It's Saturday 1

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

For the last few days any of the Infinite members didn’t bother me special Woohyun. Finally I had a peaceful and quite time at the rooftop. A couple of times I would come across with them and they would greet me with their bright smiles and I would just walk passed them with my emotionless face.

 

 

Its Saturday, lazily I woke up and headed to my bathroom to prepare yourself to go to Infinite’s dorm. 

 

 

“I still can’t believe I’ve agree to do our assignment in their place” I thought as I pick the clothes I’m going to wear. Lucky me, I’m not that picky in choosing what to wear neither putting much effort when it comes to my face so I didn’t take much time, in the end I decided to wear a short and a simple oversized shirt and didn’t even bother to put anything in my face. 

 

 

Contented with my appearance I left my house and headed to Infinite’s dorm.

 

 

________________________________________

 

Meanwhile at Infinite’s dorm……………..

 

 

WOOHYUN'S P.O.V.

 

 

“Hyung wake up now! Palli…!!!!!!” I shout as I shakes Suggyu. (Palli = quick/quikly)

 

 

“Aishh..!!! Shut up and let me sleep..! Its Saturday….!” Suggyu shout back and went to sleep again.

 

 

“Good to know your aware its Saturday… Also you know what today is… If you don’t remember today is the day Jira will be coming to our dorm …” I yelled.

 

 

Hearing Jira's name Sunggyu immediately wake up, a smirk then formed in my face 

 

 

“Yah don’t smirk it’s irritating. Wait, did the others wake up already?”

 

 

“Well actually you’re the first one I wake up since I believe they will not listen to me” I replied.

 

 

In a flash Sunggyu went out of the room and wake up the others. As expected they are hard to wake up but like Sunggyu hearing Jira's name they woke up immediately even Dongwoo. 

 

 

Now, it’s only L whose sleeping, they tried everything to wake him up but still he won’t wake up so we just give up.

 

 

Presently, everybody is gathered at the living room planning what to do. “Since Jira is the first girl to go here in our dorm we should leave her with a good impression” Sunngyu said and everybody nod in agreement. 

 

 

After some arrange, everything is set; I'm is assigned in the kitchen duties like cooking, Hoya and Dongwoo is assigned to do the marketing and Sunggyu with Sungjong and Sungyeol will do the cleaning.

 

 

“For a second thought I think it will be nice if Sunggyu hyung will be exchange by someone else” Sungjong said.

 

 

“What do you mean?” Dongwoo asked as he didn’t get Sungjong’s point.

 

 

“I’ll do the explaining. As you see Sunggyu hyung will just work with his mouth; all he’ll do is command us to do this and that and wouldn’t bother to work.” Sungyeol expaind.

 

 

“Bwo..!!” Sunggyu exclaimed (bwo = what)

 

 

“Whatever we already agreed so you can’t change it, by the way Hoya here is the list of the things you need to buy.” I said and handed the piece of paper to Hoya.

 

 

In a cue Hoya and Dongwoo left, Woohyun headed to the kitchen and Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong start cleaning.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

 

Back to Jira, an hour had passed since she left her home and now she’s having a hard time finding Infinite’s dorm…

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ohhhhh (O.0)…… Jira’s having a hard time finding Infinite’s dorm. Will someone help her?

 

We’ll see in the next chapter… look forward to it ^^

 

 

by the way its saturday has 3 parts

 

 

I know it quite a lame and short update. Sorry!

 

 

Thank you for everybody who subscribes my story..!!! Thank you also for my silent readers thought I would appreciate it more if you’ll subscribe and comment in my story… again THANK YOU..!

 

 

Comment and Subscribe… ∞ if you have enough karma points please also upvote my story ^^

 

 

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