I'm a decent girl

Love at 99th sight!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Singing was easy, earning money was easy, and LOVE or women is nothing difficult as long as you got money.

Shin Hye Sung a well-known singer in Korea sighed before sit down in front of his parents in a large VIP fine dinning restaurant.

“Mom, dad. Who am i? I’m Shin Hye Sung, i don’t have a girlfriend is not because i cannot have but because i don’t want. And if you insist, i promised i will bring you my girl in less than one month.”

                         His dad smirked, his son is nothing different when he was younger. Thinking that love was easy and woman was definitely easy but that was wrong, true love wasn’t easy.

“Okay, whenever i meet your girlfriend, the fund that you needs for Shinhwa Company will transfer as soonest to your bank account.” Hyesung smiled at his dad word but soon frown with his dad last sentence.

“And i only want a real relationship from you and the girl. She must be a decent girl who can be a part of Jung family. I knew what’s in your mind Pilkyo. ”

                  Knowing his dad wasn’t joking, Hyesung nodded in agreement before accompany his parents back to their car.

It took him 20 minutes to arrive at Eric’s apartment. He stand in front of the door at wait for Eric around 5 minutes after ringing the bell , he was feeling irritated once he see Eric’s face in front of him.

“What the hell are you doing?. I’ve been waiting for 5 minutes.”

                “I was in the toilet, sorry.”

                Hyesung threw himself on Eric’s comfortable sofa. He try to relax in his own thought before slowly closing his eyes, it was a tried day for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter