Sudden Date

Now or Never

I still can't belive that this sweet bunny will be gone far away

"No, Min, Don't kidding me...it's not fun you know?" unconsiously I yelled at her, and as the result, she's crying louder.

"I don't want too, Kyu. I don't want to leave you, Hae, Hyukjae and all that I knew here" she said between her tears.

Ow, bad Kyu makes her crying again

"I'm sorry Bunny, I didn't mean to yell at you...Now,will you please stop crying, won't you? You know I can't stand to see you crying like this"

I wiped her tears, and hug her tight, trying to calm down her, and also my self

 

*Hyukjae POV*

What's wrong with Minnie? Why does she cry? And...Hey! Where are they going now?

"Hae, let's follow them" I grab her hand and following.

"Do you know what happen to Minne, babe?"

She just nods. I can see her eyes are red "Are you crying babe?"

She just nods again

"Aigoo~ what's wrong now, babe?"

"Minnie gonna leave us, this weekend" By that, she break down in cry. I hug her, trying to calm her "Shh~ babe,can you tell me what's going on?"

"Yesterday, she called me. She said that her dad decided to move away to US by the end of this week, which is only 2 days left. I asked her why but she's just crying" She tried to hold back her tears.

I wipe her tears away.

Poor Kyu...

~end of POV~

 

"Minnie Bunny...it's alright...I don't care wherever you are, I will always remember you...Always...trust me" I tried to assure her. How can I forget you, my bunny?

Then, this idea just come to my mind

"Let's go" I grab her hand, rush to the class to take our bag and leave.

At the entrance, we meet Hae and Hyukjae

"Where are you going?" Hyukjae ask

"Anywhere..."

"I'll go with you" Hae said

At first, I want to refuse, but then I see that her face is already messed up, she must have cried alot too, just like her best friend. "Let's go then"

This is absolutely out of my mind. Never planing on taking her on a sudden date like this, unprepared for everything.

But I know, this is the only chance.

"Kyunnie, where are we going?" Minnie ask me when we're on my car

"Wherever you want,  bunny"

"But...I don't fee like going anywhere"

"No, Min. You said that you want to go to the amusement park with him! Let's just go there, Kyu"

What? Go with me? Amusement park? Why she never tell me? Oh, right...ofcourse, it has to be me who ask her...fool me

 

When we arrive, it's still morning so the park isn't crowded yet.

I take her hand with me, and promise myself that I would never let this hand go today.

"Hey, Bunny! What do you want to ride?" I tried to look happy, and lucky me, it works

"Hmm~ how about that!" she point the roller-coaster

 

We spent the rest of the day there, feels like a real double date. HaeHyuk couple always messed up whenever they are. Hae gets so excited easily while Hyukjae just let her be, following her wherever she will go.

Now my Bunny and Hae look better. No more red eyes. Only smiles apply on their sweeet lips.

"Well, Noona, I feel so thirsty, would you like something to drink?" I offering them

"Yah! Kyu! Haven't I told you not to call me Noona? Feels like I'm getting old too fast" Hae pout

"But still, both of you are my Noona" I winked at them

"Kyunnie, I want some orange juice, please"

"Come right away, bunny"

Hyukjae following me

"Hyung, what should I do now? She'll leave me alone...I...Never thought that I won't be able to see her again. I thought that she'll always be there for me" I told him when we're far enough from the girls

"Hhhh~~ I know it's hard for you. It surprised me too. Why don't you take this chance to tell her everything? It may be the last time before you meet her again"

"I know you can do it, Kyu" He encourage me

"I'll take Hae with me, then, tell Minne everything you want to say" He tap my shoulder

When we return to the girls, Hyukjae just grab Hae's hand "Hey, babe. Look at that ride!" and they leave me and Minnie.

"Bunny, why don't we sit there?' I point the bench in the middle of the park

 

"Minnie, I want to tell you something"

I take her hands, looking in her eyes. I can see the tears start to fill her eyes

"Yes, what's that Kyunnie?"

I take a deep breath, watch her face carefully, and then started

"I'm gonna miss you a lot when you're there. You're the best that I can have, my best friend, best girl I've ever met"

"And now, I want to tell you that for all this time, I've been in love with you. You know I was a fool that have no courage to say anything to you after all this time"

"I was planning to tell you on our date, but...but..it doesn't matter now. All that I know is that I love you so much, Bunny"

Wow...finally I did it. Can't belive that I say it loud and clear.

I hold my breath, waiting for the answer

"Kyunnie...Thank you so much for everything. But...I just can't accept your feeling. I don't want you to waste your time on me. I'll be gone for ...I don't even know if I will be back to this country or not. Just forget me, Kyu"

This is so wrong...I know that she loves me back for sure! Not only because Hae told me so, but I can see it in her eyes.

"No, Min. No one's gonna take your place bout you. All that I want is you. No other than you"

"No, Kyu, please...don't make it hard. Just promise me that you'll move on without me. I don't want to be a burden for your feelings, Kyu"

"I won't. Never will"

"I'm sorry, Kyu. Gotta go"

She leave me, alone in the park, feeling my broken heart for her rejection. When I run for her, it was too late. She already take a cab.

Hae and Hyukjae come to see me

"Where's Minnie?" Hae ask when she just see me alone

"Going home, I guess....She reject me, told me to move on without her" I know my face is unreadable right now, but Hae can tell that I've been broken into pieces.

She hug me "Please, understand her. It's just too hard for her. We, might lost our bestfriend, but she, lost her life, her spirit that once belong to her"

I tried to understand what she said, but my heart refuse.

"Let's just go home now" Hyukjae told us

 

~Again, to be continue~