006

In Love with my Best Friend.... or not?

 

Kris's POV

Where's Kevin aish.

"Yah Kim Kai, where's Kevin?"

"Thereeee. Having fun with girls." Kai laughed.

Tch. Your cousin is drunk and you're having fun with girls. What a wonderful cousin.

I nodded.

I dragged Kevin away from those girls.

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he shouted as I dragged away.

"Your cousin is drunk, ." I replied curtly.

"WHAT?"

"AISH. YOUR FREAKING COUSIN IS DRUNK!" I shouted.

"OH. MY. GOD. THAT YOUNG LADY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRINK AND NOW SHE'S DRUNK? . MYUNGSOO IS SO GONNA KILL ME IF HE FINDS OUT! WHERE IS SHE?! BRING ME TO HER!" he shrieked.

Myungsoo? Is he Jolin's boyfriend? Tch. She can actually get a boyfriend. I'm impressed.

"Over there. In my car."

"PPALI BRING ME TO YOUR CAR!"

We then reached my car.

"Aish, this young lady. Can you please please please pleaseeeeeee send us home?" Kevin pleaded me with his puppy eyes.

I acted as if I'm about to vomit but I agreed anyway.

And at that moment, I totally forgot about Ashley.

Soon, we reached their house. Kevin struggled to carry Jolin out towards their house while I stayed in the car watching him. Tsk. He can't even take out his keys. I opened the car's door and took big strides towards them. I took Jolin away from Kevin and hugged her side ways by her waist, letting her lean onto me.

"Tch. Kevin is a weak man." I sang.

"YA! I'M OLDER THAN YOU ARRASO?!'

He finally opened the damn door after I-don't-know-how-many-hours. Hahaha just kidding.

"Help bring Jolin into her room. Last door at the left." He asked, more like commanded.

Tsk. Lazy hyung.

I carried her bridal style and she's not even heavy at all! She's god damn light like a feather. Do she even eats? Compare to Ashley, she way too light.

! Ashley! I self noted to myself to go back to the track later and pick her up.

I reached her room and kicked the door open.

I then tried to lay her on her bed but she hugged me tightly causing me to lose my balance and fall onto her.

I don't how but I started to feel sleepy and slept on her bed, in that awkward position.

Kevin's POV

Aish. Hyung is so gonna kill me. I hope he doesn't return hone until tomorrow night.

I started walking into Minyoung's room and.... I gasped.

What the is Kris doing?!

I walked nearly towards the bed and saw Kris falling asleep.

Tch. I smirked.

"Don't fall too hard for my baby girl. I knew you two would be the perfect match. Two cold es." I chuckled and spazzed silently.

 

The next morning....

Minyoung's POV

I woke up with a heavy headache.

Aish, what the ...

I didn't wanted to wake up thus I snuggled into a human like pillow.

"Since when did I have such a big pillow?" I mumbled to myself.

I slowly opened my eyes and

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I started kicking the "male god" onto the floor and covered myself with my blanket.

"God damn it." I heard Kris groaned.

 

Kris's POV

I fall on my onto the hard concrete floor and heard someone screaming.

"God damn it." I groaned.

I sat up and stare at the scene before me.

Jolin is covering herself with her blankets.

I checked her out and started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD. YOUR- HAIR- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

 

Minyoung's POV

I saw him checking me out and blushed.

Then unexpectly, he started laughing and pointing to my hair.

What?

I touched my hair and supposed that my hair look very messy right now.

"URGH!!!!" I threw a pillow onto him.

"STOP LAUGHING BASTARD!!!! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP ON MY BED WITH ME!!!"

He continued laughing.

I kicked his shin.

"I SAID STOP!"

I heard him groaned.

"Ouch.. Dude you should thank me instead. I brought you all the way home."

"SO?! I didn't ask you to bring me home, did I?!"

"Even if you didn't asked me, I knew you wanted me to fetch you home with all your huggings." He smirked.

What? I hugged him? Oh my god!!! I covered my face into my hands, embarrassed.

"By the way, I have fun last night, and I knew you had fun too." He winked and walked out of the room.

"URGH!!!!!" I shouted and threw a pillow onto the door.

I quickly washed myself and went down for breakfast.

I walked pass the dinning table and saw Kris there. I glared at him.

Stupid. . Idiot.

I cursed in my mind.

"So... my dear, did you enjoy last night?" Kevin teased me.

"I HAVE MY CLOTHES ON ME YOU IDIOTS!!" I hit Kevin on the head and went over to Kris and stepped on his foot.

I heard them both groaned.

"Serve you two right!"

 

 

Back in Korea...

Jonghyun's POV

Minyoung ah... Where are you?

It's yet another morning in South Korea, Seoul.

A few weeks after Minyoung's disappearence and Onew hyung is still not telling me where she went.

I missed her madly.

"Jjongieee~!" I heard Jessica whined.

Despite us always hanging out together, my mind is always on Minyoung.

"Oppa! Why are you like this?! You are always like this when we are having dates. Do you not love me anymore?!"

I missed Minyoung.

"OPPA!!!!" Jessica shook me furiously and I woke up from day dreaming.

"Nae Sica?" I cooed.

"Oppa! Were you even listening to me?!" She crossed her arms.

"Mianhae.. Oppa have been really tired."

"Tired?! Tired of what?! Oppa, it's the holidays! Why are you tired?!" She whined yet again.

"AISH! I'M TIRED OF YOUR NON STOP WHINING OKAY!" I finally shouted.

"Oppa..." I saw tears gathering in Jessica's eyes.

I mentally curse myself.

"Omo.. Jessica, I didn't meant it like that. I'm just really tired nae?" I wiped Jessica's tears away and kissed her forehead.

I then felt her snuggling into my chest.

I mentally sighed.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm?"

"You still love me right?"

I hesitated, thinking of how to answer the question.

"*Dangyeonhaji.." I chuckled dryly.

Minyoung ah... **Bogo Shipoyo....

 

 

*Dangyeonhaji = Of course in Korean.

**Bogo Shipoyo = I miss you in Korean.

 

 

 

Words count: 1022

A/N: I had writer block xP My exams are on next tuesday and hopefully after next week, I can update more often! :-)

         Do comment, your comments will make me feel more motivated!

         Thank you galaxyblingers (aka my nickname for my subscribers) and see y'all next timee! xD