Final

Beautiful Cannibal

I slept soundly until some stinging pain bit my right arm. I tried to feel if there's something on my arm, hurting me. I tried to move my left hand, but unfortunately it felt like it was tied. Same goes to the right arm. I opened my eyes. The light from the lamp was piercing my eyes, that I hardly could open my eyes. I blinked my eyes for a few times and I got to open it. I saw a man standing with a butcher's knife in his hand. "Sehun, is that you?" I asked, shivering. "Who else do you think I am?" he said. "It's you! Hey, let me go!" I struggled. My sight was getting better, and I realized that I was in the kitchen. And I saw my right arm was bleeding. "What have you done, f**ker!" I yelled at him. "Oh, you should take a lot at this, mian I forgot to show it earlier!" then he picked a basin which was placed beside the sink. "It's for our dinner! And more important, it's yours!" He grinned, which was evil, not as usual. "But it is not enough for both of us since we haven't eat anything today, yes?" he said, bringing the knife closer to me, slashing my arm. I screamed in agony. "Scream, Eun Mi, scream! No one is going to hear you! Hahaha, lullaby for me hmm..." He slashed body here and there. I was ignored, until my screams became slow. I became unconscious. I shut my mouth and closed my eyes. He then pinch my cheek, "Ai, so cute..."

 

"Hey, wake up! Dinner is ready!" He shook my body. I moaned from the pain. I opened my eyes, only to see him grinning. In front of me, is a plate of half-cooked meat, which I knew was mine. "Eat it. What? You want me to feed you?" He asked, smiling. I glared at him then looked away. "It seemed like you really need some help." Sehun walked towards me. He took a fork and a knife. He cut some of the meat, trying to feed me. I looked away. He forced me once again and this time I couldn't stop myself. I spat on his face. "I tried to become nice to you, and this is what you give back? Ungrateful ! You deserve to die!" With that my eyesight turned black. Everything was dark. And not long after that, I felt like I was floating in the air, and I screamed in horror. Wanna know why? I saw my body with both my eyes were stabbed with fork and knife deeply, causing my death. And you know what, I am watching you reading about me now...