003

In Love with my Best Friend.... or not?

Minyoung's POV     

"Kevin oppa, what did you want to discuss?" I asked.

"Ah, that, we will.... we will talk about it when we get back home nae?"

I hummed while nodding.

 

The three of us, Myungsoo, Kevin and me are sitting in the living room. Sungjong left earlier just now.

Kevin cleared his throat causing my attention to be on him.

"Uhm... it's like that Minyoung.. wewantyoutocontinueyourstudiesincanada."

"Bwo? Oppa, can you say it slower?"

Kevin cleared his throat and said, "I want you..... to... continue your studies......"

Of course I'm going to continue my studies....

".... in canada."

"BWO?!" I jerked up.

"AH WAE? I CAN'T LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND MYUNGSOO OPPA BEHIND IN KOREA!"

"Minyoung ah," Myungsoo softly called out.

"I and infinite will also be moving over to Canada."

"BWO? WAEYO?"

"As you know, oppa is working under Kevin hyung's appa company, and Kevin's appa wants me to move to Canada branch.

"Also, Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung is transfering to Canada too so we, infinite decided to move to Canada together.

"but, I promised our parents, before they passed away, to not leave you alone, thus.. I beg you, to go to Canada with us. Jebal Minyoung?"

I gulped.

I don't want to leave Myungsoo oppa, yet I don't want to leave SHINee oppa, esp Jonghyunnie oppa...

I sighed.

"Oppa... can you, give me some time to think through first?"

"Of course," Myungsoo sighed, "I'll give you time nae? But after your school semester end, which is soon, you either come with us, or..." Myungsoo put on a deep pout, "or leave your favourite oppa in Canada.. ALONE." he deepened his pout.

Wow..oppa. You do know that your aegyo always work on me.

 

Later that night.

I called Onew oppa as he is the best listener and best comforter in the whole wide world.

We then met up at a nearby park.

"Minyoung ah, wae? Why did you call oppa out?"

I sighed. Not knowing where to start.

"Is it about.... about Jonghyun & Jessica-ssi?"

Thinking about that made me sighed louder.

Onew POV

After hearing her sighs, I decided to "go to the toilet" and let her think about how to start first.

"Minyoung, I can't control anymore...I... need... to... pee...."

"Ahh oppa ka! Ppalli!"

"Hehe mehrong! Arraso arraso take care of my phone." I stuck out my tongue.

"Nae~"

 

Minyoung's POV

Onew oppa went to the toilet, and here am I still thinking on how to start. Aish.

"Everybody everybody every every-"

Oh? Onew oppa's handphone is ringing, ah it's Jonghyun oppa, it won't bring any harm picking up the call right?

"Yobo-"

"Yobosaeyo? Hyung! Minyoung is getting on my nerves lately! because of her, I can't spend time with Jessica! You do know how much I like- love her right?! Jessica don't like me hanging out with her! HYUNG!"

He ended the phone call and I dropped the phone.

That phonecall, made me decide my decision. I'm leaving for Canada. Nobody needs me here anyway. After today, after spending time with Onew oppa, I'm not gonna be the same Minyoung anymore. I'm not gonna be the bubbly and friendly girl anymore. I'm the new Kim Minyoung. nobody is stopping me.

"Minyoungie ah-"

"Oppa, I got to go home, see you tomorrow. annyeong oppa." I jogged away.

As I was jogging away, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, my tears just kept falling.  

My first love just crushed my heart.

Well, love is not my style anyway.

 

 

 

Word Count: 582

A/N: Minyoungie is leaving South Korea? ANDAEEEEE *acts like Kwangsoo* Love is not Minyoung's style? Is she gonna find a new love in Canada or is she's just gonna be a cold city girl? Let's wait for a new chapter. :]

          My school is starting tomorrow so I may not be able to                     update everyday but I'll try my best to update! (: Till next                   time, byeee!~