Chapter 1: Housey

비밀/Secret House
Chapter One:Housey 
    He was tired. Very so much , tired, but that evil alarm clock that decided to wake him up this morning under his own orders was telling him one simple thing, it did not care. He groaned and shook the blankets off of him as he took his smartphone and slid the alarm off. It was another day of waking up , going to school , trying not to murder anyone , coming back home, trying not to kill his own self due to homework , eating , showering , sleeping , and then doing it all over again. 
        But it's not like he's  complaining. It's not like he has to wake up everyday to do manual labor or whatever else he'd have to be forced to do. He was a pretty simple kid and didn't require too much excitement in his life. To be fair he did day dream occasionally but other than that he was pretty much normal. Again , no complaints.
     This Korean male youthful's name was Kim Hansol. He was 180cm with naturally black hair , brown eyes and a slight slouch in his posture.  He was the average Korean teen just a bit taller than most. 
       Hansol took his time down the stairs and had his backpack slung over his shoulders. He took note of his mother's letters to him all scribbled onto pink strawberry scented sticky notes with panda bears on them written in white shinning ink. He smiled to him self and scoffed a bit at his mother's childish ways of showing she cares. She had placed these notes everywhere per usual. One was stuck on the ceiling fan warning him not to hit it like he did every morning , he did anyway. Another was stuck to a bento box : " Eat up because girls don't like guys who are too skinny and I would enjoy having  grandchildren instead of just a grumpy son whose always yelling at me to walk around the house with clothes on but no worries take your time not in a rush this isn't America remember umma still washes your laundry and babies shouldn't be having babies!" It was all her usual talk but one note in particular caught him off guard. It was when he realized that there was another lunchbox and a large strawberry juice drink right next to it. On top of it was a sticky note that was a light beige color with a drawing of an old tree house on it. Written on it was: "It's always nice to offer food when you visit someone else's home" ,with  a heart drawn next to it. 
     He turned and looked around confused. He didn't remember telling his mother that he was going over to a friends house. Mainly because he wasn't.  Hansol shrugged and passed it off as his mother being weird again.
 Hansol quickly left the house with both lunch boxes and Strawberry drink and made his way to school. 
 
  비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 비밀비밀 
 School bells rang and everyone quickly ran out of the school building once they were done cleaning the classrooms. Hansol sighed and watched as groups left together to wander  to wherever teens go on a friday night. It's not like he was anti-social or something he just wasn't interested in sitting in a computer cafe when he can use his computer at home or go to the nearest seven-eleven to just get yelled at to get out because they weren't buying anything.Hanging out at his house certainly is much better. But his best friend has decided to contract a virus called the common cold and stay home fighting it off with soup like a baby.
       He sighed once more and was about to start walking again when he noticed something that peaked his interest , a girl. Not because she was pretty , she was but...that's not the point , she doesn't go to they're school. He knows that for sure because if she did he would be much more inclined to go to school and his face would never not be red. He got up and started walking towards her. He noticed how she was dressed. It wasn't even a school uniform but instead one of those short dresses with the white collar. The wendy or peter pan dresses or something. It was black and she wore white sheer stalkings and little black heels on her feet. Her hair was split into two pigtails on the side, long. Her skin was so pale it seemed to be that she rarely was out of  the shade.  As he got closer she seemed to noticed and looked right at him a bit shocked. He smiled to appear more friendly and maybe calm the girl's nerves a bit. She couldn't much older than him, he was betting younger. She smiled nervously at him for a bit before he began to talk.
"Do you go here?" He asked with genuine curiosity, like said he's never seen her before.
She shook her head as a response.
"Are you waiting for someone?" The school was clearing out and he didn't want to leave her by herself. 
She shook her head once more. 
He looked at her a bit confused but then it dawned on him. "Oh so are you lost?"
She thought for a moment and then nodded her head , she looked embarrassed. 
"Oh okay...so where were you trying to go?"
She looked at him warily for a second before mumbling "home" while looking down at her feet. 
   He nodded his head slowly again and thought to himself. 'Oh that makes sense she does like kinda foreign, like she's mixed or something. Maybe she just lost her way through Seoul.' He thought again before speaking to her once more , "Do you want me to help? I grew up here so maybe  I can show you the way." 
  Immediately her eyes sparkled with excitement and she quickly nodded her head. This made him smile and she showed her the way towards a place that sounded like what she described. A heavily wooded area she said. He was a bit confused seeing as how this is Seoul , a major city full of grey buildings, but there was vegetation in certain places so maybe she was just exaggerating. 
  Surprisingly enough they ended up walking down his street and once the to it he was startled to hear her yell "housey! " and run off into a nearby collection of tress.
   He yelled a quick "Hey!" and ran after her to see if she was okay. She didn't live in a park...did she? Hansol ran and he ran after her deep into the wooded area. He could have sworn that before there were only like ten trees sitting there but suddenly there felt like to be hundreds. A full blown forest!  
"Housey I'm coming!" He heard the strange girl yell.
 'Housey?" He thought with a few steps after that final thought he suddenly tripped over a large tree branch as he wasn't paying attention and landed face first with a loud "oofh!" and a darkened vision to go with it.

Well that's it for the first chapter haha, the more people I see that like it , the more I'll want to write. Comments would be mucho mucho nice yes haha.

    ~Wynnie Williams