Chapter Twenty-Four (24) - See each other... Again!

♡ Exchange of Hearts ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"OMO! That was so beautiful." Sunny exclaimed while looking at Hyoyeon's ring. "I can't believe that soon you'll be Mrs. Lee Hyukjae now." Sunny pout. "aigoo! Find your Mr. Right!" Hyoyeon best friend. Eunhyuk was in his work at coffee shop, while Hyoyeon was in her lucky charms stall. "how much is this black pearl bracelet?" the customer asked. "10$" Sunny answered. Hyoyeon look at the customer. The customer was wearing sunglasses. "Yuri?" Hyoyeon said. The customer look at her, she took off her sunglasses. "Hyoyeon?" - Hyoyeon and Yuri went to coffee shop where Eunhyuk was working. Eunhyuk was in the manager's office so he didn't know Hyoyeon and Yuri was in there. "so? You're a--" Hyoyeon look at Yuri pointing at her tummy. Yuri smiled. "7 months pregnant." "wow! Congrats! The father is Donghae?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri nod. "Congratulations!" Hyoyeon said. "Hyoyeon, I'm really sorry when I hurt you. I don't want to steal Donghae at you." Yuri still apologizing to Hyoyeon even though it's 2 years ago. "no need to say sorry. I think me and Donghae are not meant to be because the two of you was destined." Hyoyeon smiled. "and.." Hyoyeon shown her ring to Yuri. "i'm going to get married soon." Hyoyeon said. "wow! Congrats! Who's the lucky guy?" Yuri asked. "it's Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon answered. "really?" Yuri smiled. "i'm so happy for the both of you. It looks like we exchange our boyfriends." Yuri said, they both laugh. "yeah! And after I get married my surname will change like yours. We are now Mrs. Lee. You're Mrs. Lee Donghae and I'm Mrs. Lee Eunhyuk." they both laugh again. They had a happy conversation. "by the way. Your wedding venue was also in Jeju?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter