Prólogue

Áster - The light of wisdom
                   hi, hope you enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
We seem to have problems - Leeteuk sighed - and big. - Looked both apprehensive faces its frente.- go to the castle before it gets worse. - Gave five steps to your left in search of his navy twill jacket with gold metal buttons, which in turn had fixed a small emblem as prominent symbol of your planet Aster. - Lee, to warn others and Choi you come with me. 
 
So went towards the castle, with our special conditions quickly we would reach our destination. 
 
What I owe to their illustrious presences - exclaimed the king - what happened, problems? 
 
Yes, your majesty. - ".? Aaa clear problems that not only that the prince and his two faithful henchmen vanished from the planet Problems" he thought. And she realized that her nervousness within sí did forget to lock his thoughts ops gone. 
 
WHAT - cried the king, rising from his seat and so in a matter of seconds he was in front of Leeteuk - as gone. 
 
Hm ... Lord, Prince Liú next to Kim and know they are not in any place on the planet, look for Violet, and Iris Amaranto well as here in Aster. Simply disappeared. - He said. 
 
Well as problems? Of course you did not mean it right. Because if those three together, with all of the agents who had supervisions asters were impossible. Imagine no, OK best not imagine. But even on another planet, I would venture to say that they could be playing the terror, but ... Ai loses grace right. 
 
We're going to base training, I want the best students in search of them and do not accept mistakes. - His eyes were stopping toward the right wall where there was a large picture hanging displaying the image of her daughter. - Yiyun want Liú back to Aster, Kim jonghyun and know Yuri. - The king decreed.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
             hey, hope you enjoyed until the next !
 
 
             Here's another story if you want :)
 
             Link : Just good friends --  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/797437/just-good-friends-amber-drama-jongkey-kryber-romance-yulsic-suzberlink
 
             Link : All of me --  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/837298l
 
             Link : Each song a feeling (one-shots) -- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/803453