Chapter 1

Beautiful Cannibal

Oh Sehun. He is Oh Sehun. No one really cares about him...except me. If I don't really care of him, all of this won't happen...

 

FLASHBACK...

"Yah Sehun-oppa! Why are you always alone? Do you need a company?" I asked him while grinning. As usual, he rolled his beautiful eyes and looked at me with a face full of annoyance. I just looked down and asked myself. 'Why did I fall in love with him? He doesn't even talk to me...I should let him go.' I just wanted to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and called my name, "____-ah, I am sorry for being so cold." He said it without any expressions but his voice was totally enough to make my heart rate increased, no matter how it sounded like. "N-no, it's okay. I know I am just annoying you. You have to hear me asking this and that, I am sure you are pretty annoyed. So, keep that sorry for the other time!" I said, grinning. The bell rang, signalling that the recess was over. But still, he didn't let go my wrist. "S-Sehun-ah...can you please let go of my wrist? I got to..go." I stuttered. I then waved a goodbye and walked away. Leaving him with a smirk on his face. A smirk where a devil was hidden...

 

 

 

 

*I am sorry for this short chapter. I guess the other chapters will be as short as this since I got no idea... T.T