Episode 2: First date.

Fifteen.

this story takes place in 2003 T.O.P (16) Taeyang (16) G-dragon (15) Daesung (14) Seungri (13)

Episode 2: First date.

After school, Jiyong went to YG to practice dancing and singing, though he didn't feel like doing anything. He was tired from homework and exams, he wanted only to relax and spend time with his boyfriend.  

I want to see Seunghyun! But he don't have practice, I don't think I'll see him by today. I hate everybody.

Jiyong stepped into the dance studio, suddenly, he felt someone behind him and arms surrounding him, at first he got a shock and screamed like in a horror movie, then lips pressed against his bringing a soft and tender kiss, Jiyong knew those lips pretty well, they were exquisite and sweet like candy, they were Seunghyun’s.

"Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to scare you" Seunghyun said in a low voice once he broke the kiss.

"Never mind, I'm glad to see you" Jiyong replied smiling "I thought you were in your home though"

"My mom is busy and my sis is with her boyfriend, I was feeling lonely and I thought coming here to see my cute Jiyong-ah"

"I don't want to practice! I want to hang out with you for the rest of the day!"

"Go to the practice, I'll wait for you in the cafeteria" Seunghyun said.

"It's a promise?"

"Pinky promise"

"No" Jiyong held Seunghyun’s hand tightly "Stay in the studio"

"But the teacher will scold me!"

"I’m worth it"

"Yeah, you’re worth it" Seunghyun surrendered to Jiyong’s cuteness and stayed in the dance lessons.

The rapper watched Jiyong dance; the younger was clumsy and y at the same time. Every time their eyes met, Seunghyun made funny faces and Jiyong burst into laughter no matter how many times the teacher disciplined them, they kept teasing each other in their small world.

“Choi Seunghyun, you’re distracting Jiyong, please, leave” the teacher said to the rapper.

Seunghyun made a face and when the teacher wasn’t watching, he blew Jiyong a kiss and left for the cafeteria.

 

The time dragged terribly, when Jiyong met Seunghyun, the first thing he did was kiss him. They both closed eyes and Jiyong gave Seunghyun butterfly kisses, his breath was becoming heavier and his hands went up around the rapper’s neck and dangled down his back. The light scent from Seunghyun was intense, like fresh roses in a forest. Jiyong slowly eased his tongue into the older’s mouth and he moaned loudly. Their tongues swirled against one another’s, time was gone as they kissed, Seunghyun ran his hands through Jiyong’s hair and they both sighed into each other’s mouths. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Jiyong pulled his mouth away from Seunghyun and looked at him; his lips were glossy and wet, their bodies were stuck together firmly, Seunghyun was holding him tightly.

"There’s still time; let’s have our first date” Jiyong said eagerly.

"First date? We’ve been having a lot of dates in the past months”

"I wasn't sure we’re dating until we kissed for the first time"

“I get it” Seunghyun said “Let’s go to the movies”

"Yes!" Jiyong shouted loudly "Just wait, I'll take a shower and change clothes"

Jiyong headed to the dormitories. Daesung and Seungri were watching TV in the living room in complete silence, Taeyang was in his room listening to music up full. The singer took the shower quickly, but when he went to his room for clothes, they were dirty and the clean ones were sweatshirts.

"I can't go out in these clothes with Seunghyun" Jiyong said to himself and looked for Taeyang.

Taeyang opened the door and Jiyong ran through it. The older was speechless, Jiyong sported a towel around his waist, it seemed he just left the shower and Taeyang didn’t know what his friend wanted.

"Jiyong? Your bedroom is the one in front of mine” Taeyang said.

"I know!!! Borrow me some clothes!!! I’ll go to movies with Seunghyun and I don’t have decent clothes!!! Just hoodies!!!”

"Sure, take the clothes you want" Taeyang said still in confusion, Jiyong acted as if he was going out with the rapper in a date and everything had to be perfect.

Jiyong reached Taeyang's closet and hunted for cool clothes. I need to look good for Seunghyun, it’s the first date! It has to be perfect!!!

"This pink shirt is cool" Jiyong grabbed a pink t-shirt "It has stains!" Jiyong took a green t-shirt and found holes "You need new clothes, Dong Youngbae!"

“It's Seunghyun, not a date" Taeyang said indifferently.

Right, I haven't told to Taeyang I'm dating Seunghyun...

"Do you have something to say?" Taeyang asked.

Should I say to Taeyang I’m dating Seunghyun? What if Taeyang hates that?

"Yes, I have something to say" Jiyong replied "I want this tee and these jeans" Jiyong took the fabrics and left for his room to get dressed.

