Prologue

Alluring Black Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                        CHAPTER 1 : THE FALLEN ANGEL

 

          The sound of wind howling over his head scared the little angel. A chilling sensation spread over his body and tickled his skin, making his short brown hair dance along with the early autumn wind. Squinting his eyes at the blinding bright light and he blinked feverishly againts the light . As his eyes adjusted to his surrounding, a sudden gasp ripped out from his sore throat.

       Never in his life serving as an angel he had came across such depressing and gloomy town. In Heaven , where he had lived, the warm sun was always shining briliantly and everyone waved to each other with warm smiles carved on their lips. Here, every person that walked passed just, ignoring him as he was never there, without offering any help to the fallen angel.  A sudden chill ran down his spine and the reason of why he had fallen down to Earth became as clear as the day.

“ I found someone I like, Min.”

Closing his eyes, a violent shudder passed through his body. The angel pulled his legs closer as a few drops of crystal-clear liquid brimmed down to his pale cheeks. Using his wings as a cover, he wrapped them across his body. An angel cannot cry. They were supposed to bring happiness to the Humans.

“ I want to be with him forever.”

He hated the smile on his face as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter