Incredible things

Hidden Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a busy afternoon, Baekhyun was doing his homework in his room. It was a cold afternoon and he was left all alone in his own room. He often told himself that the way Jongdae had treated him the week before had made him do bad at school, but he tried to forget everything and move on.

Suddenly, everything went dark in his bedroom. Baekhyun looked around, but he could not see a thing. At first he was startled, but he soon realized what was going on.

“Crap! Did the lights have to go out just now?” he asked himself, irritated.

Baekhyun lay on his bed and closed his eyes to get over the feeling of darkness. He was impatiently waiting for the lights to be again, but instead, he suddenly felt something hot on his face. He opened his eyes to see something incredible – a small blinding light, appearing right on his face out of nowhere. He immediately closed his eyes again in fear. Worried, he wondered what that light was, and if it could be something magical.

The light started moving around him. He slowly sat up, and opened his eyes after hesitating to do so. Soon, he was surprised to realize that the light was actually following the moves of his hand. He finally hit his bed with his left hand, making the light shatter like a crystal ball.

It was like living in his worst nightmare – Baekhyun stuck in his own bedroom with the lights all out. But what he feared the most was that light, and what had caused it. Right then, he saw another blinding light fill the darkness of the room, from the screen of his phone. Somebody was calling Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at the caller’s name with his eyes half shut – it was Kim Jongdae.

“Hello?” he asked, almost coldly.

“Baekhyun?” Jongdae’s calm voice was heard from Baekhyun’s phone.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked him coldly.

“I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier last week,” he explained.

“And you’re now saying that a week later, not to mention with the lights out too?”

“Didn’t you see that lightning outside?”

“What lightning? There’s no lightning today!”

Jongdae explained something about a lightni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter