Chapter One (1) - HyoHae ♡

♡ Exchange of Hearts ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yes, sweet heart. I was on my way home. Neh! I Love You! Bye." Hyoyeon was struggling while walking.   She was a street vendor in Gangnam market. She was unlucky girl because she was a poor but she also a lucky girl because she met her destiny and that is Donghae. First she was afraid to be with Donghae because they are opposite.   Donghae is rich and she was poor, but Donghae show that in their relationship there is no rich or poor, ugly or pretty. Donghae really loves Hyoyeon but he didn't tell it to his mom. Hyoyeon was so sad because she think Donghae can't introduce her to his family but being with him is more important to Hyoyeon. "It's already 8 PM?!" Hyoyeon look at her watch.   She was unlocking her door when someone open it inside. "I thought you'll arrive early." She was so shock to see her man in front of her. She put down all her things then hugged him tighly. Donghae smiled then hugged her back. "you miss me?" he asked. "so much!" Hyoyeon answered. "I think we should go in first because I'm so hungry." Donghae broke the hug then carried Hyoyeon's things. "you didn't eat your dinner?" Hyoyeon asked. "aniyo. I miss your cooked food." Donghae said as he sat down on the floor.   "jinjja? So I think I need to cook for you." Hyoyeon put her appron on and start to find ingredients to make a food for her spoiled boyfriend. "what do you want to eat?" she was finding ingredients in her mini refrigerator.   "ah.. I want jajangmyeon and bulgogi" Donghae answered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter