The Shape Shifter

Voice of My Heart

 

“Oppa, where are you going?” Yuhi asks as her brother who just walks out of the house.

“I told you right? I have a date with Miyoung.” He replied.

“You better take a good care of my bestfriend.” She winked at her brother and headed straight to her room.

“Hey, don’t talk to strangers.” Sunggyu reminded her like she was still a little girl. “And always follow the butler’s order, I told him too look out for you so don’t you dare go out.” she always wanders in front of L’s house. Ugh! She sometimes acts like a stalker.

“sheesh..neh oppa! I know I know. You don’t have to remind me. hmph. I’m not a child anymore.” Yuhi pouted.

Sunggyu started the engine of his car and went on to pick up Miyoung.

“I’m not a little girl like you used to tease me. hmph.” My overprotective brother~

After 1 hour….

*ding dong*

“Mr. lee, can you please check who is it?” Yuhi instructed their butler. “I’m kinda busy here.” Gotta make some yummy sandwiches for Miyoung. *chuckles*

“It’s your brother miss. He’s home” Mr. lee said

“Already? Why so early? Maybe Miyoung dumped him or something.” She snickered.

“I doubt that miss. Your brother is a fine man.” He smiled.

“Yeah, I know that.” I smiled at him too.

“Yuhi?” My brother called.

“I’m here in the kitchen. Be right there.” I washed my hands and dried it as I made my way out of the kitchen. “So, what happened?  I thought you’ll be spending the day with Miyoung?” I asked.

“umm…I forgot something.” He made his way upstairs. “I’ll be right back.” Where is he going?

 

A few minute ago…

Zico’s POV

“Hyung, you know what to do right?” I asked Jaehyo Hyung.

“Yeah ofcourse. I’ll just have to kidnap that kid’s sister?” he smirked.

“Yes and do it fast. I don’t want us getting caught. It’ll ruin my plan.”

“What exactly is your plan Zico?” he asked me.

“Just trust me.”

 

Jaehyo’s POV

“‘Just trust me’ he said.” I mimicked Zico. “After kidnapping her then what? Ask for money or something. Zico must be out of his mind. First he wants that Lee girl then he suddenly asked me to kidnap this other girl. What’s he thinking?” I stopped my car at the address Zico gave me. “Here it is.” I saw someone driving out of the house. “That must be that kid.” A bright idea came into my mind. “I’ll just borrow your body for a while pretty boy.” I went inside a nearby coffee shop and waited for the right time to do my mission. After more or less 1 hour, I transformed myself into him and went on my way.  

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by an old man. Their butler I believe.

“Mr. lee, can you please check who is it?” I heard a girl’s voice. “I’m kinda busy here.”

“It’s your brother miss. He’s home” the butler said gesturing for me to go inside.

“Yuhi?” I called.

“I’m here in the kitchen. Be right there.” She made her way toward me. “So, what happened?  I thought you’ll be spending the day with Miyoung?”

“ummm…I forgot something.” What to do? Ummm… “I’ll be right back.” Where am I going?

I entered some random room which I believe is his room. It’s obvious. It’s so dark in here. Doesn’t he ever open the curtains? Get a grip Jaehyo. What happened back there? Why did my heart suddenly felt sad after seeing that girl? This is weird.

*knock knock*

“Oppa? Did you find what you forgot? Miyoung is not a patient girl. You shouldn’t keep her waiting.” She said. Her voice is so familiar. Do I know this girl?

*ring ring* Zico’s number appeared on the screen. I pressed the answer button.

“Wae?” I said.

“Hyung! Jigeum eodiseo? Do you have the girl?” Zico spoke with a hurried tone.

“Ani. I haven’t. why?”

“Where are you? Are you inside their mansion?” Now he’s worried.

“Yes, I’m inside. Why are you s-”

“Get out now!” he shouted.

“What? Why? I haven’t got her yet.” This kid…

“Just do what I say. They saw us coming! One of them has the power to see the future so just…get out!”

“What’s the problem with that? I can beat them.”

“Not all of them especially Sunggyu. Just listen to me will you? Get your out there..now!”

“Whatever you say.” I scoffed. I ended the call and transformed to myself again then I used the window as an escape. Piece of cake~

“Jae?” I heard a girl’s voice. That voice… I turned around to find her staring at me like I’m a big elephant in their garden.

“Jae! It’s you!” she hugged me. What the F-?! Why is she hugging me?

“What are you doing here? How did you find me?” She bombarded me with questions that I don’t have answers for. She pulled away.

“Yuhi!” someone shouted. .

“Get away from my sister!” Sunggyu came running toward us. I have to go now. I jumped over the fenced and sped of.

Sunggyu’s POV

“Yuhi!” I panicked when I saw her with that man. Who is he actually?

“Get away from my sister!” Realizing that he may be the one Sungjong saw, I ran to protect my sister but he sped off and ran away. I’ll get you for being near my sister and for ruining my date.

“What did you do? He was my friend!” Yuhi hit me with her fist.

“Let’s get inside.” I dragged Yuhi inside the house.

***

“He’s a shape shifter.” Sungjong explained to me. “You said he was your friend Yuhi. How exactly ‘he’ became your friend? I feel so stupid for not seeing him coming to your life. Sungjong pouted.

Everyone came to know what happened except Miyoung since she’s still in danger. I left her in her brother’s hands.

“oh come on! He’s my classmate when we were kindergarten.” She sighed in frustration. “He’s the only friend I had since Sunggyu-oppa doesn’t want to hang out with me when we were kids.”

“That’s not true!” I exclaimed. She gave me that look. “okay…maybe a little” I cleared my throat.

 “and Sungjong, you don’t have powers that time.” She continued.

“Atleast Yuhi’s safe or else…” L breathe.

“Or else what L?” Sunyeol .

“Nothing! I’m just saying that it’s good that Yuhi is safe that’s all.” L looked away. I can read you L even without Woohyun’s power.

“Okay! That’s that. I need to sleep. Hoya and I have to perform for that annual thingie for new students.” Dongwoo yawned.

“You’ve been tiring yourself lately. I think we need to rest too. I still need to explain why I ditched Miyoung a while ago. *sigh* Mr. Lee, please them out. Bye everyone.” I went to my room and let myself fall to sleep.

 

-------------------

After a decade...I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY!!!! YEHEY!!!
Sorry for the LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG wait. i told you right? the net connection is ed up. sheesh! 
NOW IT'S FIXED.!!!!!^^
I hope you'll like this.