I Love Him Because Of His Imperfection

SeBaek/BaekHun One-shot(s)

They have their first met at a campus where they start their love story.

Both of them knew they do have feelings for each other but they just never admit infront of each other. 

Sehun started to get more closer to Baekhyun.

He would buy him breakfast before reach their campus, and he will buy only a cup of bubble tea for him and Baekhyun so that they can share it together, and Baekhyun wouldn't mind about sharing and he loves sharing. Baekhyun was kinda embarrassed because Sehun always the one who offer to pay for him but in deep he felt happy. Sehun would accompany him to walk back home even it's already late. He wanna make sure that Baekhyun reach home safe.

During Valentine's day,

Baekhyun felt strange because Sehun told him that he has something important to do and unable to accompany him back home when they end their classes. Baekhyun just nodded his head while staring at Sehun's back that has walked far away from him until he dissappeared from his sight. He sighed and his heart felt hurt suddenly, he doesn't know why.

Baekhyun keeps thinking about Sehun and he decided to walked around to anywhere. He doesn't even care what place he's walking. All his mind was full of Sehun. Today was Valentine's day, he thought something special would happened on today, but he was wrong. Maybe Sehun is spending his valentine's day with another person that's more important than him. 

He doesn't realised he has been walking for half days while he looked at his watch, it's already 11:50 pm. He almost reached home while his tears started to fall down until he was surprised that Sehun was standing infront of his apartment with a bouquet of flower and a box of chocolate, smiling at him while walked to him. The street was quiet since it's late already. Baekhyun can't expressed what he's feeling right now, he just stood there staring at Sehun with his eyes full of tears. Sehun has planned this secretly and decided to give him a surprised. He has been standing there for half days waiting for Baekhyun.

" Byun Baekhyun, since the first day i saw you, i have been attracted to you, i keep thinking about you everyday. I can't stand looking at many peoples always around you, I felt jealous and selfish because i want to own you, i want to own your smile and your everything. I can't imagine my life without you. I know this is so sudden.. but would you be my lover? " Sehun stared at him while holding Baekhyun's hand with his free hand.

Baekhyun was blushing, his heartbeat was racing fast. He wanna say something but his mouth just wouldn't speak a word. He has never seen a side of Sehun that talking like this because usually Sehun was the type of not talkative, he only do something to show his care without using any words to expressed himself. He hug Sehun tightly while sobbing until he heard Sehun speaking again.

" Baekhyun, it's okay if you reject me, i will be okay, don't worry. " Sehun put on a soft smile which makes Baekhyun shocked with his words. Sehun missunderstood, he thought he is going to reject him.

" No! i....i love you Sehun! i'm too nervous to speak just now! " Baekhyun hugged him even tighter like Sehun was going to dissappear in a blink of eyes. Sehun slowly held Baekhyun's chin with his hand and move closer to him. Their lips finally met. At first it was a soft kiss but after then it turned into a passionate kiss. Both of them have waited for this moment so long. 

During Baekhyun's birthday,

He got a surprised again. Sehun invited all of Baekhyun's friends, Baekhyun's family and some neighbours. They held a birthday party for Baekhyun.

Sehun has baked a chocolate cake for Baekhyun with the help of Kyungsoo, Baekhyun's cousin. Baekhyun was so touched, he thought Sehun was going to forget his birthday. They kissed each other while hugging and received some cough from the people around, some of them just smile at them. Sehun and Baekhyun almost forget that there're many people at here, they felt embarrassed and blushed while staring at each other with full of love.

" Ya! Don't make me envy both of you, you make me wanna find a lover right now! " Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun's close friend, just yelled at them jokingly while he received a chuckles from Sehun. All of the people around were so happy for Sehun and Baekhyun because their love never getting less but getting more and more even after many years. Both of them felt so lucky to have each other.

