~Cup of Coffee?~

Pretty Boy next door

IU dumped the trash out into the bin. She went back inside the building before she froze to death. She went in the elevator humming and press the 7 button. So Hee was about to go inside she condo then she heared IU humming so she turned around. "Hello, IU" she stop humming and give her a 90 degrees bow. "Hello, So Hee" she gave her a 90 degrees bow back. "Do you want a cup of coffee?" So Hee asked. "Sure" IU said. They both got into So Hee's condo. Inside her house smelled so good, It's like lavender/vanilla/peaches. I sat in an individual couch , where only one person could sit in it. So Hee was in her small kitchen making 2 cups of coffee.

 IU tasted the cup of coffee that So Hee made for her. "Mm, this coffee is good" IU never liked coffees because she thinks the're disgusting but the one that So Hee made is good. "Thank you, I just learned that from my job" So Hee sat at in the big couch, in front of IU while drinking her cup of coffee. "You work at a coffee shop?" IU asked. "Yes" So Hee said.

"Oppa, oppa!" Suzy shouted while knocking on Joong Ki's door. "Ugh, it's her again" So Hee sighed. "Who is she?" IU said pretending not to know. "It's Suzy, we used to be best friends but I introduced Joong Ki oppa to her so she just went out with him instead of hanging out with me." she said sighing.

"Did you make them break up or do you at least know how they broke up?" IU asked. "No, I never knew what happened to them... Wait why do keep asking qustions about them. Do you like Joong Ki oppa?" she started to widen her eyes.

IU could feel her face getting red but she smiled. "O~M~G! You really like him." she shouted. "I do, but I don't want to tell him yet" IU said but still smiling. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me" she said while zipping her lips.

"So when did you guys met? I didn't even know you two met already." she said like she's going to hear a story about 'Romeo and Juliet'. "Well we met at the lobby, when I first got here and he helped me carry some boxes all the way here. Then we realized that we're next-door neighbors." IU said trying to imagine that moment again. "Awww! That's so sweet of him. I guess he's not that bad after all." she she looking down. "He is that great and he's such a gentlemen. And why would you think he's bad?" she asked. "I don't know, I just think  he's an evil guy who took my bestfriend and break her heart." she said in lonely voice. IU sat next to her and patted her back.

 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*

Don't worry guys Nichkhun is going to be introduced the next chapter!!!