"You know, I even have a couple name for you."

"I'll Give You The World, Sungmin, If You Can Just Return My Love."

“Hae, why are you helping me?” Sungmin asked, clutching onto the phone.

“Sungmin, I want to put right the situation that Hyukjae made,” Donghae replied, nearly buckling the plastic on his phone. They were both at their separate workplaces, out for lunch.

“You know I appreciate your help, but I wish Hyukjae would help me,” Sungmin sighed. “I mean, we are brothers. Well, adoptive brothers,” he added.

“I’m only talking to Eunhyuk because he is trying to help,” Donghae answered. “He’s not doing much, but he came up with an idea a couple of hours ago.”

“Is he going to help?” Sungmin asked, smiling.

“I think so … he has someone who could help Kyuhyun.” Donghae nodded, although Sungmin couldn’t see him.

“Okay, I’m listening,” Sungmin nodded also.

“His name is Park Jungsoo, but his nickname is Leetuek. He’s an army … counsellor.” Donghae replied, unsure of Sungmin’s reaction.

“Go on…”

“There’s another one. His name is Kim Youngwoon, and he’s dating Leetuek. Perhaps you could work together? His nickname is Kangin, and Eunhyuk tells me they’ve been through a lot to get where they are. He thinks that you and Kyuhyun could relate to their experiences and learn from it.” Donghae answered, holding the Post-It note Eunhyuk gave him with the details in.

“It sounds … interesting. But would we have to be … in the same room?” Sungmin asked.

“Eunhyuk hasn’t specified.” Donghae replied. “But I guess so?”

“Donghae, I don’t know if I could do that,” Sungmin started to cry, and slapped himself to make it stop. He abruptly changed the subject. “Did Kyuhyun definitely get the card?”

“He did.” Donghae replied briskly.

“Thank you, I really appreciate you doing this.” Sungmin smiled gratefully, wishing he could hug Donghae right now.

“Delivering the card was no problem. I just hope Kyuhyun realizes it was you who sent it.” Donghae squared his shoulders, and then dropped them as another topic came to mind. “Sungmin, what should I do about Eunhyuk? I want to get back together with him again … but I’m unsure.”

“Don’t lose him. You guys are good together. You know what, Hae, I even had a couple name for you.” Sungmin chuckled, wondering how Donghae would react to his ‘couple’ name.

“What is it?” Donghae asked, laughing also. Trust Sungmin to come up with couple names.

“Eunhae.” Sungmin answered. Donghae definitely wouldn’t like that fact that Eunhyuk was top.

“Eun … hae? Why am I not topping?”

“…”

“I get it. Eunhyuk tops, right?” Donghae thought for a minute. “But … should I get back together with Eunhyuk?” It sure was awkward talking about your ex to your ex’s adoptive brother. “I mean … he told you to reject Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun told him about his feelings to you, and he did what he did … can I trust him?”

“He’s trying to help. He found Kyuhyun that counsellor, right? I think you should. I’m going to call Eunhyuk and see if he wants to talk. I don’t want to be fighting with him.” Sungmin replied, quite easily.

“So have you found a new set of friends, Sungmin? I haven’t talked to you for ages, only since Kyuhyun came back.”

“I just split away. The only people I kept in contact were Zhou Mi and Ryeowook. Speaking of which, I heard he has a new obsession? Flavour of the month, apparently.” Sungmin twisted his face and waited for the amusing answer, which soon came.

“Wookie really likes Yesung. He’s liked him for … hmm, two weeks now? Nah, about two months.” Both men laughed, before Donghae continued. “I’ve met Yesung … he seems the type for our Ryeowook.”

“Fragile guy,” Sungmin commented.

“You’re quite fragile yourself. How’ve you been coping these years?” Donghae asked.

“I just rolled along, tried to manage. I didn’t work.”

“Oh, Sungmin. I hope you and Kyuhyun can get back together soon. Apparently he’s been having bad dreams again.” Donghae sighed.

“So have I,” Sungmin replied.

“When Eunhyuk did what he did and I found out … it felt like before, Sungmin. You’re the only person who understands that.”

Sungmin remembered instantly what Donghae was talking about, and thought back to that night. Donghae was with his long term boyfriend and he had got a bit drunk. His long term boyfriend, Choi Junhyun, got a bit violent when he was drunk but he was careful not to let this slip. Donghae tried to take Junhyun home but had ended with a broken leg, a cracked rib and a black eye because Junhyun didn’t want to. He’d then bragged about this with his friends’ who had just witnessed this whole scene, and had left Donghae bleeding and broken in the alleyway.

No wonder Donghae felt used by Eunhyuk, and felt like a fake boyfriend. When he met Junhyun again, Junhyun had just wiped away their relationship like it had never existed, and was insisting he had never dated a ‘’ and would never be one.

Sungmin had found him that night, and nursed him back. Donghae was terrified of going to the police or the hospital, and they had met Eunhyuk when Donghae needed physiotherapy for his leg.

“I’m so sorry, Donghae. I can’t imagine how that felt…” Sungmin said, not knowing quite what to say.

“It wasn’t your fault. But what Eunhyuk said … it felt like I had never mattered to him. I guess I’m a bit sensitive.” Donghae shrugged.

“No, you’re not! You have every right to feel that way. But has Eunhyuk said sorry to you?” Sungmin asked.

“Numerous times. I have no idea what to say to him,” Donghae puffed out his cheeks, pouting.

“Say yes. You have no idea how much I wished I could turn back time and do something about Kyuhyun,” Sungmin argued. “I don’t want you regretting it. Now you are to get off this phone and go call Eunhyuk.”

“Fine,” Donghae said. “Bye, Sungmin. I’ll get the number for Leetuek and Kangin and then maybe Kyuhyun can get better.” He clicked off the phone.

“Maybe,” Sungmin said to himself. Why did it sound like a question?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope I sorted some of the questions out! Basically, Donghae got beaten up and then his relationship wiped away like it never existed – so that’s what he thought Eunhyuk would do. Eunhyuk and Sungmin are adoptive brothers. Kyuhyun was friends with Eunhyuk and revealed his feelings about Sungmin to him, so Eunhyuk told Sungmin and that’s how Sungmin found out. Donghae helped Sungmin by delivering the card.

I hope I helped >.< I didn’t mean to make it so confusing!

Comments = Faster Updates! 

And a HAEppy birthday to South Korea's very own fishy - Lee Donghae!! Hope Eunhyuk gives him a nice present ... I