Chapter 3

Beautiful Cannibal

Sehun's home...

"Wow, who knows that your house is really big?! It is two times bigger than mine!" I was suprised when I stepped into his house. Who won't get suprised if they step into a house that looks like a really really big mansion that you usually see in the television? "You're a wealthy boy, Sehun ah. You're so lucky!" I pouted. "Nah, not really. I am not lucky as you do. You have your own parents and siblings while me...got nothing." He smiled faintly. "Where did your parents go? And where is your siblings?" I asked, while looking around. He pointed to a corner and there, I saw three photo frames with black ribbons, pictures of a man, woman and a boy which I was certain is his family. "Oh, I am sorry. I won't ask about they anymore..." I said while looking down. "Of course you won't..." he lifted my chin up and then I saw his eyes turning dark and there was like something evil was being hid. Suddenly, I remembered what Jang Mi had told me that I should be careful. I started to have goosebumps. I shook my head, trying to vanish all those nonsense things from my mind. 'No, Eun Mi. He is a nice guy. Don't believe what Jang Mi told you. Maybe she envies you', I thought to myself. "S-so, let's go and start our revision!" I stuttered. "Eun Mi, why did you stutter? Anything wrong?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "Ah, aniya!" I said, while smiling nervously, trying to cheer up the situation. "Alright, you can go upstairs first, I will come later. I want to make some drinks for us. My room is the one with the white door and carved knob." He told me and walked away into the kitchen. "Okay..." I went upstairs and I saw a room with white door. 'This maybe is his room?' I walked towards it and opened the door slowly. It was such a beautiful bedroom. Everything was white in color. All the things were arranged neatly. I was impressed with the room's decoration and soon I was shocked by Sehun's voice calling my name. "Eun Mi, what are you doing? Close your mouth or else a fly will make its way into your mouth!" He laughed. I closed my mouth and grinned while scratching my nape. "So, please have a seat Miss Eun Mi." He took a chair and put it in front of the study table. "Oh your drink," He put the glass in front of me. I drank it a little and put it down again. "Thanks, Mr Oh." We started to revise until my eyes were very heavy to be lifted."Err...Sehun. Can we take a break? I don't know why but my eyes are too heavy." I said lazily. "Eh, we don't even revise for 10 minutes and you are sleepy?" He asked. "I don't know why..." I replied. "Of course, you can take a nap on my bed." He said, pointing to his bed. "Thanks again, Sehun." I smiled, with half-opened lids. I then walked to his bed and threw myself on it. Not so long, I fell asleep.