1/1

Surprise!

A loud bang was heard as Xiumin's head made contact to the dining table. How could he have forgotten? He knew he was bad at these kind of things but not this bad! He found out about this "news" when browsing the internet on his phone, everywhere it read "Happy birthday Chen" and on twitter the tag #happychenchenday was trending. He felt like such an -hole. Every year he always seems to forget this day; literally every year. However Chen seemed to always remember his favorite hyung's birthday, two years ago On his birthday, Xiumin was gifted a voucher to a very popular sauna in Seoul, one night was almost $100 (idk I think I mean spa). The year after that Chen had treated him to his favorite food. which wasn't cheap. What did Xiumin give him? A "sorry I missed your birthday, but happy birthday," along with a little figurine that he picked up in the souvenir shop when they had schedules overseas.

This year Xiumin knew he needed to do something nice. Even the rest of the members didn't get him gifts like Chen had, the round faced male needed to think fast. Chen was out for the entire morning for vocal training. Now it was time to brain storm.

.......

A thud was heard as Xiumin's head once again made contact on the table, how as he supposed to think of something? What did Chen like, or want?

"Hyung, you okay?" A voice questioned, one of the members had entered the empty dorm. Xiumin lifted his head, and wiped the fake snot from his nose.

"No I'm not okay, I forgot Chen's birthday," He whined, "Baekhyun help me!"

"Alright, alright, I'll try my best," The brunette replied pulling out a chair to sit on,  "Do you know what he wants?"

"...Do you know what he wants?" Baekhyun just stared at the elder, " I mean, has he mentioned anything he wants?"

"Hm, now that I think about it, Chen is pretty simple. He doesn't like to much 'boom' in surprises," Baekhyun explained, his hands making exaggerated gestures, "Why not bake him something, like cupcakes or cookies?"

Xiumin blinked a couple of times, that wasn't too bad of an idea.

"Well, I'm going to meet the rest of the member at the gym, so use this time alone to put on your birthday suite," Xiumin's eyes brows were furrowed in confusion, " Never mind Hyung, there should be some cupcake mix in the cupboards. Bye Minseok- Hyung."

Xiumin gave a small wave to his dongsaeng, then plopped his head onto his folded arms. A few minutes passed, and the small male yanked his head upward.

"It's time to bake."

 

ಥ_ಥ       ಥ_ಥ        ಥ_ಥ        ಥ_ಥ

 

After an hour, the kitchen was completely destroyed. Don't ask how the singer managed to get a package of red velvet cupcakes- one with instruction that a very detailed, all over the granite counters and... Is that icing in the ceiling? Xiumin let out a whimper at the site that laid before him, what was he supposed to do now? He ruined his last chance, Chen was supposed to be home in about twenty minutes. He walked over to the fridge and opened it, silently wishing for a miracle to happen. And his prayers were answered when his eyes rested upon the can of whipped cream.

 

ಥ_ಥ       ಥ_ಥ        ಥ_ಥ        ಥ_ಥ

 

Chen entered the dorm exhausted, he took of his shoes at the door and stepped into the dorm.

"I'm home," He called out to the empty apartment. The dark haired boy shrugged his shoulders, and headed to his room. He had to double- take as he passed the kitchen. There was no way in hell that Kyungsoo made this mess, not even Chanyeol was this messy when he cooked. Chen just shook his head, too tired to even think more. A long day of training made him want to cry for his bed.

He opend the door to his room and- 

"Happy Birthday Chen!" Xiumin roared, his eyes closed. Chen was surprised, and almost ended up on the floor at the sudden out burts.

"I'm sorry ,I tried to make cupcakes but that didn't work ,so all we had left was whipped cream, cupcake wrappers, and a candle," The small male siad quickly his eyes still closed. The curled lis came into view as Chen smiled. He blew out the candle.

"Hyung, open your eyes." Xiumin did as he was told, and locked eyes with the brown orbs that belonged to the other's.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you-" Xiumin was silenced when whip cream was smashed into his lips, and Chen's obnoxious laughted filled the room, " Ya ,that was-" Once again the elder was hushed by the younger, when Chen had pushed his lips against his hyung's, the whip cream from the pink mounds.

"Thank you Hyung."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: wtf did I just write? idk but its one thirty in the morning and I'm tired and, I want to draw exo cats! BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY AY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I hope you all like it!♥ I know it's a fail.