An awful school day

Hidden Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was fall. The boys, now fifteen years old, were in class, having an awkward lesson. Yes, everything was terrible in the boys’ lives: they had no friends; they had a boring and awful time at school; they were only left with their huge enemies having their backs face them. They were all in need of somebody to stand beside them, but of course, nobody would hear their big wish.

The one who had the most terrible time of all was Joonmyun. He had not forgotten about the book he had read the year before. His biggest wish was not just have friends and all. It was to live in a different world; a world similar to that one he adored throughout books, stories and tales. But he knew deep inside that it would never be true.

But things between all the boys had completely changed. Luhan had got used to staying up late, usually watching TV at that time. Jongin often did the same, but he was usually active outside his house, going to countless different places. With not such a big interest in supernatural powers, he wished there was a supernatural way of transfering to places faster – such as teleportation – but at the same time he wanted to remain with the challenges. Chanyeol, for a reason he himself did not know, was slowly becoming more and more interested in hot weather and even fire. And Minseok was the opposite thing: he hated hot weather and always loved the cold and the snow. As for Kris, he was the most distant of all, and a total loner.

During the lesson, Joonmyun was sitting at the back side of his classroom whereas Baekhyun was at the front along with Jongdae. He was sadly whom he had to sit with every day, which completely dissatisfied Baekhyun. Like always, they hardly got along with each other.

Baekhyun, being – or trying to be – an obedient student, started making a lot of notes on his notebook, ignoring Jongdae. But he ended up accidentally dropping his notebook, making a crashing sound. That sound made the other students look at him with weird looks. Speaking to his seatmate for the first time in more than a week, Baekhyun asked Jongdae:

“Can you catch my notebook for me please?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter