Wait for me there

Now or Never

*Knock Knock*

"Hey, boy, can i come in?" The voice outside the door waiting for my answer. I'm wide awake now, but I don't want to say anything or do anything right now.

I heard the door being unlocked from the outside.

"Sorry for breaking in, but you didn't answer me...so...I guess I have to do it. Listen, Kyu, it's already 8. You still have classes today, right? Go prepare yourself" Jungsoo now sitting on my bed. I just hiding under my blanket. I don't want to go anywhere today.

"I know, you're not feeling well today, but today is her last day, right? Don't want to sent her?" Now he's talking just like my Umma

"I...don't think I can do it, hyung"

"You'll gonna regreat it, Kyu. Just trust me. She may be leave, but her memories will still linger on your heart, makes you harder to move on"

"I don't want to move on...I only want her" I know my voice is now cracking

"Then, go to her, tell her again. Make her sure that whatever she does, wherever she will be, you'll be waiting for her. Make it obvious to her, you always told me that you love her so much, right?"

I just nods.

Yes, I've told him everything about her, since she was only Hae's best friend, to my seatmate and then my bestfriend. I always describe her as my 2nd Angel after him, and one day his place will be overtaken by her.

Jungsoo grab my blanket, throw it. Then pull my hands so I get up, push me to the mirror

"Look at your self. All messed up, with red eyes. What kind of face is that? She didn't want to see you like this, you know"

He push me to bathroom

"Clean yourself. I'll be waiting outside. 15 minutes"

I can't do anything. I just think about his words, that I have to tell her again, whatever it takes, only to make sure that she knew I'll be there for her whenever she need.

Now I'm ready to go. I open my door, seeing my hyungs and find a guess, Jongwoon. I greet all of them. All looks normal, even for Heechul's unique whim.

"Let's go" Jungsoo grab his bag before leaving the dorm. He puts his hand on my shoulder and start to talk again

"Listen, Kyu. I know you so well after all this time, and I'm sure you can do it" he encourage me again.

 

*At School*

I look around, but can't find my bunny. Donghae isn't here to. Then I found Hyukjae run to me.

"Kyu, listen, take your bag, we're leaving now"

"But hyung, we've just got here and class is almost begin"

"Just leave them for now. It's now or never. Hae called me, she said that Sungmin will leave today so we better hurry or we'll lost them"

I just do what he said and grab my bag

"Kyu, Hyung, where are you going?" Wookie come with Yesung

"Catching Sungmin. She's leaving today. We better hurry Kyu" Hyukjae pull my hand to follow him, leaving the confuse YeWook on the class.

"Wait, Hyukjae! Explain to me what happen to Minnie right now!"

"Listen, Kyu. Hae told me, that Sungmin's dad change the plans. They're leaving today at 10 a.m so we have to go to the airport now"

I can't think clearly. Imagining my bunny leaving forever just makes me crash.

I don't even remember how do I get there right in time. All that I know is right now, I'm at the airport with Hyukjae, searching for Donghae.

"There she is" Hyukjae's voice brings me back to reality

I can see her alone

"Where's Minnie?" I ask her before she could say anything

"Restroom. She hasn't stop crying since yesterday" right after she said that, Sungmin's appear

"Kyu, Hyukjae, what are you doing here? Aren't you still have classes?"

"Screw the class, Min. Why don't you tell me that the plan changed? Are you now planning to leaving me just like this? After breaking my heart now you decided to leave your best friend just like this, Min?" I burst out my anger to her

She just staring the floor, looks like she'll break down in cry

Then I realize, I shouldn't shout at her. It's not her fault that her dad decided to leave this country. It's not her fault now the plan has changed.

"Minnie, bunny, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout..." I tried to reach her, but afraid being rejected. When I'm sure that she's not moving, I take her hands, lift her chin, makes her facing me.

"Minnie, please don't cry" I wipe her tears that now falling from her pretty eyes.

"I'm sorry Kyu....I'm sorry" that's all that she can say.

"It's alright Min..."

"No...It's not right. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to make you suffer because of me..."

"No, I'm not. I'm okay, Min. And I know you'll be alright too"

"I'm sorry I've lied to you yesterday...told you that I never loved you...the truth is I always love you, Kyu"

I feel my heart stop beating. Feels like flowers growing on my heart, makes me feel the happiness that I've never felt before

"Is that true, bunny?" I stare deep in her eyes, find out if that was true, and all I can see is her teary eyes. She just nods

"But I don't want to hold you. I don't want you to wait for me. I want you to be free. I want you to be happy without me..."

I put my finger on her lips, cuts her

"No, you know that's not true. I will never ever be happy without you. I will never be free without you. I will always waiting for you, no matter how long it takes. You're the reason that I feel this feeling, why should I let it go?"

"This heart only belongs to you, yesterday, today and tomorrow. I don't care wherever you are, I will always love you, Bunny"

I feel my own tears running down my face.

"Listen Min, I want you to trust me. I want you to belive me, that I will never leave you, wherever you are. I will never stop loving you, till we meet again, till we can be together forever"

I hug her so tight, can't stop my own tears.

"Will you trust me, My Bunny?" I let her go, staring at her

"But..."

"Just say it, what you want me to do, Min"

"Can you wait for me, Kyunnie?" I nod

"Will you remember me?" I mouthed 'Always'

"Never stop loving me?"  I hold her hands tight

"I'll study hard, so I can go to US and find you there. I'll work hard too, so I can bring you back. All it takes only your trust, and your love, Min"

"When I get there, I'll call you, Kyu. I'll send you my address, and I'll be waiting for you, always, Kyunnie"

I can't help but kiss her. Taste so sweet.

"Ehm...sorry to interupt you, guys. But Sungmin have to go now" A voice came out of nowhere. I turn around and find her dad.

I have to say it to him, now or never. I bow to him

"Sir, my name is Cho Kyuhyun, and I love your daughter very much. I was so mad at you when I knew that you'll gonna take her away from me. But I respect your choice as her parent. Wherever she is, I will never stop loving her. Thank you for raising a beautifull angel like her" again, I bow to  him

He just smiling "Okay, Mr Cho. If you really love her, then show me. Pick her up when you're done with your study. I know you're a smart boy. She always told me, everything about you. I'm sorry to take her away from you, and all of you" he nods at Donghae and Hyukjae

"I will Sir. I promise you, I will come"

"Well, let's go baby" he take her bag and walk first

"Minnie, take care of yourself there. Don't forget to call me. Sent me emails as much as you want, baby. Oh, Minnie..." Donghae hug her and they crying

"Hae, let her go..." Hyukjae pulls her away from Minnie

"Take care, Min. Thank you for everything, See you again" Hyukjae shake her hand

"Please, take care of Hae. You know, she's so clumsy. I only trust you" She tried to smile

"Bunny...Wait for me" I hug her and I hear her whisper to me "I will, Kyu...I Will..."

"I love you, Bunny"

"Always love you, Kyunnie"

And before she start to cry again, she turn around and follow his dad. Leaving us.

Minnie, my bunny....Wait for me there...I'll come to you.

 

~I don't know if this is an end or not...but I don't have more ideas...so, just let it be the end~