Chapter 2

Beautiful Cannibal

Sehun and I were getting closer. We always went to school together, studying together, going home together. We shared a lot of things together. We also had same interest which was reading horror novels. "I wish I could be one of the characters in these novels..." I told him. He smiled. "Me too." He answered shortly and continued to read. I smiled a little and I read the novel I was holding. This incident always happened everytime I started to read a novel. But I was glad because he is treating me very well, even though I knew that he was annoyed with the same thing I told him almost everytime. Our friendship was getting closer day by day. But, one day, my friend, Jang Mi, told me that he wasn't that nice. "___-ah, I think you shouldn't be with him. I mean, you should unfriend him and avoid yourself from being with him. I think there's something mystery about him that we don't know..." But as usual, I tried to defend him, "No, Jang Mi. He treats me well. Poor him. I always saw him alone before this. I don't want to see him alone. Besides, he is my crush remember? Of course I won't let this chance get away just like that. Or tell me, are you jealous?"I smirked. "No, ___, I am just trying--" Jang Mi's words were cut off by Sehun's husky voice. "___, you said you want to do your Chemistry homework, right? So, should we get going now?" He asked. "A-ah, sure! Bye Jang Mi, I love you!" I laughed while making a love symbol with my arms. At the same time, I saw him glaring at Jang Mi, but I just let it go. "___-ah, let's go!" Sehun pulled my wrist while smiling. I followed his paces. "____, please, for my sake, be careful..." Jang Mi said slowly. "Okay, I will! Bye!" I shouted, and smiled broadly. Who would know that it was the last smile for me in my entire life?