 

There's one day,

They had fight because Baekhyun was jealous with a boy who closed to Sehun recently. He can sense that the boy do like Sehun even the boy knew he was Sehun's boyfriend. Sehun doesn't realise anything about the fire between Baekhyun and the boy until one day, he saw they're having fight on the street, punching each other. Sehun ran to them to stop them but he receive a slap from Baekhyun. Baekhyun ran away, crying. Sehun wanna chased after him but stopped by the boy. He pushed the boy away and rushing to find Baekhyun but there's no where to be seen of Baekhyun's figure.

They never met or talk for few days already. Sehun was trying to called Baekhyun but he doesn't wanna answer his call. He even try to find him at his apartment but Baekhyun doesn't wanna open the door. It's ended up Sehun standing all day long outside his apartment. 

The next day during morning, he heard a familiar voice yelling at his name. He look through the window and saw Sehun was holding a cardboard ' Baby,please forgive me! '. He saw Sehun was still wearing the same shirt these days, his face was tired and weak. He knew he has standing outside for few days to get his forgiveness. He felt hurt looking at Sehun like this. He can't stand anymore and finally open the door to Sehun to enter while received some complain from neighbours because Sehun was shouting early in the morning making them awake.

" Baby, please forgive me.. i knew i was so stupid that i didn't realise the boy have feelings to me. I already stop talking to the boy and... " Before Sehun continued, Baekhyun kissed him.

" It's okay, It's not your fault Hunnie, i was just thinking too much and worried that you might leave me. " Baekhyun hugged him tightly while Sehun caressed Baekhyun's cheeks with his hands and make a soft smile.

Sehun never blame Baekhyun because slapping him and missunderstood him. He know Baekhyun did this because he cares about him. Baekhyun always thinking and worrying too much, sometimes people around felt annoyed with his attitude like this but it's the opposite for Sehun, he appreciated Baekhyun's care and this make him love Baekhyun even much more. While Baekhyun never blame Sehun too. Sehun was always silly, but this makes Baekhyun likes him, because he found that all the silly stuff that Sehun did before makes him found out that Sehun was actually cute.

...

Sehun still remembered when he first met and knew Baekhyun, Baekhyun was innocent and cute, way more better than the characters in the movies.

Kyungsoo and Luhan used to told Sehun about Baekhyun's first love and many people in the campus has a secret crush on him. Sehun felt jealous but he doesn't gave up easily, he knew his effort and true heart will make Baekhyun touched. At last, Sehun and Baekhyun were officially a couple now. People around praised Sehun and congrate him because Baekhyun never open his heart to anyone after his first love leave him until Sehun's appeared in his life.

During their first date, Sehun brings Baekhyun to Baekhyun's favourite restaurant. He even buy Baekhyun a necklace which make Baekhyun surprised because it's the first gift that he received from Sehun. He keeps scolding Sehun for wasting money but in his heart he felt happy. The next day, Baekhyun was wearing the necklace to campus and told everyone it was given by Sehun. Sehun chuckles while looking at him, Baekhyun was like a little kid walking around showing the necklace to everyone, it makes Sehun smile more.

Winter has came, Sehun called Baekhyun for many days but he didn't get any answer from him. He was wondering what is happening, did he did something wrong? He was worried until a doorbell rings and Baekhyun was standing infront of him while giggles when he opened the door. Sehun was about to asked him about these days but stopped when Baekhyun placed a scarf on his neck. Baekhyun told him he was busy making this scarf for Sehun these days, Sehun felt touched and kissed him passionately. This is the first gift that he receive from Baekhyun.

Around new year, Baekhyun has to followed his family to back to his hometown for two weeks. Sehun and Baekhyun hugged like they're not gonna meet each other again. They're going to miss each other too much. 

"It's okay, two weeks are fast, i will be back. " Baekhyun said . The next day, they told each other that they missed each other already through phone. It's just one day past but they already missing each other presence.

...

Both of them getting married, It's been three years. Three years with full of happiness and love. They even adopt childrens after they have a stable income for them to raised the family. Baekhyun decided to quit his job just to take care of their children. Sehun was the one who worked hard to raised their family, he never felt it was a burden for him because he loves Baekhyun and their childrens.

Every morning, Baekhyun would prepared breakfast for Sehun and their childrens. Sehun was tired working while Baekhyun was tired taking care of the house and the childrens. There're few days, Baekhyun was getting sick but Sehun didn't realise because he's too busy with work. Sometimes he needs to worked until late night because of the boss and Baekhyun always waited him come back home.

It's a valentine's day again, Baekhyun thought Sehun was going to gave him a surprise again, he waited patiently until Sehun reached home. He saw Sehun was empty-handed and walked to the bathroom. Baekhyun was hurt, his tears started to flow down, Sehun didn't even give him a kiss or anything. Sehun didn't even asked how was him? Did he eat well? After Sehun came out from the bathroom, he walked to their bedroom and slept without a good night. Baekhyun ended up crying the whole night without sleeping but hurts.

One day, Baekhyun can't stand it anymore, he burst out all of his thoughts and hurts to Sehun.

" I'm getting tired of this! Everyday i was taking care of the childrens and this house, but you didn't even care or understand how tired i am! You are not there when i need you! " Baekhyun shouted at Sehun while staring at him with his eyes full of tears.

" I'm getting tired too! I have many works to do and the boss is giving me extra works! I just need to rest after i back home! You didn't even comfort me and give me a hug! " Sehun shouted at Baekhyun and this is the first time he shouted at him.

Both of them said that they have changed, both of them said they're not treated good like before.

They started to regret their decision for being together before, all they felt are hurts and wounds in their heart. They thought they are not suit to each other anymore, it's not the best for them.

They have been sitting in the living room for hours, trying to calm themselve, silence fills the living room and they started to think...

Maybe their love story was full of romance and happiness before, but that time they're still teenagers. Teenagers doesn't have to think much about future, that time they're still innocent boys. But now, they're already a man, and even parents for the childrens. Sehun has only a pair of hands, if he still hugging Baekhyun all the time and be with him, how should he get money to raised the family? Baekhyun felt that he's silly, he can't hold onto Sehun all the time, he knew Sehun loves him so much and the children, that's why he worked hard so that their family can have the best in their life and he knew Sehun was tired. He wanna slap himself for being so stubborn and silly.

Sehun felt that he's silly too, thinking back about their teenage time was the best and sweet memories in their life, but now they're man, He knew Baekhyun was tired taking care of their family and their house, Baekhyun can't always confort him and stick with him all the time, he needs a rest too. Even they're getting mature, but their love and heart for each other are still the same. Baekhyun needs the love that Sehun gave him like before too, He knew Baekhyun was thinking and worrying too much like the years before. He understand why Baekhyun scolded him that he didn't care about him anymore because their conversation are getting lesser and lesser day by day due to the busy work he have. 

They stared at each other for a moment,

They felt sorry for shouting at each other just now and Sehun slowly moved to Baekhyun and they hugged each other. Sehun kissed the tears away from Baekhyun's face and both of them smiled softly at each other. They didn't said anything, because they knew what both of them are thinking right now. Slowly, Sehun carried Baekhyun in a bridal style way while Baekhyun seems surprised.

" Baekkie, let's make babies today... " Sehun smirked at Baekhyun while Baekhyun just chuckles and slap Sehun's arm softly.

" Wait, for your information, we can't make babies, sir. " Baekhyun sticked his tongue out.

" Well, who cares! " Sehun quickly run to their bedroom while carrying Baekhyun. Baekhyun just giggles at his silly husband like the old times they have before.

Both of them was happy to have each other, 

Not because they're perfect,

Just because of their Imperfection makes perfect.

 

=THE END=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was it? 

I hope you like it,

Comments are always welcome!