Divorce Can't Never Regret

SeBaek/BaekHun One-shot(s)

A married couple who has been together for 20 years, decided to have a divorce.

Everyone around them obviously know the reason why, because they always argue alot after their marriage, they have different opinions, they didn't have any trust between each other. They have been sleeping in a separated room for few years and never share kisses. Because of their child, they must be patient until their child was an adult and can handle himself. Finally.. for a long year of waiting, their child was an adult and not a child anymore, Sehun and Baekhyun decided this is the end of their marriage. They are getting exhauting of arguement and shouting.

After a few months of divorcing, Sehun and Baekhyun were living like usual, and busy working daily to support their own life. It's not like they didn't want to take a rest, but they're old enough to have fun anymore, they must earn money for the rest of their life and their only child, will soon getting married with a girl in a young age and leave them. 

Baekhyun was on his daily working like usual, currently typing a report when suddenly a message tone frighten him. He open his phone, only found the one who message him was a familiar yet a stranger to him now. It was Sehun, his ex-husband. He felt strange because it's been months they saw each other, the last time, outside the lawyer court, the place where they sign their paper for their divorce. He's taken aback whether to read the message but his hands already automatically open the message.

' Let's have a dinner together. My treat. At the restaurant as usual. From Sehun. '

He was thinking whether he wanna met him. He doesn't know the reason why Sehun wanna met him and have a dinner together at the restaurant they used to go since their first date until they're married, but thinking about the good side, maybe he should really go, they had end their relationship but that doesn't mean that's the end of their friendship. Maybe.. a normal yet strange friend for them now. He reply a yes to Sehun and continue to type his report as fast as possible since it's still have one hour before their working day end. 

 

' He never change at all. ' This is what Baekhyun thought when he looked and approached Sehun who's sitting at their favourite seat whenever they came to this restaurant. Nothing change around this restaurant, this restaurant are still crowded with people since the foods here were delicious, surprisingly, the boss and some workers here still recognized them. Yes, they always visit this restaurant and getting close with the workers at here.  The only things that changed, they came here as a couple everytime, except this time, they came here as a normal yet strange friend. The workers never bother them after taking their order since they knew something was wrong between the two, they haven't knew that they had divorced. The atmosphere here was tense, really tense.

 

Soon the foods had arrived, Sehun picked a piece of fish meat for Baekhyun. " This is your favourite dish, Baekhyun. Just eat it. " Sehun said while eating without looking at Baekhyun. But Baekhyun suddenly stared at him with his pair of teary eyes that shocked him. " You are really annoyed, do you know that? You're really stubborn and self-center, you never care how the other feels, especially my feelings, you never ever ask me! We have been here since the first date until now, do you ever know i don't like to eat fish since the first time?! " After Baekhyun said, tears were forming at the corner of Sehun's eyes, he try to hold it while speaking with his shaky voice. " You never realise how much i care to you with my heart, everytime i have been thinking the same thing, how can i makes you happy, how can i give the best for you, you never know.. " Soon they realise their conversation was getting too loud until the people who's sitting near them look at them, some whispering can be heard. They quickly finished their dishes and went out from the restaurant. 

Things never get better after they went out from the restaurant and have a small walk. They had fight again, fight about their past. This time they never care about the people nearby who're staring at them.

Two people who are in love with each other, because of their misscommunication makes them walk on the path of leaving. Is this a problem of love? Or a problem of marriage? Sehun and Baekhyun decided not to met each other ever again. Sehun quickly run to the left side of the street while Baekhyun quicken his step to the right side of the street, they're afraid they will regret and met each other again. They had make a promise just now, they promised they will never contact each other in a month even either of them call or message. Will they regret? This is a confuse question that runs in their mind.

 

After reaching home, Sehun's phone was ringing, it was Baekhyun. He hesitate for a long time, he decided not to answer just like the promise they make earlier. After finish bathing, Sehun was rolling on his bed while staring at his phone and Baekhyun's contact number. The hurt in his heart was burning him like he's going to dead. He felt like he was breathing but dead. He wanna told Baekhyun how much he miss him but he just couldn't, his words was stucking in his mouth for a long time. After a long time of hesitating, he called him. He can't fight with his own urge, he wanna tell him everything that he regret in his heart, he wanna let out all of his feelings before it's too late. He call for a few times, no answer from Baekhyun. He told himself to call until Baekhyun answer his call no matter what.

