New friend?

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

My parents ask me to sit…. “Jira what I will be saying is definitely good news for me but I don’t think it will be the same with you….” My father said.

 

 

“Huh?” I ask as I didn’t understand what my father means….

 

 

“I was promoted” my father said.

 

 

“Then it’s good, dad you’ve been waiting for that promoting for a year, right?” I said happily as I congratulate my father.

 

 

“Your right sweetie, but along with my promotion, I was assign to work in a branch overseas” my father said sadly because of the fact that it requires him to leave me.

 

 

(A/N: Her father works in a very known hotel)

 

 

“Is that what you mean in what you said earlier…? Dad, I’m already a big girl, I’m in my middle school already and about to graduate, remember? Don’t worry; I can take care of myself, besides Mom is here to be with me” I said in assurance.

 

 

Hearing what I just said my parent's expressions change… “What's with that expression is there something I still don’t know?” I ask.

 

 

“Actually sweetie……. I’ll be going with your father….” My mother said feeling sorry because they will be leaving me behind.

 

 

“We would really like to go with you but as you said you’ll be graduating soon….” My father added but then I cut him off…

 

 

“You don’t have to explain, it’s really okay for me… Ohh I forgot I need to buy something, I’ll be out for awhile…” I said..

 

 

“But sweetie, it’s already getting dark outside” my mother said worried..

 

 

“Mom, I told you I can take care of myself, I’ll be careful don’t worry….” I said and immediately went to the door…

 

 

Before I could reach the door my father said something… “Sweetie will be leaving next week….”

 

 

I'm now outside my house…. Actually I don’t need to buy anything, and that I'm not really okay to the fact that they'll be leaving me, but, I also know how much my father work hard to get that promotion….. By this time, all I need is to have time alone to think…

 

 

In times like this the perfect place I can think of is the café I always went to buy my favorite milk coffee…..

 

 

~~~ IN THE CAFÉ~~~

 

 

“Hello… it’s been awhile since you went here, are going to order milk coffee again” the cashier said.

 

 

(A/N: since Jira always went to that café the cashier remembers her already)

 

 

I nod then the cashier continued “Are you going to take it out?”

 

 

“ohhh…. No, I’ll be drinking it here” I said.

 

 

“That’s new… You can find a place to sit already, I’ll just bring your order when it’s done” the cashier said smiling.

 

 

I found a comfy place and decided to sit there…. Minutes later, the cashier from earlier bring my order… “Noona here is your milk coffee” 

 

 

“Noona?” I ask..

 

 

“The way I look at you and myself, you’re older than me so your noona for me…” he answered.

 

 

I nod in understanding then he continued…. “Lately, I’ve been noticing you since you always go here, and the way I see you; you really like our milk coffee, right? By the way I’m Taehyung but most people call me V”  he said with a smile and offered his hand for a shake while his other hand form a V-sign…

 

 

I feel awkward; I’m not really used with this situation like this… In the end I shake my hand with him and answered “I’m Jira”.

 

 

“Does it mean were already friends?” he suddenly asks.

 

 

Hearing the world friend I was silent for a moment. Then, Taehyung said “I would really want to have a chat with you but I have many work to do so I’ll be leaving first…."

 

 

Alone again, I was back to reality “What was that” I asked myself….

 

 

I’m drinking my milk coffee and remember what my parents talked about…. I don’t really like the feeling of being left behind, I tried to hold back my tears but I feel really sad that I can’t handle it anymore….. 

 

 

Good for me, I pick a place that’s in the corner and I sat facing the wall so no see me crying……

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

 

 

On the other side of the café Woohyun just entered and was in the counter ordering milk coffee…. While waiting for his order he look around the café, just then his sight landed on a familiar figure….

 

 

“Wait, is that Jira?”

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

A/N: What do you think about having new friends? Woohyun was in the café, what do you think will happen…^^

 

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