Interview

Love at 99th sight!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 He hasn’t seen the object of his affections for many years now after his first love in high school betrayed him for the other man. Does love is really important? Money is the only valuable asset nowadays , with money you can buy affections from everyone according to Hyesung believed.

                Eric , Minwoo , Dongwan , Jinnie and Andy , his little brother and parents affections is the only thing that he believe money cannot buy. It has been many years since he felt better and stronger, thanks to his family and members. Sometime Hyesung doesn’t understand why his parents insisted him to find a girl-friend, he knew what is in the old generation mind but it was too hard for him to find another love and it even harder for him to give love affection to that girl. This passed 16th years, he never bother to find his Ms Right, instead of that he only playing around his Ms. Right Now. Without Shinhwa and his family, there is no tomorrow for him.

                Hyesung looked at his Iphone screen and message to the girl number, the word DECENT GIRL catch his attention.

{ To Ms DECENT GIRL .

        Thanks very much for your call, if you are really a decent girl and truly believe in yourself. Drop in my office by 10 AM in the morning tomorrow for the interview. Down below is my address.

                                                                                                                                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter