Be Mine

Voice of My Heart

 2 days passed by. The whole school was busy preparing for the annual newcomers party. It has been a tradition to welcome the freshman students of Woolim High school. The higher years were in charged of this event that’s why they’re the only ones without classes.

“I wish I can help with the preparations.” Sungjong pouted.

“You wouldn’t be of any help there Sungjongie.” Miyoung teased.

“What’s that suppose to mean? I can put the decorations.” He pumped his fist.

“Mr. Lee? Is there any problem?” The teacher caught him.

“A-aniyo seonsaengnim.” The students snickered. Sungjong kept his head low in shame. Aish~

*bell rings*

“Ok class, don’t forget your homework. You need to interview atleast 1 of the new students and submit a report about his/her thoughts and feelings about our school, due on Monday next week, araseo?” Their teacher instructed while fixing his things.

“Neh!” the class said in unison.

“Ugh! I hate this homework.” Sungjong stared at the ceiling.

“Why? This’ll be fun. We’ll get to know the freshies this year.” Miyoung stood up and prepared to leave. “Come on Yuhi. Let’s check out what the oppas are doing.” She grabbed Yuhi’s hand and left Sungjong sighing on his chair.

Eotteokhaji? Sungjong sighed.

***

“Oppa!” Miyoung called. Three heads turn her way. [A/N: You know ‘em right? Keke`^^]

“Woah! I smell something.” Dongwoo snickered causing them to glare at him.

“Oppa, I brought you snack.” Miyoung handed Hoya her homemade sandwich.

“Thanks.” Hoya said wiping the sweat off his face.

“How about us?” Dongwoo asked.

“Here.” Yuhi handed each a sandwich which they made in their school’s culinary room.

“Thanks.” They said in unison.

“Help me prepare the table Yuhi.” Miyoung handed her the tablecloth.

“araseo.”

***

“Where’s Sungjong?” Sungyeol asked taking a big bite on his food. *munch munch*

“He’s sulking somewhere. He said he wants to help you guys but since we’re still juniors, we can’t. And I guess it’s mainly because of the new students that we should interview for our homework. You know how he hates to meet new people. It will add on his precognitions.” Miyoung explained.

“Another headache week for him.” L commented.

“Here oppa.” Yuhi handed L a bottle of water.

“thanks.” L replied.

“It’s nothing.” Yuhi smiled.

“ooohh~ are you two dating now?” Dongwoo suddenly asked.

“W-what are y-you t-talking about oppa?” Yuhi asked, blushing badly. >/////<

“Ani. It’s just that, you tw-” before Dongwoo could say another word, L stuff a sandwich on his mouth.

“You’re too noisy hyung. Just eat. I’ll just go to the bathroom.” L took his leave.

“Yah! How dare you do that to your hyung?!” Dongwoo choked at the sandwich. Everyone laughs at his tantrum.

“Aish~!” Sunggyu stood up and took Miyoung by the hand. “Come with me.”

“W-wae?” without answering her, Sunggyu drags her away.

“What’s with those two?” Dongwoo said.

“What’s with you?! You kept on asking obvious questions hyung. Pabo.” Sungyeol mumbled the last part.

Am I too late? Woohyun thought.

***

“Yah! What are you doing?” Miyoung struggled from Sunggyu’s grasp. “ahh! It hurts!”

“S-sorry.” he let go of her hand.

He stuttered? She thought.

“It’s just that…I need to…argh!” He sighed in frustration. Just tell her you’re sorry, you pabo!

Miyoung just stood there dumbfounded from what is happening. Is he sick? Miyoung then checked his forehead if he has a fever.

“W-what are you doing?”

“I just thought you’re sick or something, doing this all of a sudden.” Unintentionally, Miyoung’s hand travelled from his forehead to his cheek. Both of them blushed. O/////O

“I-uhm…” she retrieve her hand but Sunggyu kept it on his face.

“I like this better.” He closed his eyes and smiled.

“Miyoung?” Sunggyu said without opening his eyes.

“mmm?”

“I’m sorry.” He held her hand like it’s the most precious thing on earth. “I should’ve explained first why I need to leave on our date…it’s just that anxiety came over me. I don’t know what to do if something happens to anyone of you who are close to me. When Sungjong told me about his precognitions, I didn’t know what to do…I panicked. Miyoung, you may not know this but… I love you. I’m saying it now. I loved you from the start. I loved you ever since I saw you at our manor for the first time when you came to play with Yuhi. I loved you even before this arranged marriage thing. When they told me about it, I was the happiest vampire in the world. I can’t wait for you to be the only one in my life. I love you every single day. I love you Miyoung. Will you be mine?”

“I..” Miyoung is speechless from the sudden confession. */////*

“Let’s just try eo? If we’re really meant for each other then nothings going to take us apart and if not…I’ll not stop you from leaving me. Miyoung, I really do love you.” He cupped her face then leaned closer to her. “Answer me Miyoung…be mine?” he said looking intently in her eyes.

“mmm.” Miyoung nodded.

“Thank you.” Sunggyu hugged her tightly. I’ll never let you suffer. I promise.

***

“Shall we introduce ourselves now hyung?”

“Not yet Byunghun. We’ll meet them tomorrow on the newcomer’s party. Besides, you’ll be a student in here as well so there’s no need for us to rush.” Zico said picking an apple from the tree that they were standing at.

*bell rings*

“Oh look at the time. I have to go. I don’t want to miss my math class.” Zico said laughing hysterically. Just wait my precious princess, you’ll soon be mine.

***

“Oppa, I don’t think I can tell them that we’re…we’re a couple now.” Miyoung tugged on Sunggyu’s sleeve.

“Hey, we’re engaged remember? We’re already considered as a couple so don’t worry.” He slipped his hand on hers. Perfect fit…^^

“But-”

“No buts. We have to face them one way or another.”

“Araseo oppa.”

Sunggyu kept their hands intertwined as they arrive on the gym.

“Where have you been oppa?” Yuhi asked her brother.

Sunggyu raised their intertwined hands.

“No way! Don’t tell me…” Sungjong exclaimed. Fortunately he arrived before Dongwoo could finish all the sandwiches.

“Yes way.” Sunggyu replied. Miyoung kept her head low.

“Congratulations oppa!” Yuhi hugged him. “I knew that someday you’d end up together, and it happened! I’m happy for you two.”

“Congratulations man!” Hoya smiled. “and Miyoung, be a good girl, araseo?”

“a-araseo oppa.” Miyoung smiled.

“Congratulations.” Woohyun stood up offering his hand for a handshake.

I win. Sunggyu shook his hand then smirked.

“You’re not married yet. I still have a chance.” Woohyun whispered on Sunggyu’s ear.

You wish. She’s mine forever. Sunggyu fake a smile. “Thank you Woohyun.”

“Thank you for your support.” Miyoung bowed. Everyone clapped.

“Higher years, break is over. Please continue your work; we still have lots of things to do. chop chop everyone!” their instructor told them.

“Then we’ll take our leave.” Miyoung, Yuhi and Sungjong left the gymnasium.

 

-----

So what do you think? 

Sunggyu-1
Woohyun-0