with this Ajhussi.” Siwon said while smiling at Jintuo.

 

Jintuo hesitates looking at his umma, he saw his umma smiling sweetly at him as he nodding his head while saying, “Just go with your Siwon masi.” Then facing back at Siwon, “B-but, my umma?” Jintuo asked worriedly.

 

“Umma can handle that.” Siwon assured.

 

“That Ajhussi hurting my umma! I don’t want my umma get hurt because of that Ajhussi!” Jintuo shouted.

 

“Jintuo...” Sungmin called, warningly his son’s attitude.

 

Then Jintuo looked back at his umma, “ Umma...”

 

“Just go with him. Umma won’t take long.”

 

“O-okay umma.” Finally convinced, Jintuo agreed but before he go with Siwon he asked his umma assuredly, “Just... just go after with us, okay umma?”

 

“Yes baby.”

 

With that, Siwon finally drag Jintuo out of the scene.

 

When Siwon and Jintuo was nowhere on their sight, Sungmin glaring his eyes as he looked back at Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you talking about with my son?!” Sungmin asked angrily. He doesn’t care if people will watch them. He will end Kyuhyun’s craziness.

 

“Because I want too,” Kyuhyun said mockingly.

 

“You have no right in position to tell him that!”

 

“Why not? You already said it yesterday that he is my son.” Kyuhyun emphasizing the last four words.

 

Sungmin suddenly stopped. When and where he said that? As far as he remember, he didn’t answer Kyuhyun’s questions.

 

“What are you talking about?” Sungmin asked, furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Last night, you didn’t answer, silent means yes for me.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

Sungmin chuckled mockingly, what a stupid reason, and it made change Kyuhyun’s expression, turning into confuse expression.

 

“Silent doesn’t mean always yes, Kyuhyun. What if I will tell you now that Jintuo is not your son? Will you now leave us alone?”

 

Kyuhyun fell silent, will he? “No, because I don’t believe you,” insisting said Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin glared more sharply at Kyuhyun. “You’re stupid.” He finally said and makes Kyuhyun’s heart shattered.

 

Kyuhyun just now realized. This is not old Sungmin he was facing. This is a new Sungmin he was facing. Because, the old Sungmin never call him a stupid.

 

“Jintuo is not your son, Kyuhyun. If you are wondering, Jintuo’s father died in a car accident when I delivered our baby. I didn’t answer you because, I will repeat it, you have no right in position to know what happened in my life when I left. You are now out in my life, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin explained, heads up as he explaining, as if showing a brag. “Now you know, will you leave us alone from now on?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He didn’t know how to react. He thought Jintuo is his son but no.

 

When Sungmin saw Kyuhyun’s reaction, he turned around his body to leave Kyuhyun but he remember Kyuhyun’s first question when he bumped him and he face at Kyuhyun again.

 

“You asked if what I’m doing with the guy I am with, right?” Sungmin asked but got no response from Kyuhyun, instead, Kyuhyun just look at him and Sungmin chuckled at Kyuhyun’s reaction before he answered, “His name is Choi Siwon, he is my boyfriend. And now you know, you can leave us alone.” With that, Sungmin walked away from Kyuhyun, without looking back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter