004

In Love with my Best Friend.... or not?

I went home quickly, cleaning my tears stain before I step into our house.

"MYUNGIE OPPA~"

"Oh Minyoung ah."

"Myungie oppa, I've decided. To go to Canada with you."

"JINJAAAAA?! WOAAAAAAH, MYUNGIE OPPA WON'T BE STUCK WITH THOSE IDIOTS ANYMORE!~"

I chuckled. Myungie diva style.

I quickly went into my room as I can feel my tears gathering again in my eyes. I sighed.

I avoided SHINee at all cost. I did not know how to face them, mainly Jjong.

After this week, it will be the end of my school semester and I will be leaving for Canada.

Jonghyun's POV

I was cuddling with Jessica while being in the SHINee secret place. All of us were here except Minyoung. Speaking of Minyoung, where is she? I did not see her the whole morning!

"Onew hyung, where is Minyoung?" I asked and I felt Jessica loosening her arms around me. Oops I just made her jealous. But I love how she is jealous, she is too precious and cute.

"Aniya, I didn't see her the whole morning.. I met her yesterday night though.." Onew replied.

What?! He met her yesterday night?! Seriously?!

"Ahh " i nodded my head.

"Oppa.. I think I saw Minyoung today. She was flirting with a few guys and she even smirked at me! Oppa, she was flirting yet smirking at me! Is she trying to prove to me that she's the new queenka?! Oppa.. I don't like her like that." Jessica said.

Eh?! Minyoung? Flirting with guys?

"Yah, mianhae Jessica-ssi, but Minyoung isn't this type of people, you don't even know her so please don't talk about her in this way." Minho strictly say.

I slightly nodded my head.

Minho have always been protective over Minyoung since she was the only girl.

"Yeah, please don't talk about her like that." Key added.

"Ahh oppaaa~ Why are you all siding Minyoung!! She really smirked at me! Aish, I guess you all won't listen to me anyway, I give up. I'm going." She whined.

"Sica ah! Aish Minho and Key, why are you two like this?!"

Key curtly reply, "You are too blinded by love tsk."

Days after days, it's finally friday, I missed Minyoung and I'm determined to get her back as my best friend during the holidays, so Jessica won't know.

Minyoung's POV

It's finally saturday!~

I don't need to face SHINee oppas anymore as I'm leaving today. the earlier the better.

"Minyoungie ah, oppa won't be leaving with you today, since the original flight was tomorrow, but since you wanted to go earlier, you will have to go with Kevin hyung nae? I still need to settle somethings."

"Eh? Arasso." I replied, totally not in a mood to talk.

Myungsoo's POV

Minyoung... She have been looking so down these few days.

I guess it's about SHINee? Hmm.. I should talk to them.

I decided to meet Onew since he is the oldest of SHINee and he is the leader and yes, I trusted him the most.

"Yobosaeyo? Onew?"

"Nae... Myungsoo hyung?" Onew replied. I guess he just woke up keke.

"Nae Onew ah. Can we meet? I want to talk to you about Minyoung."

"Minyoung? Ah right.. She is always avoiding us in school."

Eh? Jinja?

At a nearby park...

"Annyeong Onew!"

Onew's POV

Bwo?! Minyoungie is leaving for Canada?

Myungsoo told me about everything.

From Minyoung looking upset to her leaving for Canada.

"..... Wae- Waeyo...?"

"I have to move to my Canada workplace and I can't afford to leave Minyoungie behind, so we have decided to move to Canada together," Myungsoo said.

Aish...

"But," Myungsoo continued,

"Minyoungie doesn't want any of SHINee members to know, so please don't tell them. I told you because I trust you, please don't break my trust nae?"

"Nae hyung, gomawo for trusting me, I will not tell the other members, but my little wish is that, can I meet Minyoungie? Just for a moment?"

"Of course you can! Let's go to our house."

"Nae hyung."

At home..

"Minyougiee~"

"Eh? Oppa! Oh.. Eh.. Onew oppa, why are you here?"

Minyoung's POV

"Not even telling your favourite oppa that you're leaving?"

"Mianhae.. Oppa.. I.." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Aigoo.. Minyoungie.. Gwechana, come here." Onew opened his arms.

I went into his arms and hugged him.

"Oppa.. I'll miss you.. Mianhae for not telling you earlier... I... I just can't..." I said as more tears dropped from my eyes.

Onew felt his shirt getting damp and he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Oppa will miss you too. Just keep in contact with oppa when you're in Canada nae?"

I nodded my head.

We stay like that for a while, till I started to talk.   

"Oppa, as much as I'll miss you guys, please don't tell the other guys that I'm leaving.. I don't want them to know.. Oppa, mianhae for saying this, but, I'll not be the same bubbly and friendly Minyoung anymore. I don't want to be hurt anymore. Minahae oppa.."

I heard Onew sighing.

"Aish.. I guess Jonghyun really broke your heart. But, whatever it is, whoever you become, if you need a listening ear, remember to call me nae? I'm just a phone call away. Hmm?" 

"Gomawo.. Gomawo oppa for always listening to me, please forgive me for all my wrong doings, I promise.. I promise I will turn to you whenever I need help.. Gomawo oppa, I'm really thankful to have you in my life." I said.

"Aigoo, gwechana, don't you need to leave for the airport now? Kahja, Onew oppa will fetch you there."

"Aniya, Onew oppa, I will be going with Kevin oppa, I'll be alright. Oppa... I'll have to go now.. See you when I see you, saranghae Onew oppa!" I hugged him tightly, trying to stop my tears from flowing.

Onew sighed.

"Arraso.. Nado.. I love you too, you will always be my little sister, take care of yourself while you're in Canada, and don't forget to call me when you reach Canada, nae?" He rubbed my back soothingly.

All I could do was to nod my head.

Onew's POV

Kim.

Jong.

Hyun.

All I can think right now is how much Kim Jong ing Hyun had hurt my little dongsaeng.

He's so gonna get it from me when I get back to the dorm.

Minyoung's POV

In Canada's airport...

I'm finally in Canada.

I arrived in Canada as the new Kim Minyoung.

The cold and rude Kim Minyoung.

I took off my sunglasses and smirk.

"Leggo Minyoung." Kevin oppa said.

"Oppa, I want an english name too. Can you help me think of a english name?"

"Heol... Kim Minyoung, are you gonna be a Canadian from now on?"

"Ehh.. I'm going to an english school filled with english people,  don't I need an english name too?"

"Ah.. arraso, arraso, Jolin, it is."

"Nice, gomawo oppa."

I smirked.

I'm Jolin from now on.

Back in Korea...

Onew's POV

"Kim JongHyun!" I shouted once I reach the dorm.

"Hyung? Wae?" I saw Jonghyun cuddling with Jessica.

I walked over, grabbed Jonghyun's collar and threw him a punch.

"What the ?! Hyung, what are you doing?!"

"What am I doing? I punching some sense into your god damn mind!" I sat on him and threw him another punch.

I heard Jessica screamed. Shut the up woman. 

On the cue, SHINee rushed in.

"What the hell Hyung?! What are you doing to Jonghyun hyung?!" Minho shouted and pulled me back.

"I'M JUST PUNCHING SOME SENSE INTO HIS HEAD! BECAUSE OF YOU, MINYOUNG IS HURT. BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE LEFT KOREA. BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME KIM MINYOUNG ANYMORE!" I kicked him and Key had to pull me away while Taemin attended to Jonghyun.

"Bwo? Hyung, are you crazy?! Why would I hurt Minyoung?! She's my best friend for god sake! And what? She left Korea?! WHERE DID SHE GO, TELL ME!" He shouted and came running to me.

He grabbed my shoulders and shake me frantically. I was too tired to say anything. Instead, I shook him off and went back to my room.

Jonghyun's POV

"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I wanted to run after him but Minho grabbed me.

"Hajima, hyung. When Onew hyung is ready, he will tell us. Let's... Let's just wait."

I sighed.

Kim Minyoung, where are you.. Why did you leave me alone.. How did I hurt you..

 

 

 

Word count: 1409

A/N: Heol.. The new Kim Minyoung had arrived in Canada? Onew was just punching some sense into Mr Kim JongHyun? Trouble, trouble and more trouble~

         Since my school started, I cannot update as often but I'll try my best! May double update today. Byeee~