He's Mine -YeWook time-

Now or Never

Ryeowook is just sitting alone at the park. Class already over since 15 minutes ago. Since Kyu still have some paper to do with Sungmin, and Hyukjae is dating Donghae, He just don't want go home alone. Well, there's another reason that keep him stay. Jungsoo's class will be over in 15 minutes, so he decided to wait.

While he's watching the birds fly, humming a song, then a girl come to him

"Wookie oppa"

"Oh, Seo"

Seo is one of Ryeowook's fan. She's crazy over him, since she heard his voice. And she had been stalking him since their first met. Yes, she's a nice girl, but when it comes to Ryeowook, then she'll be a stubborn girl.

Ryeowook knews about it, but he can do nothing about it. He didn't want to see a girl crying because of him, so he just let her be wherever he was. But then, Sungie comes to his live, and everything changed. Ryeowook always run away whenever Seo is coming. But now, today, he have to tell him to just forget him. Tell her that he already have Sungie, and will only need Sungie to be around him.

"What are you doing here all alone, oppa?"

"Nothing, what about you?"

"Oh, my class just ended five minutes ago. Are you waiting for someone?"

She ask in a curious tone. She's really curious cos today she heard that her Wookie oppa is attached to someone, but she's still don't know who's that. And now, Wookie is just blushing, but trying to act normal

"Hmm~ not really. Since there's no one at dorm right now, Kyu and Hyukjae hyung is busy, I just want to wait for Sung....eh..Jungsoo Hyung and Heechull hyung"

She raised her eyebrows. Did he just said Sung? Who the heck is Sung? Never heard someone with that name here.

"Well then, can I company you?"

"Ah, I'm fine. You should just go home now. Still have much things to do, right?"

But she refuse. "No~ I just want to be with you here"

Now she's sitting beside Ryeowook and holding his hand tightly.

"Oppa~ did you know that for all this time I always admiring you?"

Ryeowook  just shaking his head "Mianhae"

"What for? Don't say sorry to me, you've done nothing wrong, oppa"

"I'm sorry I didn't know about it"

"Well, then, now that you know... I just want to hear what do you think of me, oppa"

She's now facing Ryeowook, waiting for answer.

"Ah~ you're my sweet dongsaeng, Seo"

"Is that all?" Now she's angry

"Mianhae~"

"But...but...why? I always be there for you whenever you need me. I always do anything you told me too" Now she's going to cry

"Omo! Don't cry please"

"But why? Why don't you like me back? Are you already have a girlfriend?"

Before Ryeowook can answer that, he saw Jungsoo, Heechul and Sungie come over

"Yah! Wookie-ah. What are you doing here?" Heechul smirk, but then the smirk fade away when he saw Seo

"Yah! Seo...what are you...why are you crying?"

Seo wiped her tears away "No, I'm just..." then break down in cry again

"Omo! Seo, don't cry please" Ryeowook hold her hand. Sungie, who saw this scene, is now trying to walk away. But Ryeowook calling him.

"Sungie hyung, where are you going?"

Seo's eyes open widely. Is this guy who he waiting for? Yesung oppa?

YeSung stop and facing him "I thought that you're busy now, so I don't want to disturb you"

"No, I just need you to stay here with me, cos..." Ryeowook lost for words. He didn't know how to say that he's planing to tell Seo that Yesung is his boyfriend.

Yesung, can understand what Ryeowook want, so he just standing there.

"Seo, I'm just..." Ryeowook tried to explain, but Seo already ask him "So, he's the one that you're waiting for, oppa? Yesung oppa?"

He just nod, afraid to see what will happen to Seo. He knows that this girl, is so scary when she get mad.

"Are you...both of you..." Seo is just speechless

"Yes, he's mine" Yesung said "We're officially dating. So, if you don't mind, can you just leave my wookie alone?"

"Sorry Seo... I didn't mean to hurt you. But for all this time, you know, I just seeing you as my dongsaeng"

silence

"Seo?" Ryeowook calling her

She stand up, wiping her tears, fixing her hair and gave a fierce look to Yesung

"I won't give up, oppa. I'll make you mine, someday"

Then she leave them

 

"Sungie Hyung...I...gomawo" Ryeowook just blushing

"It's alright Wook" Yesung hug him, kiss his forehead, and staring his eyes for a moment.

 

"Yah! We're still here, remember?" Heechull shout

 

~Lil part for YeWook. How bout it?~