Lesson One

The Longest Summer

{ A/N: Terribly sorry for the lack of update on this story. I have been so proud of Classroom BTS that I have completely forgot about my lovelies over here. Don’t worry though — I have a new writing plan in mind. } 

 

He is nervous. His chest rises up and down, up and down, but he tries his best to calm down. Though the sight of his beloved flashing him a smile, her perky s are already free from the constricting business attire, drives him up the ing wall and back. She was longing to be touched by him and only him. Her nibble fingers gently take his half-hard shaft in her hand, giving it a few and has to bite his lip— this was everything he had waited for. His back arches as he could feel his reaching at such a short time— though he was far from embarrassed. Her touch was just so — so — so

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

He opened his eyes to meet the cream colored ceiling. The sunlight bathed his skin in warm kisses as he laid on his side. A feeling of utter loneliness managed to feel his mind as he realized his beloved was no where in sight. Jiyong danced his fingers on his bare chest as he began to close his eyes again. Though they where quickly shot open when he heard the sound of shifting coming from the other side of the room. Quickly — the other spun around to be faced with a dull faced Seunghyun. His artier consisted of several shades of dark colors. Fancy fabrics complimented by nicely tailored pants that held support by a leather belt. His stone face rested peacefully in his hand as he gazed upon the bed in complete astonishment. 

 

Seunghyun remained Jiyong of a mabel statue. Everything seemed to be in prefect alinement as if this was a set of a movie. Jiyong quickly remembered that this wasn’t a lifetime movie that played on during the winter months. The feeling of loneliness was quickly replaced with embarrassment and angry. Jiyong pulled the covers up to cover his bare chest— not that he had anything to hide — then gave out a small hiss. 

 

“What the f— Why are you in here?!” Jiyong questioned as the marble statue began to shift positions as if he was shifting to a abstract painting. Dark colors for his calm and cool personality though a hint of spark for his attitude. 

 

“ Breakfast is ready. ”

 

“ Did you really stare me down to tell me that?! ” Jiyong snapped as he laid back down— wanting nothing more then to go back to his comfort of dreamland.

 

“ We have breakfast everyday at 8;30 am.” 

 

‘Well I don’t want any.” Ji had pulled the covers over his head and got cozy in his bed. 

 

“ It’s rude not to accept a free meal. ”

 

“ It’s rude to watch someone sleep! Now leave me alone and let m—” Jiyong was cut off by the feeling of floating on air and high class fabric. By the time his brain had processed what was going on, he was already out the bedroom door. Seunghyun had scooped him up, sheets and all, and began to carry him like a newly wed bride. Jiyong body tensed up but he held onto the taller man for the fear of being dropped. 

 

The maids and butlers gave to two strange looks when they entered the dinning area, some giggled while other’s shook their heads. The whole situation had made Jiyong’s face turn a light shade of pink. Jiyong had left the suited man’s arms for the comfort of a wooden chair. The sheets still wrapped around his body as he lazily stared at Seunghyun who was making his way to his chair. Jiyong grumbled something to himself as he picked up his fork in spoon. 

 

The two had began to enjoy their breakfast in utter silence. Jiyong would look up every now and then to see Seunghyun staring at him or in deep thought about something. He really was a strange guy. Jiyong hadn’t realized that he was only picking at his food instead of actually eating it. Apart of him grew nervous as he began to wonder if there was something wrong with the food. What if it was poisoned?! 

 

“ What do you see in this girl? ” The question had set Jiyong’s mind back into a clear reality where Seunghyun wasn’t a murderer— just a very strange guy. 

 

“ What girl? ” The brunette asked dully as he took a sip of orange juice. 

 

“ The reason you’re lazy bum will be staying here for the next few months.” 

 

“ Lazy?! Well I’m not lazy— and what do you mean see in her? I see everything in her. She’s absolutely breath taking.” 

 

“ And personality? ” 

 

“ Well, I don’t know. We never actually talked before—“ The older man shot Jiyong a glare as he placed his fork down. 

 

“ So you know nothing of this woman yet you claim to have fallen in love with her?” 

 

“ I thought you where suppose to help me. Not judge me. ” 

 

“ Follow me. ” The taller man had arisen from his seat as he pushed his chair in and walked out the dinner. Jiyong heisted before getting up and shuffling after the other. 

 

The walls where white, along with the ceiling and the door. The lighting was not to dim but not bright enough to where it matched the rest of the house. Large window facing the backyard where covered in white curtains that where blowing blissfully in the open window wind. Seunghyun had walked over to the window and began to attempt to close it. In that moment, the older man never looked so cool. Jiyong couldn’t help but study him as the curtains fluttered around his large body. A single word came to his mind, beautiful. 

 

Seunghyun left the windows once his task was completed and made a way towards the bookshelf. His fingers playfully dancing over the books as Jiyong managed to shake the thought out of his mind. Jiyong eye’s began to wonder the room. He approached the desk that had a fairly old laptop and on the side a picture of a couple. It took him a moment to realize that the long black haired man was Seunghyun. This caused a laugh to escape his lips which made the other man look in his direction. Jiyong managed to stop laughing when the other person caught his eyes. She was a young girl, a very pretty young girl, she was holding hands with the taller boy so they must have been lovers. 

 

“Who is this?” Jiyong question was quickly answered with an open book shoved in his hands. 

 

“ A good time. Read the face sentence.” The conversation was quickly dropped as he pointed to the first page in the book. 

 

“ ‘It takes more then having with someone you don’t know to keep your warm.’ — I’m not in it for !” 

 

“ If you don’t know anything about her— yet you claim your in love — what else could you want her for. If you don’t start getting attracted to people by their personalities and not their looks, you won’t realize whose in your bed by the morning.” 

 

“ That makes no since. ” Jiyong snapped as he put the book on the table. “ I can keep my junk inside my pants. I have had a lot of female friends ya know! ” 

 

“ You must of been really lonely. ” Seunghyun stated as he walked over to the door, holding it open for Ji to walk out. “ Now come on, you began to yours lessons shortly. ” 

 

What was with this guy?  

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

“ Lesson number one is developing a bond with this person. Now this comes in several parts. Part one is finding getting to know them. Simple easy stuff. Now I don’t mean just getting to know their birthday, where they work, or in your case their name. It means getting to know the real them, who they really are underneath the basic details of their life.” Jiyong was nodding as the other spoke, taking down notes. The two where sitting on the back porch, enjoying some sort of sweet drink as Seungri, the butler from the first day, was playing chase with the maids. “Lets practice.” Seunghyun crossed his legs as he placed his crossed fingers in his lap. 

 

“Okay. Uh— Hey. I’m Jiyong, I am twenty-two years old—“ 

 

“ Stop. Stop. You sound like you’re reading from a script. Just relax and talk about interesting things like what you wanted to be as a child and what you want in your life know. People love talking about themselves, just think of something you like about yourself and gloat. ”

 

“… Hey, I’m Jiyong. I’m studying art history at the moment and I work at the cafe by the Lucky Cat bar. When I was younger I wanted to be a singer but my mother always told me that it would be a waste of talent. ”

 

“ A little better. ”

 

“ What about you? What’s your story. ” Seunghyun had seemed thrown off by the question, as if he wasn’t expected to be asked about his life. 

 

“ Nothing interesting. . .I wanted to perform in plays as a child but I was to advanced for pity community acting. Instead I completely thew away the dream to write books. Now a days I strive for the chance to visit America and do a book signing. Though I haven’t found the right story… not yet. ” 

 

“ That’s really cool! I always wanted to do plays but I couldn’t follow a script. That’s cool that you have such big goals in your life.” 

 

“ Thank you. The next step us sharing their passions. For example; if they are a big fan of a sport that you don’t understand or know, let them teach you. This will give you the opportunity to play it with them. Which is always a plus. Another thing about this is— even though so many people say ‘don’t change’ for anyone — you will change. It happens. You will alway modify yourself to suit the other person’s needs.” Jiyong nodded as he wrote something down. “Finally you have to create trust. Tell them secrets and don’t second guess them. Love can’t exist long-term in a relationship that doesn’t have trust. Show her you are a safe haven, where they can find and give trust without having to worry that they will get hurt.” 

 

“ Seems easy enough. I can keep a secret of ten.” The blonde shook his head as he sipped his drink. 

 

“ That basically covers the first lesson. Now we will begin to break down each and everyone of them. Tonight we are going out for dinner. Make sure to wear something that is not that. ” He glanced at his clothes as he stood up. Jiyong huffed as he crossed his arms. 

 

“ Rude. Where are we going to go? “ 

 

“ I don’t know yet. It’s going to be practice for getting to know one another. ” 

 

“ Don’t tell me we are going on a date. ” Dark eyes stared at Ji for a moment for a smirk came on his face as he began to walk back in the house. “SEUNGHYUN- STOP IGNORING ME YOU JERK! ” Jiyong chased after Seunghyun, who had broke out in a fast walk. The door was left opened and Seungri along with the maids watched as the two grown men chased each other around the house. 

 

 

 

{ A/N: Thus ends chapter 2. The next chapter may be a little short, but it deals with a hot dinner date with our favorite dorks. See you next time! <3 }