~His Ex-girlfriend~

Pretty Boy next door

IU's POV:

I woke up hearing the birds chirping and cars beeping. I could feel the morning breeze going through my face once I opened the window. Then I quickly washed up and brushed my teeth and then I heared someone screaming, "oppa, oppa, open the door!!!". 

I went out to see who it is. It was a girl that has long ginger hair with bangs knocking on Joong Ki oppa's door. She seemed to know Joong Ki oppa and she also seemed sassy. "What are you looking at?" she said. "Are you perhaps lost?" I asked. "No, I know where my boyfriend lives and it's here." she pointed at his door. Joong Ki oppa has a girlfriend. Why didn't he tell this whole time. "J-Joong Ki oppa is your boyfriend" I asked really curiosly. "Yes" mantaining her calm expression. "Why, do you perphaps like him?" starting to be sassy. I just shook my head left and right. "Are you new here because I remember that an old lady lives there?" still being sassy. "Yes, I just moved here last week.". Then I heared his door opening so I quickly hide in my condo.

Joong Ki's POV:

(Knock, knock, knock) "oppa, oppa, open the door!!!" someone said. Who is it this early in the morning? I peeked through the hole... Oh no It's Suzy. She seemed to be talking to someone. "What are you looking at?" she said. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

Then I went outside. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "And who are you talking to?" I continued. "Oh, it's just the new girl next door, you know you should really be careful when you're around her 'cause you really don't know her that well." she said. "Ugh, why are you here. I thought we broke up already?" I changed the subject. "No we didn't" pretending she's confused. "Hey, you're the one that broke up with me." I said trying to keep calm. "Oppa, just pretend that didn't happened" pouting in front of me."We break up, that's it" then I closed the door. "Oppa, I'm not gonna stop until you say yes!" she shouted from outside.

Author's POV:

So Hee could hear Suzy screaming so she went out of her condo." Hey, Suzy it's really early, why would you come here screaming." "Fine, not because you told me so but my throat hurts from screaming and I have a singing competition coming." Then Suzy walked away.

Suzy and So Hee known each other for years. In fact, So Hee introduced Suzy to Joong Ki. But Suzy betrayed So Hee by going out with Joong Ki instead of being best friends with her.Ever since So Hee never even bother to look at her.

IU heared about everything and she's relieved that Suzy wasn't Joong Ki's real girlfriend. She was her ex-girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

*Author's note*

Hi guys thank you for subscribing my FIRST ever story and I already got almost 20 subscribers.