 

In the meantime, Seunghyun got tired of waiting for Jiyong and he decided to look for him, he went to the dormitories and knocked at the door several times.

Seungri and Daesung continued watching TV in silence, they heard the knocks on the door, but none seemed to get up from the couch and go to open.

"Go to answer the door" Seungri said to Daesung.

"It's your turn"

"I opened the door to Jiyong hyung"

"Jiyong opened it by himself with the key"

"You, go"

"You, go"

Sick of the noise, Taeyang left his room and went to open while the maknae kept arguing.

"Hi" Seunghyun smiled to Taeyang.

"Hi" Taeyang replied.

"Is Jiyong here?"

"In his room"

"Can I come inside?"

"Of course, you know Jiyong’s room"

"Thanks" Seunghyun headed to Jiyong’s room and knocked at the door impatiently “Jiyong-ah, it’s me, are you alright?”

“Wait a minute!” Jiyong replied and Seunghyun waited several minutes until the singer deigned to open the door "Sorry, I was having hard time to get dressed” Jiyong wore jeans, sky blue t-shirt and sneakers.

"You look great!"

"I borrowed them from Taeyang. My clothes are dirty and the only thing I have are hoodies"

"I wouldn’t have minded dirty clothes or hoodies; you're always stunning to me"

"You say so because you like me"

"I don’t like you, I like you a lot" Seunghyun said "let's go to the movies" he straightened his arm gently towards Jiyong and took his hand.

They reached the door and found Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung waiting for them.

"I told to the guys you’re going to the movies and we thought we should go together" Taeyang said.

No way, it's my date with Seunghyun, I need an excuse!

"C’mon, the cab's waiting" Seungri said enthusiastically.

“I’m so excited! I haven’t been to movies in years!” Daesung said.

Seunghyun and Jiyong gave up and went to their first date with their friends. Seunghyun and Jiyong wanted to watch My Tutor Friend, something romantic and funny now they were couple, but Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri wanted to watch Freddy vs. Jason instead and the most votes won.

To top it all, Jiyong and Seunghyun didn’t sit down together, the best seats were taken. Seunghyun, Seungri and Taeyang were in the seats in the front row while Jiyong and Daesung were in the middle row.

“We can pretend the blood and cuts are kisses” Seunghyun sent a text message to Jiyong’s phone.

"Nice" Jiyong replied bluntly “I hate this first date. Dae is screaming so much I think I’ll become deaf”

"Those screams are from Daesung? Hell, I can listen from my place” Seunghyun replied “At least he didn’t eat your popcorn and drank your soda… I’m hungry, Taeyang ate mine…”

“Seriously, I hate this first date”

“Ok, I’ll fix it, let’s meet tomorrow in the park next to YG”

"Can't wait for that" Jiyong smiled and sent kissing emoticons to the rapper. 

Next day Jiyong attended classes routinely, nevertheless after the end of the school, he went to the park instead of dance rehearsal. He was very responsible despite his age, but he was very eager to meet Seunghyun and he couldn’t focus on anything until he got to indulge his craving for the rapper.

Seunghyun was waiting under the shade of trees; he spread a tablecloth on the grass and there were chocolate cake, cookies and lemon tart.  

"Did you make these desserts?” Jiyong inquired in surprise.

"My sis helped" Seunghyun said "I'm not a chef, but I made these with all my heart for the owner of my heart"

"I didn't know you're so sweet, hyung"

"When I'm in love I'm crazy in love and willing to do everything to please my babe, in this case, it’s you"

"It’s impossible, but I think I’ve fallen in love with you a lot more”

"Jiyong hyung!!! Seunghyun hyung!!!"

Not so far, they heard Daesung’s voice calling for them, puzzled, they turned their heads towards Daesung… Seungri and Taeyang.

"Guys, I thought you were in dance practice" Jiyong said.

"I thought you have stomachache" Taeyang replied.

"Yea... " Jiyong mumbled "I felt better and decided to walk in the park, then I bumped into Seunghyun hyung”

"What a coincidence!" Daesung said "The teacher canceled the lessons, so we came to play soccer"

“That was the idea, but Daesung forgot the ball” Seungri said.

"We can do something else” Taeyang said.

“Like trying these desserts” Seungri said hungrily. 

"Hyung, can we?" Daesung begged.

"Of course" Seunghyun gladly assented.  

"I want this chocolate cake!" Seungri cried out.

"Me too" Daesung said.

They cut the cake in two pieces and ate fast as if they were in a eating contest.

"Sorry, Ji, there's no more chocolate cake" Seunghyun was upset.

"Never mind, I'll try the lemon tart" Jiyong smiled to him radiantly.

Seunghyun cut one slice of lemon tart for Jiyong, but Taeyang took it and ate it all of a sudden. 