" Hello? "  It was a voice, a strange voice, it's not Baekhyun's voice, it's another man's voice. His anger took all over him. He never thought that Baekhyun would be dating another man for a short time after they divorced, he felt jealous, jealousy killed him hard. Sehun never said anything, he just wanna smash his phone on the wall until the man spoke again. " Are you his husband? I saw the contact name from you that he writes was [husband]. " Sehun thought that Baekhyun would changed the contact name, but he still wrote him as his husband, he suddenly felt touched. Sehun slightly answer a yes while going to ask who was the man talking in the phone. " Finally! I'm his doctor! Can you please came to Seoul Hospital as soon as possible? He's currently in an emergency, he met an accident just now..! " Before the doctor continued, Sehun already dropped his phone and quickly rush to his car and headed to the hospital. His heartbeat was raising like it might get a heart attack, his eyes was full of tears, all of his mind was full of Baekhyun.

 

" Doctor! How was Baekhyun?! Is he okay?! You must make sure he's safe, i begged you! " Sehun kneeled down to the doctor while grabbing the doctor's hand tightly with his non-stop tears escaping from his eyes. The nurse around and the doctor quickly grabbed him up. " Calm down sir, i will try my very best, he's having surgery on his head now, he lost too much blood.. we're trying our very best. " After the doctor said, he quickly rush to the emergency room to help the other doctors. Sehun wanna followed him but stopped by the nurse and some polices. 

While they're waiting for the long surgery, Sehun can't calm down, he keeps walking forward and backward with teary eyes. The police told Sehun that the suspect told him that the incident happen due to Baekhyun unawareness. The suspect keep horning when Baekhyun was crossing the road but Baekhyun seems to not realise, he was in deep thought. Before the suspect can finally stop, it hits Baekhyun's hard. After hearing what the police said, Sehun felt sorry and regret for leaving Baekhyun. Baekhyun must be thinking about him after they take their separate way and leave each other.

After one hour of waiting, the doctors and nurses were out from the emergency room, all of them never dare to look at Sehun, they were looking down. Sehun can felt the aura here was not the aura that he wanted. This is not right, he keeps telling himself that this is just an imagination. He try to hit himself, but the pain is true, too true. He quickly rush to one of the doctor that's slightly older than the other doctors, he grabbed his arms tightly with his reddish and teary eyes but the doctor just sigh and whispered to him. " I'm sorry to say sir.. the boy lost too much blood.. and we have try our best.. he's left.. " Sehun can't bear to this heart-breaking news, he never wanted to believed what he's hearing from the doctor, he wanted to told himself that this is just a dream or a joke, this is not real. But reality killed him, the nurses pushed the bed out from the emergency room, white cloth covered on the top. His step felt heavy as a stone when he approached the bed, he slowly lifted up the cloth, revealed Baekhyun's face. His eyes were shut, he can still see the tears mark at the corner of his eyes, his face was pale, especially his lips. The lips that he used to kiss everyday since their first date until now, it was not reddish anymore, but pale. He slowly lean down to Baekhyun and give a small kiss. The kiss was so painful and hurt, more painful than the time when they had argueing. He stared at Baekhyun's face for the one last time. The last time before the nurses pushed Baekhyun's bed away, far away from him until they're gone from Sehun's sight.

 

Few weeks later, as usual, Sehun would visit Baekhyun's house, it used to be their house before they divorced. He walked around the house to look around and clean the dust from the furnitures. Unfortunately, their child never ever came back to visit them after their child married with someone and moved away, no where to be found and seen. Another heart-breaking news for Sehun. He walked around and stop by the sleeping room, he stare at the bed that he used to slept and cuddles and kisses with Baekhyun. Tears escaped from his eyes again. This house was full of memories about him and Baekhyun.

Something caught his eyes, Baekhyun's phone. He never touched it after Baekhyun passed away. He the phone and found something, a voice call, the time was exactly the time when Baekhyun passed away, the time when Baekhyun called him but he never answer. He remembered it, because that is the time that he will never ever forgot in his life. He hesitated and opened the voice call, Baekhyun's voice was heard.

' Sehunnie... maybe this is the last time i'm talking with you.. i just..wanna tell you..t-that.. i...love you.. forever.. ' Sehun dropped the phone, this voice call must be recorded when Baekhyun met the accident. It's just a short voice call, but it's long enough for Sehun. Sehun was shaken and he kneeled down while crying as much as he wanted.

How much he missed his voice. 

How much he missed his presence eventhough they're always argueing.

How much he wanted him to slap him on the face so that he would not felt guilty to his sturborn attitude before.

How much he wanted to told him that he's regret for leaving him.

How much he wanted to told him that he remember that his favourite food was chicken, but not fish.

How much he wanted to told him..

' I love you Byun Baekhyun pabo. '

 

= THE END = 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time since i update a one-shot, 

i like this chapter that the other chapters, what do you think? ;;

i have been busy with the other stories.

Check this out : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/875338/confusion-exo-luhan-sehun-baekhyun-hunhan-baekhun-sebaek

i wrote this recently.

Well, comments and subscribers are always welcome!

Tell ur friends to read it too, since i need alot of opinions! 

Thanks! (: