Chapter Twenty (20) - Broken Hearts

♡ Exchange of Hearts ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae stood up then chase Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk and Yuri left in the place. "crying is your reaction on what Donghae stated earlier?" Eunhyuk spoke after his long hiatus for not talking. Yuri still crying silently, didn't want to answered his question. "what's your answer to his confession?" Eunhyuk asked coldly. Yuri sigh. She doesn't want to answer his question because she knows that both of them will hurt especially Eunhyuk. She wipe her tears then look at him. "me too. I just want to say sorry." Yuri said, her voice was trembling. One tear drop on Eunhyuk's face, he let out a small chuckle. "so it means you loved him too?" Eunhyuk asked again. He can't take it anymore, his tears was fallin from his eyes. Yuri lowered her head. "I'm sorry." she mumbled but still can heard. Eunhyuk look at the sky, trying to stop his tears but he can't, he was so heart broken. "when?" he still asked her. "since we were kids." Yuri answered. "congrats!" Eunhyuk said. "Eunhyuk, I just want you to know that I love you." Yuri said. "but" she paused. "you love him more than you love me?!" Eunhyuk continue her words. "but I didn't mean to hurt you!" Yuri said. "but.. You hurt me! You hurt me so bad, Yuri." Eunhyuk said. "I'm sorry!" Yuri said. Eunhyuk stood up then back hug Yuri. "I will set you free, Yul. So, be happy." he said then walked away. Yuri start to cry out loud. While Eunhyuk walking away from Yuri. He can still hear her crying, he also cried. - "Hyoyeon" Donghae grab Hyoyeon's wrist. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter