Prologue

Love at 99th sight!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The door is unlocked, it is easy for me to go in, I see him sleeping with his hand on his closed eyelid , it seem like he catch a bad headache.

“ Hyesung!.... “ I shaking his hand but I needed to pulled my hand back , his body is really hot.

“ Hmmm……….how to do? “ I signed before go to his room to get towel and hot water.

“ Such a big guy but catch a cold so easily “ I dye the towel in hot water before put it on his forehead. I want to wipe his body with hot water but I don’t really know how , I don’t want to take his cloth off just like this.I think i am shy to do so but i really have no idea how to wake him up in this scenario.

“ Sunggie……. “ I shaking his arm again but there are no reaction.

“ Hery… “ I signed before decided to take his shirt off , yes ,  Hyesung’s body probably cannot compare to other Shinhwa members but i must admit that his body is so adorable to me. I smiled as his bare chest shown in front of me , I re-called the day when we lost together in the forest and i was catch a bad cold , he hug me tightly with his bare chest. I wipe his body with hot water and cover him the blanket. I cooked porridge for him and prepare some medicine waiting for him to wake up.

                I don’t know if i am actually falling in love with the longest popular kpop idol member of Shinhwa or not right now, we signed the contract to be fiancée for about 3 months now. There only 3 months more for me to be wit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter