Chapter eighteen - Mad

Your Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       I didn’t know how to break the news to anyone else, I had left shortly after that with Sehun’s consent, who glared at Baekhyun as he saw me out of the door, and he hugged me and then told me to get home safe.

                I actually had avoided Luhan for the whole week, with work and him going to see his friends, we barely saw each other and that gave me time to break the news to him.

Although seeing Baekhyun didn’t really do any harm, in fact if anything it tied up loose ends. I sighed wishing that Jongdae just believed me in the first place.

I was sat on the sofa in my sweats, waiting for him to come home, keys in the door told me that he was here; I turned the TV off and turned my body to face him.

He came in with Lay, much to my surprise, “Oh hey,” Luhan smiled

Lay rushed towards me and jumped onto the sofa, “Hey!”

“Luhan I need you to sit down,” I said

He frowned placing his bag on the floor, “You sound a little too serious,” He shut the door and moved to sit next to Lay, “What’s going on?”

“I know you told me not to but-” I began

But he cut me off, he stood up and frowned at me, “Please to ing god tell me you didn’t go and do what I told you not to do!”

“What did she do?” Lay frowned, he turned to me, “What did you do?”

I sighed, “Luhan please,”

“Oh my god you did,” He ran a hand through his hair, “When?”

“The day you told me not to,” I said, “But it was fine!” I shot up,

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter