~Nichkhun~

Pretty Boy next door

IU put on her fuzzy coat and an itchy-looking scarf.       She went out her condo, holding her her hot pink shoulder bag. No trace of Suzy screaming and knocking.

But IU noticed Joong Ki's door is wide open. "Good morning, oppa!" she said as she bow to him. "Good morning!" he said as he bow to her. He was cleaning his dirty bookshelf that he hasn't clean for ages. IU was blushing because the white hoodie that Joong Ki was wearing made him really cute. "Where are you going?" Joong Ki asked. "Oh, I was about to visit my friend at her work." she said still blushing. He swept one more spot and went to the kitchen and washed his hands. IU was wondering what Joong Ki was doing since he's out of her vision. 

Then Joong Ki came outside and locked his door. "Let's go!" he said and grabbed IU's hand all the way to the elevator. "Go where?" she asked while being happy and confused at the same time. "To your friend" he said then pressed the '1' button. IU said in her head... I can't believe he wants to hang out with me, instead of cleaning his condo!

They got to the parking lot and his car looks really cool. It was a blue, sparkling, sports car. Joong Ki opened the car's door for IU. "Thank you!" she said and started to blush again. "Where does your friend work?" he asked as he started the car. "Well I wouldn't say 'my' friend, she's actually 'our' friend." IU said. "Why? Did I met her somewhere?" Joong Ki asked. "It's Yoon So Hee, do you remember her?" she said trying not to make eye contacts. But because of his dreamy eyes she can't stop. "Yes, I remember her. She works at 'Coffee House'." he said trying to focus on the road.

When they got there Joong Ki opened the car's door for IU again. This time IU smiled at him. They went inside the coffee before they froze to death. They saw So Hee working on the cashier. IU went up to her while Joong Ki's going to wait in a table with two chairs. "Hello, So Hee" IU said. "IU why are you here?" she said while receiving a hug from her. "Did you walk up to here?!" she said trying to stay calm. "No, Joong Ki oppa drove me up to here." she said. "Oh, so you asked him to go here with you?" she said in a surprised voice. " No, I didn't even ask him though but he said he wanted to go drive me here." IU said while smiling and look back at him. "You're in luck, in 5 mins. I'm out of here. Do you want to order something?" she asked. " Um... I'll see if oppa wants something." she went back to where Joong Ki is sitting. "Oppa, So Hee asked if you want to order anything?" she asked shyly. "Sure " he said and went up to the cashier.

IU didn't want to order anything, so she just sat at the red chair waiting for Joong Ki to order something. When Joong Ki went back to the table he was holding 2 frappucinos. "IU?" he said. She looked up and Joong Ki handed one of the frappucinos to her. "Wow, thank you!" she said with a surprised expression on her face. Now this time they are both blushing, not just IU but Joong Ki too.

So Hee is now done with her job then joined IU and Joong Ki. "Oppa, do you have to go somewhere later?" So Hee asked. "Uh... Yes, my friend, Nichkhun, invited me to play basketball later. Maybe, I could introduce you girls to him?". "Sure!" IU said just because she wants to hang out with Joong Ki again. So Hee was also dragged by IU, to go to Nichkhun's house.

Nichkhun was Joong Ki's best friend ever since they were little. He's also a gentleman like Joong Ki. Every once in a week Joong Ki would go to his house to play basketball. Joong Ki's favorite sport isn't really basketball but he still liked it. And Nichkhun loves basketball, when they were in high school his team won the basketball tournament.

Joong Ki opened the car's door for both of the girls, which made IU jealous a little. So Hee sat at the back so IU could sit next to Joong Ki.

Joong Ki knocked on the gate. And Nichkhun has a really big house, it's because his parents are rich. Someone open the gate, it was a housekeeper. "Sir, you have some visitors!" shouted the housekeeper. Nichkhun went outside his giant house. "Joong Ki-ah!" he said surprised. Then he gave him a bro hug. "Khun, these are my next door neighbors!" Joong Ki said. "Hello, I'm IU!" she said while she shook hands with Nichkhun. He fell in love with IU at first sight. "Hello, I'm So Hee!" she said while she shook hands with Nichkhun. She fell in love with Nichkhun at first sight.

They went inside the gate and there was a huge front yard. It took like 20 steps for them to get to the giant door with 2 openings. Inside the giant door was a huge living room with a huge TV. IU sat on the couch next to Joong Ki and So Hee sat next to IU. Nichkhun went to his huge kitchen to get them lemonade. IU thought... How can a guy have such a big house with no family member with him.

"Lemonade?" Nichkhun asked So Hee first because she the one closer to him. Then he passed it out from So Hee to IU then Joong Ki. So Hee tried to hold her expression (trying not to blush). They talked a little while finishing their sweet lemonade.

They went outside. Again big garden but not just a garden he also have his own basketball court. The girls watch them play basketball. They fell in love. Joong Ki scored 5 points while Nichkhun scored 7 points. "Fighting Joong Ki oppa!" shouted IU. "Fighting Nichkhun oppa!" shouted So Hee. IU smiled at So Hee telling that she liked Nichkhun. (Now that I think about the couples, Suzy doesn't have a partner. I mean even though she's the mean one, she should at least have a partner. So you could leave a COMMENT below about who you want Suzy to be partnered with.)