"Damn, this tart is delicious!!!" Taeyang said with tears in his eyes "I think I've fallen in love with this"

"Really? I made it!" Seunghyun said proudly.

"I didn't know you bake" Taeyang took the tart and offered to Daesung and Seungri "You have to try this! It's amazing!!!"

The youngest tasted the tart, it was delicious as Taeyang said, and left nothing for Jiyong. The singer wasn't happy, all that remained were cookies.

"My mom will come for a visit; can I take the cookies for her?" Seungri asked.

"Sure" Seunghyun replied in defeat.

"Hyung, your cooking deserves a medal" Daesung said "Jiyong hyung, don't you think that?"

"I'll never know" Jiyong stared at the empty plates.

Third time lucky people say, Jiyong hoped so, he called Seunghyun early morning and asked him to gather at Sindorim where it was located MUSTOY Café. The singer heard it was a fantastic place to spend time with your lover and the only thing he wanted was spending time alone with Seunghyun.

They met in the café’s entrance and shared a kiss before entering; the waitress took them to a quiet table close to a stand full of colorful and cute dolls.

The waitress provided pens and dolls for Jiyong and Seunghyun.

“These are for us?” Seunghyun asked with interest.

“Yes, you can paint, draw, even write things on, let your creativity flow!” the woman said.

“Sounds cool, don’t you think, hyung?” Jiyong spoke enthusiastically.

“Yes” Seunghyun said smiling, he was happy because Jiyong was happy. The night sky didn’t need stars; Jiyong’s smile could light up the damn sky.

“We have americano, tea, orange juice” the waitress said.

“Americano, please” Seunghyun said.

“I want…”

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!!!!!!”

Before Jiyong could end his phrase, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang showed up.

“What are you doing here?!” Jiyong cried out frustratingly.

“My classmates always talk about this place, so I asked Daesung hyung and Taeyang hyung to come with me” Seungri clarified “I tried calling Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong hyung, but none answered”

“Oooooh, these dolls are the famous MUSTOYs” Daesung said energetically “Let’s paint!!!”

The waitress brought the americano to Seunghyun and three dolls more for the newcomers.

Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung… I hate them all… I even hate Seunghyun! Jiyong was upset, irritated, furious, angry, annoyed, mad… Seunghyun looked happy and enjoying the “date” with the others.

“Look! I painted me!” Seungri showed the doll to his friends.

“You forgot the dark circles under your eyes” Seunghyun said.

“Ok…” Seungri put the dark circles “Now I look like a panda!”

“I’ve painted Doraemon!!!” Daesung exclaimed cheerfully.  

“You’re really into Doraemon” Taeyang said.

“What did you draw” Daesung asked.

“A penguin with a pink hat” Taeyang smiled.

“I made SpongeBob” Seunghyun showed his doll.

“And Jiyong hyung?” Seungri turned his head towards the older.

“Nothing great” Jiyong replied and hid the doll inside the pocket of his jacket “I’ll leave now, glad to see you, guys” he got up from the chair and rushed to the door.

“I’m glad too, see you later” Seunghyun said and ran after Jiyong.

“They’re up to something” Seungri said.

“Maybe they’re planning a surprise party” Daesung said.

“For whom?” Taeyang replied.

“Who knows, I just said” Daesung shrugged his shoulders “Let’s buy more drinks, I want more dolls”

 

The streets were blocked by throngs of people; it took some work for Seunghyun to reach Jiyong.

“What’s going on?” Seunghyun asked in worry as he grasped Jiyong’s hand tightly.

“What’s going on?! It’s our first date and they keep interrupting!”

“I don’t care!”

“What are you saying?! The first date is the most important of all the dates!”

“I mean, I don’t care about them. Whenever I’m with you I only think about you, I only have eyes for you, I only listen to you. It’s just you and me, nobody else. You may think the movies and the picnic thing were a disaster, but to me they were the best just because I was with you”

“You’re right, I’ve been so obsessed with the first date I forgot the most important thing is being with you” Jiyong said a little ashamed for his behavior. He took out the doll, he painted, from the pocket “This is for you”

Seunghyun received the doll and stared at its black hair, big eyes and bright smile.

“It’s you” Seunghyun was filled with joy.

“Sometimes you say you feel lonely, so keep the doll with you and everytime you feel upset and I’m not around, you can look at the doll and know I’m with you. There’s no reason to feel low and lonely”

“I promise I’ll always keep this with me” Seunghyun held the doll with Jiyong shape carefully “and I’ll always keep the real one with me too” they french kissed “I heard there’s a fairground near”

“Let’s go before they find us!” Jiyong laughed loudly and escaped into the fairground.