Episode one: First kiss.

Fifteen.

Fifteen.

Episode one: First kiss.

“Why doesn’t he kiss me?” Jiyong asked out loudly.

Over the past four months, Jiyong and Seunghyun were dating or something like that; the two had gone to movies and amusement parks, taken walks in the park and shared ice cream, but they didn’t kiss each other yet, that’s why the singer wasn’t sure if the rapper was being serious.

“Perhaps I’m wrong” Jiyong said to the mug of hot chocolate, he woke up into the night and went to the kitchen, because he was thirsty. Now he was sitting at the table, sipping cocoa and thinking about his relationship with the older “Oh my gosh, what if Seunghyun goes out with me like a friend and I thought we’re dating?! But we hold each other’s hand… Is it kind of thing that friends do? Well, I’ve seen him holding Daesung’s hand like always… and I hold Seungri’s hand and Youngbae’s too… Nevertheless, everytime we go out, it’s just the two of us, there’s nobody else around, that means we’re dating…?"

“I’m fifteen and I want my first kiss, I want it with Seunghyun hyung, but he doesn’t even try to approach to me when we go out… Maybe he wants to talk about music with me…It’s not dating… But he lent me his jacket when it was raining… Boyfriends do that… Doramas I’ve watched say so… Ok, if hyung doesn’t kiss me, next time we go out I can kiss him… No way, I’m too afraid of making the first move… What if I kiss him and he punches me? Better, I kiss him on the cheek, it’s not a real kiss, if he’s into me and I kiss him on the cheek it’s like saying we’re friends and no more… So I have to kiss him on the lips… The other problem now, I’ve never kissed… I don’t know how to kiss” Jiyong was a talkative persona and when he was worried without knowing what to do, he was more talkative than ever, his confident was the mug he held in his hands, the chocolate started getting cold.

He stared at the mug before closing the eyes and he imagined he had Seunghyun in front of him, yeah, that mug was going to be Seunghyun, then Jiyong pressed his lips against the mug’s surface. The silence was broken by a familiar voice that laughed really hard at the scene of the singer kissing the mug.

“Hyung!” Jiyong startled with Seunghyun standing at the doorway.

“Sorry, Ji, for interrupting your romantic moment with your lover

Jiyong blushed and became mad at Seunghyun’s attitude. At least my “lover” kisses me.

Seunghyun kept laughing loudly as he walked to the fridge and looked for something to drink.

“There’s only chocolate” Jiyong said and pointed a jar of hot chocolate on the table to the older.

Seunghyun went to the dishwasher for a mug, but all the mugs and glasses were dirty.

“You can wash one” Jiyong said.

“No way, it’s maknae’s job”

 “Are you going to drink from the jar?”

“Or you can lend me your mug, you’ve finished anyway”

“Ah…” Jiyong held his mug tightly before giving it to the black-haired teen.

Seunghyun served chocolate into the mug and took sit before Jiyong. The younger watched his hyung drink chocolate and became jealous, that damn mug was kissing his hyung. Wait, I kissed that mug before, so I’m kissing Seunghyun… and he’s drinking from that, so he’s kissing me back…

“What about going for ice cream tomorrow and Lotte World?” Seunghyun asked after finishing the drink.

“That’s cool, the guys will love that”

“I mean, you and me”

“Why always you and me?”

“’Cause I’m not dating Youngbae, Daesung or Seungri, only you”

“Are you dating me?”

“For four months”

“Really?”

“Didn’t you know?”

“You didn’t say a thing, I wasn’t sure… Then why haven’t you kissed me?”

“I don’t know how, I’ve never kissed anybody… I’m afraid of kissing you in the wrong way and you don’t like it and you end breaking up with me for being a bad kisser”

“Hyung, if you don’t kiss me now I’m going to break up with you”

“So I guess I kiss you now, close your eyes”

Jiyong closed the eyes and waited for the kiss, then Seunghyun kissed him on the forehead.

“That’s not a kiss” Jiyong replied disappointed, he opened his eyes and find Seunghyun’s eyes looking at him.

Seunghyun held Jiyong by the chin and leaned towards him and really kissed him this time, gently, tenderly, tasting those lips and breathing in his sweet chocolate scent. Jiyong kissed back, closing his eyes again and softly as Seunghyun ran his fingers through his silky hair.

They were slightly flushed after the kiss.

“You liar, this can’t be your first kiss, it’s too good” Jiyong replied annoyed.

“It’s not your first kiss either”

“It is!”

“I saw you kissing your lover” Seunghyun showed the mug to Jiyong.

“Are you kidding me?” Jiyong buried his face into his arms in defeat.

“Of course I’m joking” Seunghyun said and caressed Jiyong’s hair “You´re my first kiss, I swear”

“I’m mad at you” Jiyong said as he faced the rapper “Kiss me again”